Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 3 New Sexual Assaults Investigated

Default Kevin Spacey 3 New Sexual Assaults Investigated

Kevin Spacey is now being investigated for 6 sexual assaults in London ... after 3 new men have come forward with allegations against the actor.

According to the Metropolitan Police ... a man came to them in April claiming he was sexually assaulted in Westminster in 1996. And we're told 2 other men came forward in February with allegations of sexual assault -- one claiming an incident occurred in Gloucester in 2013 and the other in Lambeth in 2008.

As we reported ... Spacey became the subject of a Scotland Yard investigation in January when an alleged victim went to police claiming he was sexually assaulted in Westminster in 2005. Cops in London were already investigating 2 similar complaints before that.

We're told, just like the Scotland Yard cases, officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are involved in the 3 news cases.

There's also an active criminal investigation in Massachusetts involving a then 18-year-old male. And the L.A. County D.A. is reviewing other allegations.

We've reached out to Spacey's attorney, so far no word back.
    Kevin Spacey Investigated for 3 New Sexual Assaults in London | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hang him high.
    rollo likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I read a really good article a couple of months ago about how all these guys have a "waiting period" of about 6 months (sometimes only 3 months or so) until they are considered "all good" again. Spacey will have to wait a lot longer, but he's still raking in beaucoups money and at some point, will be back in the limelight again. Minus Harvey Weinstein, they all will be back. Look at Roman Polanski. Hollywood is STILL up in arms he hasn't been welcomed back.

I think Kevin Spacey is a great talent, albeit a complete rapist/wannabe rapist, but I really doubt any true repercussions will come about for him. Or many of them, for that matter. Not that I don't think he SHOULD get them (because he should!), but the world in general has a short memory. I just don't think he will hang long, if at all.
    Nevan likes this.

Roman was before social media. I really think we've seen the last of this Ahole. His Tweet apology sealed his fate. And I can't believe it's still up.
    Sylkyn, lindsaywhit, Nevan and 2 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^ ^I wish I could find (or remember where I saw) the article. I don't think we have. These folks have people that make sure we don't. But I wish we HAVE had seen the last of them.
    sprynkles likes this.

What about Bryan Singer? He is just as bad, maybe worse!!!!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Elite Member

'Thankfully I was 29, and not 14': Guy Pearce claims his former co-star Kevin Spacey was 'handsy' with him when they worked together on the 1997 film L.A. Confidential

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/thankfully-i-was-29-and-not-14-guy-pearce-claims-his-former-co-star-kevin-spacey-was-handsy-with-him-when-they-worked-together-on-the-1997-film-la-confidential/ar-AAzvEao?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=

Marta Jary
    20 hrs ago

© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited

Guy Pearce has claimed that disgraced actor Kevin Spacey behaved inappropriately on set of the 1997 movie L.A. Confidential.

Spacey, 58, who has been the subject of sexual misconduct allegations involving young men, starred alongside Pearce in the neo-noir crime film.

Pearce, 50, revealed in an Australian TV interview that Spacey was 'handsy' with him.

In a sneak peek for Andrew Denton's Interview program, set to air on Tuesday, Pearce claimed he had a 'difficult time' with Spacey on set.

'Tough one to talk about at the moment. Amazing actor. Incredible actor. Slightly difficult time with Kevin, yeah,' Pearce said.

'He's a handsy guy,' he added, prompting gasps from the studio audience.

© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited Pictured (left to right): Guy Pearce, Russell Crowe and Kevin Spacey in L.A. Confidential

Pearce, whose first major Hollywood film was L.A. Confidential, added: 'Thankfully I was 29, and not 14'.

Last year, actor Anthony Rapp told Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey made a drunken sexual advance towards him in 1986 when Rapp was 14 and Spacey was 26.

Spacey was subsequently fired from Netflix drama House Of Cards and removed from the film All The Money In The World.

© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited (Kevin Spacey)

Spacey apologized to Rapp in October, saying he did not remember the incident after more than 30 years.

The Oscar-winning actor has since been hit by at least 10 other claims and received treatment at a $49,000-a-month sex addiction clinic in Arizona.

Such a waste of talent. I hope he's gone for good. It still amazes me how often I'm watching a movie that I've completely forgotten Spacey was in.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

i remember reading that many members of the crew on the set of House of Cards had come forward and complained about KS harassing them with very forward passes, etc. Always thought they had this and then when the other "outside" victims came forward they had to move quickly to avoid exposure for Netflix. Guy P - what a brave and honest guy.
    Angeli likes this.

He makes me feel sick. Ugh
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    What about Bryan Singer? He is just as bad, maybe worse!!!!
    ... and David Geffen.
    Angeli and BITTER like this.

^ Yeah, there's quite a few.
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Iím guessing he didnít get handsy with Russell Crowe because rusty would have beat him with a phone.
    holly, sprynkles, Nevan and 7 others like this.

^^I would pay to see him try to get handsy with Russell Crowe.
    holly, Nevan, BITTER and 2 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Sorry, it posted like a big mess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-messages.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information