Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Katie Price is banned from the school gates

Default Katie Price is banned from the school gates

Katie Price is 'BANNED from the school gates after screaming "are you enjoying f***ing my husband" to ex Kieran Hayler's new girlfriend Michelle Pentecost'

By JABEEN WAHEED FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 20:56, 12 September 2018 | UPDATED: 22:16, 12 September 2018

Katie Price has reportedly been banned from the school gates after screaming profanities at Kieran Hayler's new girlfriend Michelle Pentecost.
    The former glamour is said to have left fellow parents shocked as she screamed 'are you enjoying f***ing my husband' to her estranged ex's new love as she arrived to pick up her children, Jett, 5, and four-year old Bunny.
    With Katie's infamous recent rapping video scandal still causing worry, witnesses of the showdown raised their concerns with the school's headteacher, who in return asked for the bankrupt star to not return, according to The Sun.

+

'They politically suggested she stay away': Katie Price has reportedly been banned from the school gates after screaming profanities at Kieran Hayler's new girlfriend Michelle Pentecost

It seems as though Katie is none too pleased about her ex Kieran moving on with Michelle.
    According to the publication, the Loose Women panellist approached the brunette a month ago at the school gates.

'Katie shouted "are you enjoying f***ing my husband" and some of the parents who were there were really shocked.
    'Some of them went to the head teacher and asked them to ban her from the gates.'

+6

Scandal: The former glamour is said to have left fellow parents shocked as she screamed 'are you enjoying f***ing my husband' to her estranged ex's new love as she arrived to pick up her children, Jett, 5, and four-year old Bunny

+6

'Avoiding further incidents': With Katie's infamous recent rapping video scandal still causing worry, witnesses of the showdown raised their concerns with the school's headteacher, who in return asked for the bankrupt star to not return

It was continued: 'The school politely suggested that Katie stay away and get someone else to pick up Bunny and Jett from now on to avoid any further incidents.'
    Describing the aftermath of the situation, it has been alleged that Katie was 'fuming.'
    MailOnline has contacted representatives for Katie for further comment.
    The reports have also suggested that the reality's star recent rapping video solidified the school's request to not have her return.
    Katie was captured rapping about 'loving coke' after reportedly going to an after-party with two German men she met at a bar during a hen do in Mallorca.

+6

Detailing the situation, it was continued: 'The school politely suggested that Katie stay away and get someone else to pick up Bunny and Jett from now on to avoid any further incidents'

+6

'There's nothing she can do': Describing the aftermath of the situation, it has been alleged that Katie was 'fuming'

The video showed the mother-of-five appearing worse-for-wear as she danced next to a shirtless man and performed a rap at the revellers' apartment, in shocking footage from the end of August.
    The party-goers, named as Lewis and Patrick, claimed they returned to the apartment to 'have a shower, get cosy and do drugs.'
    Katie, who is fighting bankruptcy, was with friends in Mallorca for a hen do when she met the two party-goers, according to reports.
    The star rapped: 'Made me do a line but I don't care, I love the coke, you know, it gets me in the air' in footage obtained by the publication.

+6

Not looking good: The reports have also suggested that the reality's star recent rapping video solidified the school's request to not have her return

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6161119/Katie-Price-BANNED-school-gates-screaming-Kieran-Haylers-new-girlfriend.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Keeping it classy.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Her behaviour is getting worse and worse. I wouldn't be surprised to read a headline about something tragic happening to her soon. She's an awful mum, I feel bad for her kids.

^Yep, was just gonna say the same...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It's a bit like if Amy Winehouse had kids (without the talent.)

Before I opened the thread, I was sure that the problem was going to be that her genital piercings kept setting off the schools' metal detectors.

If I were Katie, I would claim that these weren't threats, and then change my shouts to something like "Are you enjoying f*cking my husband? How would you rate the experience on a scale of 1 to 10? Would you recommend him to another floozy? Thank you for your business!"

Does anyone at the DM proofread/edit? Their content is atrocious. Also, in pic 5 KP looks like Famke Jansen.
    Bluebonnet and Nevan like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^ I agree about the typos but I posted it anyway because it's not like Katie Prize deserves correct spelling. I thought the typo about 'politically' asking her to stay away from the school was quite funny.

So she named her daughter Bunny and the social services are still allowing her to raise those kids?
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Is Bunny any worse than Princess Tiaamii? It's hard to say.

Apparently the younger two now live with their dad just like the other two she has with Peter.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Before I opened the thread, I was sure that the problem was going to be that her genital piercings kept setting off the schools' metal detectors.
    We actually had a lady say that at my job. She kept setting off the metal detector and exclaimed "it must be my clit ring".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So what do you do in that situation?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

This woman is off the rails. I remember watching her reality show when she married that Andre guy back in 2007 and was just watching the TV like this:

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ I agree about the typos but I posted it anyway because it's not like Katie Prize deserves correct spelling. I thought the typo about 'politically' asking her to stay away from the school was quite funny.
    I wasn't trying to imply you shouldn't have posted, just that all of their articles are crappy, same as KP.
    rollo and Nevan like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information