Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Diane Kruger Pregnant: Star Expecting 1st Child With Boyfriend Norman Reedus

Default Diane Kruger Pregnant: Star Expecting 1st Child With Boyfriend Norman Reedus

It’s official, Diane Kruger, 41, has a bun in the oven! The actress and her boyfriend, Norman Reedus, 49, are expecting their first child together, according to US Weekly, and we can only imagine how thrilled they must be! Pregnancy rumors first started swirling after Diane appeared to be hiding her baby bump in oversized gowns at the Cannes Film Festival and the MET Gala on May 7. The German star was also reportedly abstaining from alcohol at events earlier this year, according to Page Six.

Fueling speculation even further, Diane took to Instagram on May 24, sharing a black-and-white photo of herself with just a footprint emoji in the caption. “����congrats. Wishing you ❤️,” one fan commented on the image. Another gushed, “Congratulations on the pregnancy Diane. i am really looking forward to both of you are beautiful couple and will be parents soon.”

Diane and Norman made their red carpet debut as a couple at the 2018 Golden Globes in January. Just days later, the duo was spotted locking lips while walking the Critics’ Choice Awards carpet! However, the National Treasure actress and Walking Dead star sparked romance rumors after they were spotted kissing in New York City back in March 2017. And now they’re going to be parents together!

While this baby will be Diane’s first, Norman is already the proud father son Mingus Lucien Reedus, 18, whom he shares with ex girlfriend, model Helena Christensen. Diane was married to Guilluame Canet from 2001 to 2006 and dated Joshua Jackson from 2006 to July 2016. As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, news outlets also claimed earlier this month that Diane and Norman are currently house hunting together. The mom-to-be reportedly recently listed her two-bedroom Tribeca apartment — that she’s only had for about a year. So it looks like they’re looking for a new place to raise their baby together!

Source: Diane Kruger Pregnant: Star Expecting 1st Child With Norman Reedus ? Hollywood Life

I had completely forgotten she used to be married to Guillaume Canet
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I had NO IDEA Reedus was 49, holy shit. Despite his greasy, sloppy appearance, he looks significantly younger IMO.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Isn't his nasty look a sort of costume for both the show and his public appearances? Y'all know how bad I am at seeing PS, wigs, extensions, etc., lol, but the hair on both his head and face looks fake to me. So I just always figured all he had to do to go incognito was whip all the gross off? Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Elite Member

^ I think that is wishful thinking. However, I've heard he smells really great, because of all that stuff they use to "Daryl" him up on the show -- he's not really greasy, they use product to make him that way.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Congrats to them. Guess that is one reason he is going to go down on the sinking Walking Dead ship.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^ I think that is wishful thinking. However, I've heard he smells really great, because of all that stuff they use to "Daryl" him up on the show -- he's not really greasy, they use product to make him that way.
    Yea - my hair dresser is a con worker and has interacted with him on several occasions and she said that he always smells really good and is super clean, nice etc. etc. but even the pics I've seen of her with him he still looks greasy, lol
    fgg and tulip like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

i called it in a fashion thread!
    czb likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That's going to be one fugly baby. Imo.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^I think she's more unattractive than he is though. She's not ugly, but she's not the raging beauty we're led to believe she is.

The pictures are way bigger at fgg's link. They keep resizing when I copy them here.

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus are spotted on a date night with friends in New York City on August 13. 2018.TheImageDirect.com

Diane Kruger is spotted in New York City on August 14, 2018. TheImageDirect.com
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She was beautiful in Joyeux Noel, which is one of my favorite movies ever.

Norman Reedus is atrocious. Kruger was a major fashion model before she became an actress. Even though she's not my type, the only way I can figure that she is with him is that she is getting some kind of contact high by standing within 5 feet of him.

if she's unattractive, we're all fucked.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Forgive me if I've mentioned this before, but his scruffy hair looks like a wig to me. This is a pic of him with the same facial hair, but without the 'wig.' He looks pretty good here, imo.
    Angeli likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information