Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Gordon Ramsay & Wife Tana are Expecting Their Fifth Child

Default Gordon Ramsay & Wife Tana are Expecting Their Fifth Child

Gordon Ramsay & Wife Tana are Expecting Their Fifth Child!

Gordon Ramsay is having another baby!
    The 52-year-old chef and Masterchef host took to Instagram on New Year’s Eve to announce that he and wife Tana are expecting their fifth child together.
    Gordon enlisted the help of their four children — Matilda, 17, 19-year-old twins Holly and Jack, and Megan, 20 – to break the exciting news to wish his followers a Happy New Year before Tanashowed off her growing bump.
    “Exciting news ! Happy new year from all the Ramsay’s,” Gordon captioned the below video.
    Gordon Ramsay & Wife Tana are Expecting Their Fifth Child! | Gordon Ramsay, Pregnant Celebrities, tana ramsay : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She's 44? Sounds like a very high-risk pregnancy. I wish them the best of luck.
    holly and sparkles like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She's 44? Sounds like a very high-risk pregnancy. I wish them the best of luck.
    She lost a baby five months into the pregnancy about two years ago, which is probably why they haven't said anything until she was fairly advanced this time.

Fingers crossed for them both!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

OK pop out another one, then tie a fucking knot in it.
    Mivvi21, DawnM74 and Mrs P like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They have beautiful children, but I'm not sure why anyone would want a baby at 44. I'm not even sure how I'll be able to do it at 33!

IMO, they're nuts. Their youngest is 17, FFS. Hmm, maybe a band-aid baby to avoid the looming empty nest which forces interaction beyond kid's stuff??

Signed,
    Constance Freud
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if the last pregnancy was an Oops! moment. They wouldn't be the first or the last middle aged couple to get a little complacent after so many years of being safe and suddenly finding themselves with a surprise baby. It happened to a friend of my mum's - she was 46 and assumed her lack of a period was the menopause and just got on with life until she started to gain weight and feeling an odd sensation in her abdomen. Even then pregnancy wasn't a thought as they had tried and failed for a long time to have a second child after having their (by then 18 year old) son and it was only when she went for tests and a scan (suspecting a massive cyst or worse) that she found out that she was in the later stages of a pregnancy. She had a healthy daughter and her husband had the snip.
    Mrs P and sprynkles like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

josh duhamel needs to read this ....

A*O

The very idea of going back to sleepless nights, nappies, exhausting toddlers, school runs, etc makes me shudder. I just wouldn’t have the stamina any more. And I’m afraid I’m very skeptical about a “surprise” pregnancy in anyone over 40. I know it happens but it’s unusual without some kind of medical intervention. Gordon’s probably basking in this display of his studly potency. Good luck to them.
    DawnM74 and ConstanceSpry like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The very idea of going back to sleepless nights, nappies, exhausting toddlers, school runs, etc makes me shudder. I just wouldn’t have the stamina any more. And I’m afraid I’m very skeptical about a “surprise” pregnancy in anyone over 40. I know it happens but it’s unusual without some kind of medical intervention. Gordon’s probably basking in this display of his studly potency. Good luck to them.
    I don’t want to go back to that. I’m 39, with a toddler (planned with my husband). I look very young. People think I’m in my mid 20’s. People question me about having another, or say that my son wants a sister. So many people tell me “Oh, it’s ok, you’re not too old for another”. One and done, for real.
    A*O likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

A*O

Yeah, we had our first when I was 30 and forgot to take my Pill. That’s OK, I’m glad fate took over or I might never have done it. No plans at all for #2 but IUDs don’t always work. Just saying. Then MrAO had the snip, stat.

Elite Member

Good for them. They certainly have the means to hire night nurses and other help to make parenting easier. Let´s hope he has stopped cheating on her.
    teforde23 likes this.

i had a miscarriage at 44 too,almost 6 months gone...very hurtful..it was an oops baby and i made sure it wont happen again.i wish them well!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Good for them. They certainly have the means to hire night nurses and other help to make parenting easier. Let´s hope he has stopped cheating on her.
    I immediately thought bandaid baby
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I don’t want to go back to that. I’m 39, with a toddler (planned with my husband). I look very young. People think I’m in my mid 20’s. People question me about having another, or say that my son wants a sister. So many people tell me “Oh, it’s ok, you’re not too old for another”. One and done, for real.
    Ugh, New Years Eve at a family member's house. Ran into people from high school, which sadly I've forgotten a lot of their names. Living in four different states, two different countries, it's hard to remember some people. Question from all were, "Oh, so do you have kids?" Me, no. "Do you want kids?" Me no. Oddly the ones that had kids in their 20's are now divorced and a single parent. I'm happy in my ten year marriage and no kids. We'll stick to fur kids. I'm in my late 30's too.

pinkbunnyslippers - I have a friend in the same boat. One and done! Eff them for saying your son wants a sister. Sounds like you have the right thing going for you.
    fgg, ConstanceSpry and czb like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information