Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Jada Pinkett Smith has the Vajayjay of a 16-year-old

Default Jada Pinkett Smith has the Vajayjay of a 16-year-old

Jada Pinkett Smith May Be 46 Years Old But Her Vagina Is 16

June 20, 2018 / Posted by: Kristian

10 Reactions

Look at those eyes. Those eyes are saying: “My pussy has a secret: and Imma tell it!”

People is reporting that on an episode of Jada Pinkett Smith’s Facebook web series Red Table Talk–where she tackles issues such as scarring her child for lifeand her petty feuds with other celebrities–she took her mother to the Vitality Institute of Agoura where the owner, a professional vagina-whisperer named Kelly Rainey, discussed pussy polishing. It’s there that Jada admitted she’s undergone three vaginal rejuvenation procedures.

Jada told her mother Adrienne Banfield-Jones that her cooch is so young that it can’t drink booze legally or vote:

“When I tell you my yoni is like a 16-year-old, I’m not kidding. I’m talking about the outside. It looks like a little beautiful peach,”
    Quick, keep Elio Perlman away!

Jada then said to her mother, “I love it when we, as women, can share information with each other,” after explaining how her vagina is her ‘root chakra’ and highly important aspect of spiritual and physical wellness. Did you know your life force comes from your pussy? No? Sex Ed needs some revamping, I see.

While many doctors seem skeptical about how rejuvenated these pussies are really out here getting, Jada completely endorses the effects:

“I was telling my mom, I actually had it for my bladder issues. Which completely went away after three treatments.”
    This is the woman who thought her young philosopher son–Jayden Smith–may have been ready to live on his own at 15, so I’ll reserve my source of life advice for others. But I actually think I would endorse this one. Kelly Rainey says the procedure “uses a wand that moves in and out of the vagina” to stimulate cellular growth. My friends do that too. They don’t call it vaginal rejuvenation, though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

When I tell you my yoni is like a 16-year-old, I’m not kidding. I’m talking about the outside. It looks like a little beautiful peach,”
    What is her va-jay-jay doing on the outside? Isn't that some kind of medical condition?

Hit By Ban Bus!

So is she no longer legal?

WTF do her bladder issues have to do with what she mistakenly think is her vagina?
    OCD, Brookie, BrickHouse and 3 others like this.

OCD

Bladder issues have nothing to do with labiaplasty, which is how you "rejuvenate" (gag) the exterior. And what the fuck is this fresh misogynistic hell? Fuck off Jada. Objectification embracing "feminists" are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Bladder issues have nothing to do with labiaplasty, which is how you "rejuvenate" (gag) the exterior. And what the fuck is this fresh misogynistic hell? Fuck off Jada. Objectification embracing "feminists" are the worst.
    Especially the famewhoring objectification feminists. What happened to people just flashing their beavers once or twice for the paps whilst getting out of the car? We'd see it, we'd say gross, and we'd move on. Now everyone has to wax poetic on their tight, young hoo-hahs because who the fuck cares?

“I love it when we, as women, can share information with each other,”
    Yes, it's very important to know every detail about everyone else's genitalia, esp. women. I mean why not our kidneys, livers, small intestines?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What is her va-jay-jay doing on the outside? Isn't that some kind of medical condition?
    Trying to replicate an emoji, that "little beautiful peach."

Good gravy. At my age my labia and vulva are what they are. I shy away from PS because I dislike the knife. Were I ever to do anything, it would be my eyelids if they become so heavy they get in the way of reading.
    gossip_gurl likes this.

Realllly could have gone forever without needing to know this!

^ Exactly. TMI She's still nearly 50 and should know better.
    Kittylady and Waterslide like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Trying to replicate an emoji, that "little beautiful peach."

Good gravy. At my age my labia and vulva are what they are. I shy away from PS because I dislike the knife. Were I ever to do anything, it would be my eyelids if they become so heavy they get in the way of reading.

Mine is like a ten year old's. Unfortunately, it's a ten year old twat-hanger monkey!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    WTF do her bladder issues have to do with what she mistakenly think is her vagina?

Scary to think that she was once running a school. I guess this is evidence of why her children are so ignorant.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Ugh I really didn't need to know this

I'm all for this info. I appreciate knowing that I'm not the only woman who wants her yahoo "fixed" and my god I wish I have the money to do so. When genetics and childbirth can "destroy" parts of the body, it can include that part too!

I think what she means by bladder issues is tightness. No more leakage.
    You know? A hard laugh or a sneeze and next thing you know you're penguin walking to the nearest bathroom to clean up while at work hoping no one notices?
    Um... ya... wish I had the money.

and while at it.. the buddah belly too
    Last edited by whitetigeress; June 22nd, 2018 at 08:18 AM.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

^^That seems like it would be more of a bladder prolapse issue, in which case she would have surgery to lift her bladder; still, nothing at all to do with her vajayjay or the surrounding regions. Maybe she did have a bladder lift and she assumes (mistakenly) that they lifted her vagina...
    czb, mostroop, sparkles and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^That seems like it would be more of a bladder prolapse issue, in which case she would have surgery to lift her bladder; still, nothing at all to do with her vajayjay or the surrounding regions. Maybe she did have a bladder lift and she assumes (mistakenly) that they lifted her vagina...
    When you go through menopause, all of the tissues in that region thin out, which makes bladder control more difficult. She probably had laser vaginal rejuvenation. It's supposed to help incontinence as well as rejuvenate the vagina.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information