Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By bootspaige
  • 6 Post By OCD
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Wynonna Judd's daughter sentenced to 8 years in prison

Default Wynonna Judd's daughter sentenced to 8 years in prison

Wynonna Judd‘s daughter, Grace Pauline Kelley, has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
    PEOPLE confirms the 22-year-old, whose father is Judd’s first husband Arch Kelley, is currently behind bars at the West Tennessee State Penitentiary in Henning, Tennessee, and has been serving her jail time since April.
    Kelley’s release date is August 10, 2025, but she is eligible for parole on February 4, 2019.
    A rep for Judd did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.
    Kelley was sentenced to prison for leaving a court-mandated drug recovery program, violating her probation, according to Radar Online, which also reported that her arrest was issued in November 2017.

Grace Pauline Kelley
    Morgan Country Sheriff's Office

Months prior, in May 2017, she pled guilty to meth manufacture, delivery, sale and possession with intent in Williamson County Court. She was also charged with manufacturing and delivering meth in nearby Maury County but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of meth.
    A spokesperson for Williamson County Court and Williamson County Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s requests for comment.

Wynonna Judd

Kelley was previously ordered to serve 11 months and 29 days in jail but the sentence was suspended and instead, her jail time was to be served on probation after 30 days in jail in March 2017 followed by 180 days in-house rehab program.

In December 2015, she was arrested in a Walgreens parking lot in Nashville and in May 2016 was charged with promotion of meth manufacture to which she pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possessing meth, according to Radar Online. That same year, she was arrested in Alabama for being a “fugitive from justice,” and her probation was revoked.

Wow! so sad. such struggles in this family. i didn't realize prisoners really wore those traditional striped outfits anymore. It's like a bad country song.
    Angeli and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

OCD

Edward Furlong, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Edward Furlong, is that you?
    😂😂. Spot on!

This is sad. I remember her last husband was molesting the kids and she ran home from her tour. I hope it wasn't this girl.

ETA: I looked it up. This girl was probably molested by Wyononna's 2nd husband/bodyguard. Now I feel really bad for her.

Wynonna Judd's husband arrested for molesting a child
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This story actually invaded my dreams last night. I was on a parole board and this Roach mfer was before me and I asked him if he would, as a condition of his parole, spend one hour alone in a room with this girl and Wynonna and he said no, so I sent his ass back to jail to finish his sentence.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This story actually invaded my dreams last night. I was on a parole board and this Roach mfer was before me and I asked him if he would, as a condition of his parole, spend one hour alone in a room with this girl and Wynonna and he said no, so I sent his ass back to jail to finish his sentence.
    God that is awful. I can't even imagine being a mother and having this happening and not killing the guy.

Thread Information