Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Charlotte Casiraghi calls off her engagement to Dimitri Rassam

Default Charlotte Casiraghi calls off her engagement to Dimitri Rassam

Grace Kelly's granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi calls off her engagement to Dimitri Rassam just FOUR MONTHS after giving birth to their first child together

• Charlotte, 32, has reportedly called off her engagement to Dimitri, 37
    • The couple were first linked in 2017 and confirmed their engagement in March
    • They welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, in October last year

Grace Kelly's granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi has called off her engagement to Dimitri Rassam just four months after the couple welcomed their first child.
    The 32-year-old mother-of-two gave birth to a baby boy at her grandmother's namesake hospital, the Princess Grace Hospital, in October but now, just months later, the parents have parted ways.
    News of the split was reported in Hola! on Wednesday, with sources 'close to Charlotte and Dimitri' confirming that the royal and her film producer fiancé have called off their wedding.

Charlotte Casiraghi has reportedly called off her engagement to Dimitri Rassam just four months after welcoming their first child together. The couple is pictured together in March

MailOnline has contacted Palais Princier De Monaco for a comment.
    Charlotte reportedly met Dimitri, a 37-year-old film producer, in Paris shortly after the breakdown of her relationship with Italian filmmaker Lamberto Sanfelice.
    When they met, Dimitri already had a daughter, now six, with his ex-wife, Russian model Masha Novoselova, whom he divorced in 2016.

Hola! reported the couple were engaged in early March before they confirmed the speculation with a glittering appearance at the Rose Ball - their first official event as a couple.
    According to People, Charlotte and Dimitri then welcomed a baby boy weighing 7lbs 2oz on October 23. According to the magazine, the couple named their son Balthazar.
    As the couple never married the baby will not join the Monegasque line of succession despite his mother being eleventh in line to the throne.
    The arrival made Charlotte's mother Princess Caroline a grandmother for the seventh time, and the baby boy was the third new arrival for the Monaco royals in 2018.
    Charlotte's brother Andrea and Tatiana Santo welcomed their third child Max Rainier in April, and just one month later Beatrice Borromeo and her partner Pierre Casiraghi welcomed their second child Francesco Carlo Albert.
    This is Charlotte's second child as she already has a five-year-old son, Raphaël, with her ex-boyfriend, Gad Elmaleh.
    She gave birth to Raphaël in December 2013; he is also not eligible to join the line of succession because Charlotte and Gad did not marry before separating in 2016.

According to reports Charlotte, pictured in June 2018, welcomed her baby boy weighing 7lbs 2oz in October, with sources claiming the couple named him Balthazar

Who are Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam?

Charlotte Casiraghi is the second child of Princess Caroline of Hanover and the late Italian businessman Stefano Casiraghi, who died in 1990.
    She is eleventh in line to the Monegasque throne. Her grandmother was Princess Grace of Monaco and her uncle, Prince Albert II, is the current monarch.
    Charlotte, 32, has a five-year-old son, Raphaël, with Moroccan-French stand-up comedian Gad Elmaleh, whom she dated from 2011 to 2015. She went on to date Italian filmmaker Lamberto Sanfelice, before splitting in 2016.
    Shortly afterwards she met fiance Dimitri Rassam, a 37-year-old French film producer. Rumours of a relationship first started swirling in early 2017.
    Dimitri is the son of actress Carole Bouquet, a friend of Charlotte's mother, Princess Caroline of Hanover, and French Jean-Pierre Rassam, a French Lebanese film producer.
    Jean-Pierre died from a drug overdose when Dimitri was just four years old.
    Dimitri has a six-year-old daughter with his ex-wife, Russian model Masha Novoselova, whom he divorced in 2016.
    According to reports in Hola!, Dimitri and Charlotte first met in Paris before spending time together in her country residence in Barbizon, an hour outside the French capital.
    The couple choose to keep a low-profile, although they did both attend the civil marriage ceremony of Charlotte's half brother, Prince Christian of Hanover, and his wife, Alessandra de Osma, in London in November 2017.
    News of Charlotte and Dimitri's engagement was first reported by Hola! in March 2018.
    Charlotte appeared to confirm the announcement when she arrived at the Rose Ball in Monaco on Saturday, March 24 with a glittering diamond on her ring finger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ri-Rassam.html
    sprynkles likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Let's have kids with everybody!
    fgg, redcat, yanna and 12 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Just another Monaco slut.
    DawnM74 and BITTER like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Well, is better to break up now and not to get married and divorce a few months later.
    I didn't knew she had another baby.
    BITTER likes this.

