Like Tree33Likes
  • 11 Post By idunno
  • 1 Post By rollo
  • 7 Post By louiswinthorpe111
  • 7 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 7 Post By louiswinthorpe111

Thread: Jada Pinkett Smith regrets dating Will Smith while he was still married

Default Jada Pinkett Smith regrets dating Will Smith while he was still married

Jada Pinkett Smith regrets dating Will Smith while he was still married

THEY have one of Hollywood’s strongest marriages, but Jada Pinkett Smith still regrets this aspect of her relationship with Will Smith.
    Hannah Paine

news.com.auMay 9, 201811:48am

JADA Pinkett Smith has revealed she regrets becoming involved with husband Will Smith while he was still married.

The Girls Trip star, 46, began dating Will, 49, in 1995 while he was still with his first wife Sheree Zampino.
    Will and Sheree were married from 1992 to 1995 and share a son together, Trey, now 25.
    Sheree and Jada hashed out their differences during an appearance on Jada’s new Facebook talk show Red Table Talk this week.

Jada Pinkett Smith speaking to Will Smith's first wife Sheree Zampino. Picture: Red Table Talk/Facebook.Source:Facebook

During the emotional reunion, Jada admitted to Sheree that she was remorseful for becoming involved with Will while he was still married.
    “The beginning between us was rough,” she said.
    “One thing I will say now in hindsight because I did not understand marriage, I didn’t understand divorce. I will say that I probably should’ve fell back.”
    “You think?” Sheree jokingly replied.

Jada said she regretted dating Will while he was still married. Picture: Red Table Talk/FacebookSource:Facebook

Jada also revealed that Will had chastised her for being too involved in how Sheree should raise Trey at the beginning of their relationship.
    “His take was that is Trey’s mother and that is just not your place,” she said.
    Acknowledging their difficult relationship at the beginning, Sheree praised Jada for admitting her mistakes.
    “You took the initiative to make things right, and the one thing I will say about you, you always said, ‘Sheree I apologise’ — you always owned it,” she said.

Sheree thanked Jada for apologising for her past actions. Picture: Red Table Talk/FacebookSource:Facebook

Jada married the Men In Black star in 1997, the couple going onto have two children together — 19-year-old Jaden Smith and 17-year-old Willow Smith.
    Jada told NBC last year that the key to their marriage’s longevity was continuously working on their relationship.
    “You think you know the person you’re with after 15 years,” she said.
    “But that’s not true. I’m learning more … I’m just learning more about myself and so is he … That’s what this is all about. Learning and growing together.”

Jada Pinkett Smith regrets dating Will Smith while he was still married

Elite Member

Does she also regret raising her own kids to be uneducated, entitled arses?
    Jada also revealed that Will had chastised her for being too involved in how Sheree should raise Trey at the beginning of their relationship.

She didn't really raise them, that's why. Didn't they live at the opposite end of the compound to the parents?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

A little late now. Love me an adulteress.

Someone needs to tell Sheree that lipstick needs to be thrown in the trash and never seen again.

And she feels bad about it now? Not back when she was actually doing it? Everyone has moved on by now. It takes two to tango. Does he feel bad too? Or was it just his marriage was over and they just hadn't divorced yet? I don't see why it matters now.

It probably does matter to Sheree. It probably matters even if she's now in a wonderful relationship herself. She's the woman who got kicked in the teeth with Smith's adultery. She's the mother who had to watch her son get less of everything from his father - less time, less companionship, less focus... just less - and all that while apparently having to deflect interference from the very woman who's torn her world apart. She's also the one who had to grit her teeth every time some article fawned over the 'power couple' of Will and Jada.

I could go on, but ya'll can fill in the blanks. And yes - I know all this because I've been through it myself. Just not played out on the front of tabloids for the world to digest. That was public - I'm thinking a public apology might just heal a few long-time scars.

Truthfully, maybe Sheree is happy that Trey didn't turn into an uneducated, entitled loudmouth. Sheree seems to be the winner here.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I don't know why she felt the need to apologize. Way in the past now.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information