Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Jake Gyllenhaal, 38, is dating French model Jeanne Cadieu, 22

Default Jake Gyllenhaal, 38, is dating French model Jeanne Cadieu, 22

Jake Gyllenhaal, 38, is dating French model Jeanne Cadieu, 22, and the pair are 'pretty serious'

Jake Gyllenhaal is off the market again, with the actor confirmed to be dating French model Jeanne Cadieu.
    While there is a 16-year age difference between the 38 year old actor and the 22 year old model, their relationship is progressing quickly.
    'Jeanne is very mature for her age. She's quirky, smart and loves history, reading; she's a really great and well-rounded person,' said an US Weekly source.

Hot new couple: Jake Gyllenhaal, 38, was spotted enjoying a romantic stroll with the 22-year-old model Jeanne Cadieu as they were seen for the first time together in Paris on Wednesday

New relationship: While there is a 16-year age difference between the 38 year old actor and the 22 year old model, US Weekly reports that their relationship is progressing

'She and Jake really took things slow, but are now pretty serious,' the source added.
    Both the actor and model are still trying to keep their relationship a secret, with neither of them following each other on social media, which Gyllenhaal is still very new to.

The Spider-Man: Far From Home star joined Instagram for the first time earlier in December, making his debut in a hilarious Instagram story video from his co-star Tom Holland.

While they've been trying to keep things under wraps, both Gyllenhaal and Cadieu have been spotted together over the past few months.
    The couple were spotted in London this past July, and then in Greece a month later in August.
    Cadieu also posted a rather cryptic quote from Paris, along with a shot of the Eiffel Tower, 'My own brokenness. my broken was attracted to your broken, maybe that’s why I allowed you to break me.'

Social Jake: While they've been trying to keep things under wraps, both Gyllenhaal and Cadieu have been spotted together over the past few months

Cryptic Jeanne: Cadieu also posted a rather cryptic quote from Paris, along with a shot of the Eiffel Tower, 'My own brokenness. my broken was attracted to your broken, maybe that’s why I allowed you to break me'

Gyllenhaal has previously been romantically linked to stars such as Taylor Swift, Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Portman and Kirsten Dunst.
    When he was asked about Swift, who he dated for just three months, by The Guardian in 2017, he made it clear he wasn't happy discussing his personal life.
    'I think when you’re in a relationship, you are constantly scrutinized, your friends are scrutinized, but... I would love to not talk about my personal life.'

Gyllenhaal was also recently tagged in an Instagram post from Ryan Reynolds, who claimed that both him and Hugh Jackman tricked him into showing up to a party in an ugly sweater.
    'These f***ing a*****es said it was a sweater party,' Reynolds said in the caption of his photo where he was flanked by a laughing Jackman and Gyllenhaal.
    Gyllenhaal was recently in Brazil to promote his new role as Mysterio in Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Good times: her brunette tresses were worn down as they cascaded over one side as she accentuated her natural looks with complementary make-up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-serious.html

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I just love him so much and hope he's happy.

Someone point me in the direction of where I can learn to do my make up like in that second picture.
    Labelwhore likes this.

She is very pretty, but I have no idea who she is.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Still gay.
    firebrat1229, Mrs P, rollo and 6 others like this.

Toothy Tile.
    BootsyCJr, MsDark, Mrs P and 12 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post

Someone point me in the direction of where I can learn to do my make up like in that second picture.
    Download the FaceTune app. While she didn't go over board, most of her face has been smoothed.
    GRuser1 likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

He's only 38? I always think he's way older.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    Still gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Toothy Tile.
    Guess he'll never shave his beard
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

She aint nothin but a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post

You mean the kind of makeup that makes one look 22?
    lindsaywhit and Flygirl like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    She aint nothin but a beard.

I wonder what they talk about or how they talk to each other, but that's me with this age thing I have.

Tangent time: I watched Children of a Lesser God last night and didn't remember what went down with Wm. Hurt and Marlee Matlin. They started dating when she was 19 and he was 35. That never registered with me back then. I knew he was an alcoholic but I didn't know he bit the shit out of her for years. Angry, resentful, berating. Anyway, they had over the top sex and she looked up to him, she was swept up by him.

Maybe this one will stick with Jake. Bwaaahaaaa. I do like him.

Marlee Matlin was in rehab when she received Oscar nom, says William Hurt was abusive

William Hurt responds to Marlee Matlin abuse allegations

Yeah if I hear one more "she's mature for her age" when it comes to one of these dudes and their little girlfriends I think I'm gonna hurl.

No she is fucking not. He's just immature for his.

And gay

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yeah, I agree all the way. There are people who get enough intellectual stimulation or camaraderie from their friendships and don't need that from their love and sex partner.

I do. That's probably why I'm single though.
    LaFolie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    You mean the kind of makeup that makes one look 22?
    I guess that's it

I just like the fresh pale pinkness of the look. Trust me I know there's no make up out there that's going to cover up my 33 year old pores!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information