Royal Euro Trash.
    BITTER, Mrs P, redcat and 4 others like this.

Damn, the Grimaldi women really try to outdo each other with children born out of wedlock, with Albert having a hit now and then, too.
    FatAL = 2 that are known.
    Stephanie = 3. She married the father of her first children when they were toddlers, because her father would not allow it earlier. he was right about the guy being a cheating asshole of epic proportions, though.
    Caroline = 2. She married her second husband when she was 4 months pregnant, married human trash bin Ernst August because she was pregnant, how she could let him near her without wearing a full body condome remains either a mystery or testament to her stupidity/germtolerance.
    Charlotte = 2. And she ain't finished. She'll have at least 2 more, because she get's pregnant from every shady playboy who can't run fast enough. That's Eurostyle Romantic Love for her.

It's so funny that they still think that they are above everyone else when in reality, they are just trash/pirates living on a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Royal Euro Trash.
    ^^^this!!

fgg

Charlotte Casiraghi insists she hasn’t broken up with her latest baby-daddy

I really do wish the Grimaldis were as popular as the Windsors, because the Grimaldis have much better gossip, in that the gossip is more old-fashioned: secret babies, paternity tests, conception dungeons, runaway brides, international fistfights and at least one dude who looks like he has a major drug addiction. One of my favorites of the Grimaldi crew is Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline and the late Stefano Casiraghi (an Italian bon vivant). Charlotte doesn’t follow “royal protocols,” perhaps because she doesn’t even have a royal title. I’m not sure she would follow protocols even if she had a title though – she’s beautiful and rich and she does whatever the hell she wants.

Charlotte has a son from her relationship with Gad Elmaleh. She and Gad never married. At some point, she and Gad split and she started up with a guy named Dimitri Rassam. She got pregnant again, and she had another son, Balthazar, about three months ago. Now there are rumors circulating in the European press that Dimitri and Charlotte are on the outs so soon after welcoming their son. Charlotte and Dimitri are taking the rare step of publicly denying the split rumors. Which is interesting.

Monaco’s Charlotte Casiraghi is fighting back against rumors that she and fiancé Dimitri Rassam have split. In a joint statement issued in Paris on Thursday, the couple denied any difficulties in their relationship and announced their intention to go to court against tabloids that have spread stories about their relationship.

Casiraghi, who is the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, and Rassam, the son of actress Carol Bouquet, welcomed their first son, Balthazar, in October. Sources tell PEOPLE that the couple continue to plan their wedding for later this year.

The brief statement released on the couple’s behalf by Paris publicist Dominique Segall states the “unfounded rumors” are motivated by a desire to create newsstand sales, depicting “conflict” where none exists: “Mademoiselle Charlotte Casiraghi and Monsieur Dimitri Rassam harassed by the scandal press, formally deny all unfounded rumors of their separation which are being circulated,” the statement reads. “The explanation of this cynical and false information is simple: to portray conflict where there is not and never was, with the goal of monetizing it, because the announcement of a separation always motivates good sales. Given the harmful nature of this rumor for themselves, their children and loved ones, they have agreed to ask their lawyer to initiate all legal proceedings, where possible before criminal courts.”

Reports concerning the couple’s split have surfaced in French, Spanish and British news outlets in recent weeks.

[From People]

Last year, the gossip was that Charlotte and Dimitri were planning a spring wedding, spread out over several countries, with several receptions and wedding services (which is what her brother Pierre did). If they’re still planning the weddings, I wonder if they’re still aiming for spring. As for the gossip that they’ve split… who knows. I find Charlotte to be glamorous and dramatic, and it would not surprise me at all if she had broken up with a lover just a few months after giving birth. But considering they took the time to deny it, I don’t know.

https://www.celebitchy.com/605679/ch...st_baby-daddy/
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Charlotte seems to have inherited her family's proclivity to pick the wrong persons to be with.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My nephew saw them together at a gucci event in paris a week ago.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Online friends have told me that she...really gets around...
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

I had no idea who the hell they were until I skimmed the article. Whatever floats your boat, I guess, Royals.

She looks like Mandy Moore here:

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She's hitting that Grimaldi wall...slow motion, but she's headed in that direction.
    Waterslide, HWBL, Brookie and 3 others like this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

^^ That's what I thought. She is not nearly as stunning as she used to be.
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information