Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Vincent Cassel, 52, is expecting a child with his 21-year-old bride Tina Kunakey

Default Vincent Cassel, 52, is expecting a child with his 21-year-old bride Tina Kunakey

Vincent Cassel, 52, is expecting a child with his 21-year-old bride Tina Kunakey

Before this year, I didn’t know that Vincent Cassel was dating a very young model. Cassel and Monica Bellucci split (and divorced) several years ago, and from what little I’ve heard about them post-divorce, there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of drama. They have two daughters together, Deva (14) and Léonie (8). After Vincent and Monica split, he began dating a 19 or 20-year-old model named Tina Kunakey. They ended up marrying in a somewhat low-key ceremony in France back in August. At the time, he was 51 and she was 21. And now…she’s pregnant.

Vincent Cassel, 52, is ‘expecting his first child with wife Tina Kunakey, 21,’ four months on from their idyllic French wedding. The Black Swan actor and the model are preparing to welcome a new arrival in 2019 after tying the knot in south-west France in August following a two-year relationship, Just Jared reports.
    The happy news has come to light after Tina debuted her baby bump when the couple were pictured in Orly, France, on Monday, ahead of the festive period.

Quelle surprise. I’ve always found Cassel to be extremely attractive and sexy, so I can completely understand how a lady will end up pregnant around him. But I just look at this young woman and think, “Why are you tying yourself to a 51-year-old man right now?” And I look at Vincent and think “no fool like an old fool.” And now there’s a baby coming. Ugh.

https://www.celebitchy.com/604338/vi..._tina_kunakey/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

How nice. He's having a child with his child bride.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Tacky.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Oh please ...
    sprynkles likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

it was expected..they both needed_wanted a child i guess..not for the same reasons of course.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I'm Vincent's age. I love the old broads. That is all.

Elite Member

He looks bad for 52. I guess he has a type , I can see many similarities to Monica.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Shit i cant find a man over 40 with hair so at 52 i see some hair so he gets mega points for that. My nearly 70 YO dad has a full head of luscious hair like the whole family. Where are the old men with hair??????
    Annika and Novice like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    Shit i cant find a man over 40 with hair so at 52 i see some hair so he gets mega points for that. My nearly 70 YO dad has a full head of luscious hair like the whole family. Where are the old men with hair??????

Donald Trump. Mike Pence. Then there's Elon Musk. But who would want any of them?

Sorry, but this is gross.

On Lipstick Alley, they're saying she most likely signed a pre-nup, so this is the only way she'll get money out of the marriage.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Donald Trump. Mike Pence. Then there's Elon Musk. But who would want any of them?
    Brad Pitt, Clooney, Richard Gere. Not that I would want any of them these days.
    dowcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post

Keanu Reeves, Jared Leto, Colin Firth, Idris Elba...

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

ok ok yes SOME of those are good examples. However in the regular folk world I can't find one. Yes that may be petty to some people to want a hair full a head to along with a hairy face and body but I'm ALWAYS told by shocked people that they thought I was late 20's or early 30's so I don't want to marry grandpa. The only dudes im seeing in the normal folk world are 50 but look 60+ and bald. NO NO NO NO NO. So this dude def gets some points. And Trump has a wig correct? Is that really his hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Elon Musk has hair you say?

who gives a shit about hair...most of the bald ones are really sexy..i hate old ones with a mop of white wavy hair on their heads..And Vincent is one of the sexiest men ever.
    greysfang and Mrs P like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information