Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley & Ex Both Investigated For Sexual Abuse

Default Lisa Marie Presley & Ex Both Investigated For Sexual Abuse

Lisa Marie Presley used her own children as “bait” by trying to capture her ex on camera abusing them, her former husband Michael Lockwood claimed in shocking court documents exclusively uncovered by RadarOnline.com.
    As part of a 2016 child services investigation, Lockwood also alleged his wife coached the girls to say he had touched them inappropriately. In interviews, the case social worker claimed both girls “had said their father touched them,” but also noted their mother “was trying to get them to say father had done so.” In another interview, both children denied he had ever touched them.
    But Presley insisted to have found “disturbing photos” of their now 10-year-old twin daughters on her ex’s computer. A social worker described the “most disturbing” pictures, which included photographs of the girls in the bathtub. According to the documents, it later emerged that Presley was in the bathroom when most of the photos were taken.
    The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services filed a case on July 7, 2016 which investigated both Presley and Michael Lockwood for alleged sex abuse and domestic violence — and Presley for substance abuse .
    According to the court documents, Presley’s behavior threatened to leave their daughters “at serious risk of physical harm.”
    But in court, both parents denied ever abusing their daughters, and the investigation was dismissed in 2017 due to lack of evidence. No criminal charges have ever been brought against either parent.
    When contacted by Radar, Lockwood maintained he has never acted inappropriately around his children, while a source close to Presley noted she has been sober for two years.
    The former couple is still fighting over custody of the twins, who were recently ordered to undergo mental health evaluations as part of the case

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ivorce-battle/

Elite Member

He looks like witch from some low-budget movie and she's morphing into her mother. Poor kids.

Team kids. Someone get them the fuck away from these two.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    He looks like witch from some low-budget movie and she's morphing into her mother. Poor kids.
    This. Unfortunately, she's inherited her father's intelligence, but none of his talent or charm.
    louiswinthorpe111 and DawnM74 like this.

They both look scary. Poor kids.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I thought it was super strange that the kids had been taken out of the home when all this first happened. I guess now we know why.

To think she was married to Michael Jackson.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^ That doesn't sound intelligent to me. They should never have had those late kids while they were both crazy. Hopefully the older kid(s) have a more normal life.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    This. Unfortunately, she's inherited her father's intelligence, but none of his talent or charm.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but her dad had not just more looks, but also more brains and heart than Lisa's ever had.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This assholes both shouldn't be near the poor kids.
    I don't know what to think about Priscilla in general, but I'm sure she is the better person to raise his poor girls. My crazy cat would do better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    This assholes both shouldn't be near the poor kids.
    I don't know what to think about Priscilla in general, but I'm sure she is the better person to raise his poor girls. My crazy cat would do better than them.
    Priscilla pretty much raised Lisa by herself, even during the time they were still married, because he was always on tour and when he was home he spoiled Lisa rotten. Then 100% from age 4 on, when they separated in 1972 and divorced in 1973. I think the statement about your crazy cat is the most accurate.

***** celeb

I was wondering why the story came out now. It looks like the allegations were in 2016, and then dismissed more than a year ago (2017). I can see that they are still fighting over custody, so one side released the records to Radaronline out of pure animosity?

Lisa Marie Presley Posts Pic of All Four of Elvis's Grandkids f
    isa Marie Presley, daughter of the King, Elvis Presley, and a musician in her own right, just posted a sweet black-and-white photo to Instagram of herself with her four kids, Riley, Benjamin, Finley, and Harper. Captioned "Mama Lion with cubs," it looks like it's from Riley Keough's thirtieth birthday party last month—note the cherry-patterned dress and hoop earrings Keough was also wearing in the absolutely adorable video of her listening to her family sing "Tiny Dancer."Keough, an actress with credits including The Girlfriend Experience and Logan Lucky(and one episode of Riverdale, because Keough is just cool like that), was born on May 29, but she spaced out her posts from her birthday celebration, giving us little Instagram tidbits over the past few weeks. From a photo strip taken at the Cha Cha Lounge, in Los Angeles, we can see that Dakota Johnson was at her birthday bash, and more of the guest list appears in a slideshow that looks like it was developed from a disposable camera. Hip.
    or Riley Keough's Birthday

Holy shit, how can Riley be 30?!
    HWBL and crayzeehappee like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The eldest grandson has the very young face of Elvis but like in a ghost-y way.

Lalasnake and lindsaywhit like this.

Ben is the only one who really looks like Elvis, except with great granddaddy Vernon's curly hair. Riley looks like the Keoughs. The girl twins I can't tell yet, but lucky for them it looks like at least they don't look like their freaky dad.

Last edited by HWBL; June 27th, 2019 at 01:20 AM.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information