Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Miranda Kerr & Evan Spiegel Welcome Baby Boy

Default Miranda Kerr & Evan Spiegel Welcome Baby Boy

Miranda Kerr & Evan Spiegel Welcome Baby Boy

Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel are now the proud parents of a baby boy!

The 35-year-old model and the 27-year-old Snapchat CEO welcomed a baby boy on Monday (May 7).

And they’ve named their son…Hart! He’s reportedly named in honor of Evan‘s grandfather, who was a prominent San Francisco attorney.

“Words cannot explain how happy we are to welcome our beautiful son into our family. Miranda is doing well and Flynn is excited to be a big brother. Thank you for the kinds words and wishes during this very special time,” Miranda and Evan said in a statement to People.

The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. around 11:50 PM, according to the report.
    This is Miranda and Evan‘s first child together. Miranda also has a seven-year-old son Flynn with ex Orlando Bloom.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

ka-ching! i mean, congrats!
    DawnM74, fgg, Beeyotch and 11 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I just hate her Oh-I'm-so-beautiful gold-digger ass. I hope she gets fat and bitter like me.

Every time I hear the name Hart, all I can think about is Hart from Guiding Light. I keep waiting for this thread to be bumped saying that they've split.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

He might need to get a paternity test.
    Too many rumors about her son with Orlando Bloom...
    arie_skop likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Didn't she turn herself back into a virgin while she was dating this catalog guy? Whatever. No skin off my back. At least Hart and Flynn go together.

Miranda Kerr Expecting Second Child with Husband Evan Spiegel 10 Months After Giving Birth to Son

Robyn Merrett

Miranda Kerr is going to be a mom — again!
    Just 10 months after Kerr, 35, and her husband Evan Spiegel welcomed their first child together, a son named Hart, the Australian model and the Snapchat CEO, 28, are expecting another baby.
    “Miranda, Evan, Flynn and Hart are looking forward to welcoming the newest member to their family,” a rep for Kerr tells PEOPLE.
    Kerr is also mom to 8-year-old son Flynnwith ex-husband Orlando Bloom.
    The former Victoria’s Secret model gave birth to baby Hart on May 7 in Los Angeles.
    “Words cannot explain how happy we are to welcome our beautiful son into our family. Miranda is doing well and Flynn is excited to be a big brother. Thank you for the kind words and wishes during this very special time,” the new parents told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
    A few months later, Spiegel opened up about fatherhood, telling E! News “It’s impossible to describe.”
    Miranda Kerr and Evan SpiegelGregg DeGuire/WireImage“It’s a life-transforming event,” Spiegel told the outlet during the 2018 Cannes Lion Festival.
    One more perk of having a baby? Getting to celebrate Father’s Day! As Spiegel describes of Sunday’s holiday, “Now I have a dad grilling set, which is a positive addition.”
    Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
    While Hart is Spiegel’s first child, he shares a special bond with Flynn.
    In fact, the little boy might be taking a leaf out of the tech mogul‘s book. As he explained to E! News, “Flynn is 7 and he’s already on his iPod.”
    Spiegel added, “We email. Very emoji-heavy. It’s good!”
    Kerr and Spiegel tied the knot in May 2017 in an intimate ceremony in southern California.
    Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel when she was pregnant with HartDavid Crotty/Patrick McMullan/GettyIt was a private, small ceremony for family and friends — around 40 guests total — and everyone was chauffeured to Spiegel’s house in cars. The women were seen wearing colorful floor-length dresses and the men wore suits.
    RELATED: Miranda Kerr Is Embracing Her ‘Mum-Bod’ Following the Birth of Second Child: ‘I Don’t Mind’
    “For a small wedding, it has been a huge production,” a source told PEOPLE. “The wedding and reception are intimate, but lavish and classy. Miranda has been very involved. She has great taste and knew exactly what she wanted. She is very sweet. She is ecstatic to marry Evan.”
    A second source said: “The ceremony was 20 minutes. Miranda and Evan had written vows that they shared. It was a very emotional ceremony. Miranda looked like a princess.”
    The Daily Mail was the first to report the news on Kerr’s latest pregnancy.

—————————————

Miranda is wasting no time! Secure that future, Miranda
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Gotta lock in those paychecks! I mean congrats
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Double the pay out for another one, more if she’s gone with twins
    DawnM74 likes this.

The husband has too many teeth...
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

It's the stupidest thing, but I just don't like her face. She looks... untrustworthy? Off to the irrational hatred thread.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

Miranda Kerr Expecting Second Child with Husband Evan Spiegel 10 Months After Giving Birth to Son
    Irish paychecks?
    rollo and gas_chick like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Double down on those dollars Punkinhead!
    ChemicalHelena and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He might need to get a paternity test.
    Too many rumors about her son with Orlando Bloom...
    Oh really? That's very interesting.

Those two have the worst nose jobs. Their faces don't go together either.
    Waterslide and Annika like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information