Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Default Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Leaving Neverland, a documentary that accuses Michael Jackson of sexually abusing a pair of young boys, is set to premiere at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival.
    “At the height of his stardom, Michael Jackson began long-running relationships with two boys, aged 7 and 10, and their families,” the film’s synopsis states. “Now in their 30s, they tell the story of how they were sexually abused by Jackson, and how they came to terms with it years later.”
    The two-part, 233-minute Leaving Neverland, named after Jackson’s famed California ranch, will receive its world premiere as part of the festival’s Special Events category before airing on HBO this spring.

In a release, the filmmakers confirmed the accusers featured in the film as choreographer Wade Robson, the now-36-year-old who filed a sexual abuse lawsuit against Jackson in 2013 claiming Jackson molested him when he was seven years old, and James Safechuck, Jackson’s companion as a child who sued Jackson’s estate over sexual abuse claims. Both Robson’s and Safechuck’s lawsuit were dismissed in 2017. The film interviews both accusers alongside their wives, mothers and siblings.
    Dan Reed, who previously helmed the documentaries The Pedophile Hunters and Three Days of Terror: The Charlie Hebdo Attacks, directed and produced Leaving Neverland. “If there’s anything we’ve learned during this time in our history, it’s that sexual abuse is complicated, and survivors’ voices need to be listened to,” Reed said in a statement. “It took great courage for these two men to tell their stories and I have no question about their validity. I believe anyone who watches this film will see and feel the emotional toll on the men and their families and will appreciate the strength it takes to confront long-held secrets.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ndance-776934/

Guess the estate isn't silencing this one.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The MJ stans aren't going to like this. Wade Robson testified in MJ's defense at his molestation trial. Not saying he's not telling the truth, it could've taken him many years to finally come to terms with it, or finally come to the realization of what exactly happened to him. I think Robson was also the guy Britney slept with that broke up her relationship with Justin Timberlake. If MJ really was a child molester I think it's long overdue that everyone stop acting like the allegations are just "wrongful accusations". Whether MJ fans want to believe it or not, where there's smoke there's fire, and there's a fuckton of smoke here to say the least.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Well of course there was/is. Why the fuck do they think he ran off to Bahrain? For the weather?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I fell in a total rabbithole in this site: https://mjandboys.wordpress.com/

It's chronicling MJ's special relationships with the kids he befriended over the years. It's soooo creepy and gross, can't believe all of this was just going on under our noses and it took forever to realise it.
    Nevan, Marmar2, Mivvi21 and 8 others like this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

I love rabbit holes ..... thank you for the link!!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

What a fucking creep.

There doesn't seem to be any escaping this as the truth at this point. 30 year olds coming forward after he is dead and aren't being handled by their parents don't seem like likely candidates to lie. They aren't aspiring to fame or pimping out Gofundme solicitations either. For me, this is a truth-teller situation and it makes me sick and sad for all involved.

We've known for YEARS. I mean, did anyone really believe that he was not guilty after his trial? And did anyone not have a disgusting pit in their stomach when he started "having" children of his own?
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Thanks for the link! I've been in that rabbit hole all day.
    That said, a lot of this I didn't know (or remember). I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize HOW bad. Man, this guy...complete predator. "Peter Pan in my heart" or not. GMAFB.
    DawnM74 and yanna like this.

What I wouldn’t give for a MJ freaky fan to show up.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He gets a lot of apologists on reddit. There is a guy I remember going around. He's very grateful to MJ because he helped him fight his cancer and probably didn't touch him, I guess. There are all these theories about how all the kids were coached and they were lying. Like hell. It was all just too creepy for words and I'm sure some parents knew. Imagine letting your son sleep in a man's bed. What kind of parent does that?
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Sundance Will Not Pull Michael Jackson Child Abuse Doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Amid Fan Protests

"It has come to our attention that some of you may have received messages or social media posts from Michael Jackson fans who would like us to pull the screening of 'Leaving Neverland,'" a statement reads.

The Sundance Film Festival has issued a statement to its corporate partners notifying them it will not be removing the documentary “Leaving Neverland” from its official 2019 lineup. The latest documentary feature from Dan Reed, “Leaving Neverland” investigates allegations of sexual abuse and child molestation against Michael Jackson, told through the personal stories of two of Jackson’s alleged victims. Sundance announced the film was joining the 2019 lineup on January 9.

In a statement to corporate partners, Sundance wrote, “It has come to our attention that some of you may have received messages or social media posts from Michael Jackson fans who would like us to pull the screening of ‘Leaving Neverland.’ Sundance Institute supports artists in enabling them to fully tell bold, independent stories, stories on topics which can be provocative or challenging. We look forward to audiences at the Festival seeing these films and judging the work for themselves, and discussing it afterwards.”

Sundance continued, “We don’t currently plan to comment publicly or engage in the discourse around ‘Leaving Neverland,’ and would recommend that you do the same. We plan to proceed with the screening as announced. If you do plan to participate in the conversation, we’d welcome the opportunity to collaborate on your messaging.”

HBO and Chanel 4 co-produced “Leaving Neverland.” The former is set to debut the documentary on its network this spring.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/01/su...ts-1202035204/

Jacko's stans are crazy. I hope no one suicide bombs the theater.
    Last edited by Marmar2; January 17th, 2019 at 08:33 PM.
    Mivvi21 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Something is wrong if you have some bunny outfit with a dickhole cut out found as evidence.
    Kittylady and Annika like this.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information