Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

Default Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after altercation between her new boyfriend and his father

Hayden Panettiere answered the door to police last month in an apparent drunk and frantic state, according to a police report obtained by TMZ on Sunday.
    The incident involved the 29-year-old actress's boyfriend, Brian Hickerson, 34, who reportedly had got into an altercation with his father, according to the report.
    The Nashville actress features in a report by Greenville City Police Department in South Carolina, after they responded to a call for assault and battery.

According to the documents obtained by the celebrity website, the responding officer saw what appeared to be Hickerson chasing his father David through the house with a Gatorade bottle in his hand.
    The officer says Hayden rushed to open the door for him in a panic, and he immediately put Brian in cuffs to calm the situation.
    TMZ reports that the officer says Brian was uncooperative, refusing to give any personal info because of the potential negative impact the incident could have on Hayden.

Couple: The incident involved the 29-year-old actress's boyfriend, Brian Hickerson, 34, who reportedly had got into an altercation with his dad, according to cops (pictured in October)

The Heroes star reportedly told the police that she and Brian's father had been drinking before the altercation.
    David reportedly had visible injuries on his face, severe bruising and bleeding, which he said were because he had just fallen.
    TMZ's sources say Hayden denies having been drunk.
    Hayden has been dating Hickerson for a few months, after splitting from former-boxer Wladimir Klitschko, with whom she has one child, Kaya.

Prints charming: Hayden was pictured barefoot leaving a bar in Hollywood in August

The actress's family are reportedly concerned that about her new man and her hard partying.
    'They are deeply concerned,' a source close to Hayden told Radar Online earlier this month.
    Speaking of her parents and pals, the source continued: 'They do not approve. They are hoping that this is something that she is going to evolve from.'
    Panettiere revealed in 2017, to GMA, that she checked into rehab after suffering postpartum depression following the birth of her daughter.

Ex: Hayden split from former-boxer Wladimir Klitschko, with whom she has one child, Kaya (pictured in December 2013)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tercation.html

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Seems like she's off the rails. I knew she had postpartum and had split with the boxer, but then I saw something that he was raising the daughter in the Ukraine. Not sure if she actually lost custody, or if it's a mutual agreement or what. Weren't there some fucked up blind items supposedly about her? She's been acting since she was a kid (I still remember her from a L&O SVU episode, she was adorable) and I just feel like she has some of the sad issues of so many child actors.
    CornFlakegrl, DawnM74, fgg and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

To be fair, he could've just been trying to give him some electrolytes.
    yanna, mostroop and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Seems like she's off the rails. I knew she had postpartum and had split with the boxer, but then I saw something that he was raising the daughter in the Ukraine. Not sure if she actually lost custody, or if it's a mutual agreement or what. Weren't there some fucked up blind items supposedly about her? She's been acting since she was a kid (I still remember her from a L&O SVU episode, she was adorable) and I just feel like she has some of the sad issues of so many child actors.
    A few years ago, CDAN had put out some incredibly lurid, completely unsubstantiated, blind items about her. I still don't believe them, although it sounds like she is dating someone in a really messed up family. And nobody should be walking around a bar, and into the street, in their bare feet.
    Trixie, DawnM74 and palta like this.

Why was she drinking with his dad? That seems off to me
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Her picker is way fucked up.

And nuh-uh, is the daughter really being brought up by boxer dad in Ukraine???

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Raised by a nanny is more than likely what is happening.

Elite Member

Hayden needs an intervention asap.

it was pretty well known that the post partum thing was code for a drug issue and the Nashville folks were giving her once last shot at rehab - Connie Britton supposedly was at her wits end and was done if HP stayed, which may have influenced her earlier than planned exit of the last season. They had more closure to do with HPs character. The rumors about HPs upbringing and the lifestyle of her paren'ts and what they exposed her to run wider than just Enty. No idea if they are true but childhood demons is what the storyline was for her on the show and i never thought that was a coincidence.
    greysfang likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yes I remember reading that the ex is raising the daughter and has custody of her, and Hayden just spends time with her on visits now & then.

