• 3 Post By rollo
  • 6 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 5 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By Oasis

Thread: Heidi Klum Daughter Meets Biological Father After Years Apart

Default Heidi Klum Daughter Meets Biological Father After Years Apart

Heidi Klum Daughter Meets Biological Father After Years Apart

The baby daddy of Heidi's Klum's oldest child, Leni, has not been a part of her life for years ... but it looks like that's changed after a reunion in Italy.

The biological father of Heidi's 14-year-old daughter is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore ... but the couple split before Leni was born in 2004, so she was was adopted and raised by Klum's ex-husband, Seal.

Heidi and Flavio have long stated he has no involvement in Leni's life, but something apparently changed recently ... as the father/daughter met and embraced at the Cala di Volpe hotel in Porto Cervo late last month.

We're told Heidi was there with her entire family, including her parents and her 3 kids with Seal ... and everyone was happy and having fun. Flavio joined them all for a meal and was seen chatting with Klum as well.

It's unclear at this point if this was a one-time special occasion, or if Leni's father plans to see her more regularly.

Heidi Klum's Daughter Leni Meets with Biological Father, Flavio Briatore | TMZ.com

The daughter must have wanted to meet him. If she's 14, seems like the right age for her to be curious enough to ask.
    rollo, Kittylady, holly and 2 others like this.

czb

^^^ agree.

but hate that this was papped.
    sparkles, Kittylady, holly and 6 others like this.

It's sad he wanted nothing to do with her for so long. He chased after a lot of models, Naomi Campbell included.
    czb, aggie and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I understand the girl's curiosity, but agree it should have been private, not papped. As for him, I can't have any respect for a father who would let another man adopt his child.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's sad he wanted nothing to do with her for so long. He chased after a lot of models, Naomi Campbell included.
    I always assumed he paid Heidi a lot of money so he could fuck off and have nothing to do with the kid legally.

It's weird that this was papped though.
    rollo likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She's probably at the age when he can see her as an extension of himself, so suddenly she becomes interesting to him. Hopefully for her sake that's just me being overly cynical.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

He’s 68. He may have health issues and want to connect with his daughter so he won’t have any regrets.
    A high profile CEO died recently - that can give you a scare and make you reevaluate your life.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I understand the girl's curiosity, but agree it should have been private, not papped. As for him, I can't have any respect for a father who would let another man adopt his child.
    Yeah, that was my first reaction too, but from all accounts, Seal is a great father and has always treated her as his own, and hopefully created a security and sense of belonging during her early childhood. I agree that this is the right age for her biological father to be more present in her life.

I do believe there are times allowing a child to be adopted can be in the best interests of the child and therefore be the greatest expression of love. There's no way I could have done it, but then I'm not walking in their shoes, and I'm probably just too selfish.

I think he wanted to punish Heidi and not make her feel special when models (all models) were his thing. It was the opposite of expression of love for the child.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information