I'm afraid Hayden has some serious demons, and i hope she's able to overcome them.

She's a mess, and her bf sounds like bad news. There's a new blind item about this incident....

I was wondering what happened to her daughter and read somewhere that she's living with her dad in Ukraine.

Hell I missed she got divorced.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That's a serious drug problem if you give up your baby to be raised in Ukraine. Jesus.

HAYDEN LOSES HER DAUGHTER

Hayden Panettiere has a messy night out as her ex raises their child 6,300 miles away

• In Touch (USA)
    • 24 Aug 2018

Hayden Panettiere’s blond hair was pulled back in a messy bun as she hunched over a railing outside Gladstones seafood restaurant in Malibu and threw up. “She was barefoot and wasted,” a restaurant staffer tells In Touch of the Nashville star, who reportedly downed Long Island iced teas with her new beau, aspiring actor Brian Hickerson, 29, during a wild night out on Aug. 2. “They carried her out. She was a mess.”
    So is her life. The next day, sources confirmed that Hayden, 28, and her fiancé of five years, world heavyweight champion boxer Wladimir Klitschko, 42, had quietly split after nine years as a couple — and that the athlete is raising their 3-year-old daughter, Kaya. “[Kaya] lives with Wlad. Wlad lives in Ukraine. Her home base is in Ukraine,” Hayden’s mother, Lesley Vogel, tells In Touch, adding that the retired boxer’s mother helps care for her granddaughter. “She’s in good hands.” Hayden, who went to rehab for postpartum depression issues in 2015 and 2016, “comes and goes to Europe to visit Kaya,” adds Lesley. “I don’t know when she’s going back. I think she’s taking a break right now so she can decide what she wants to do. In [ her] career, and in life as well.”

A DIFFICULT TIME

With Nashville canceled, her engagement off and her young daughter more than 6,300 miles away, Hayden is at a crossroads. “Her relationship with Wlad and Kaya remains very complicated,” a source who’s worked with her tells In Touch. “As far as I know, Hayden is still working on her recovery, and that is ultimately why she and Wlad split.” (Hayden’s mom will only say of the breakup, “Sometimes people are in a relationship and they have to be apart.”) Hayden’s recent behavior has raised red flags. “It’s not healthy. She was working so hard on herself, so this is like a backslide,” the source says of her antics on Aug. 2, when Hayden also was photographed with Brian in the parking lot at another LA restaurant, Craig’s. “It’s very unusual that she was drinking. Her objective has certainly been to live as sober as possible,” says her “surprised and concerned” mom. “When you have postpartum depression, they put [ you] on different medications; it’s a process,” she adds, explaining that Hayden is now instead “trying some sort of high-potency vitamin substance that basically weans you [off the meds].” Hayden has been doing well, Lesley insists: “I’ve seen her happier and more lighthearted than she has been in a very long time.” Hayden could be trying to make up for lost time. “When she was with Wlad, they lived a pretty quiet life, and that seemed to be working for her, but she also kind of felt trapped, that she was too young to be a full-time mom and partner,” says the source. “She loved being a mom but was unhappy with her life in a lot of ways.” Lesley believes Hayden is still figuring things out. “You have to make a choice, and Hayden has to decide how much time she’s going to spend in Europe [with Kaya and Wlad] versus the U.S.,” she says. “She has got a lot of evolutions in her life and choices to make, but they’re coming from a good place.” ◼
    https://www.pressreader.com/usa/in-t...82342565679149
    Trixie likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

^ wow, I had no idea the baby was living with the dad. I wonder if Hayden even put up a fight or if she was just "I can't do this, she needs to live with her father" ?

I have no reason to think that the child is having anything except a very stable, loving home environment in Ukraine with her father. When Hayden was with him, they were pretty low-key. I hope & believe he is a hands-on parent.
    fgg, tulip, Mrs P and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information