Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

Bronze Member

Default Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

People mock Sarah Jessica Parker for looking too 'old' at Met Gala | Daily Mail Online

When 53-year-old Sarah Jessica Parker stepped onto the Met Gala red carpet sporting an ornate nativity scene headpiece and metallic gold Dolce & Gabbana gown, most people took to the Twittersphere to pass comment on her outfit.
    But another group side-stepped her catholic themed clothing entirely and decided to cruelly call out the mom-of-three for looking 'old'.
    Taking to Twitter, username @MissLouch typed: 'Am I the only one who got a little sad seeing how old Sarah Jessica Parker is getting? Like, I love her. And I feel like that's just a reminder that I'm getting old as sh*t'.

+10

Cruel: People have taken to social media to cruelly mock actress Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, for looking too 'old' at the Met Gala 2018

+10

+10

True blue: The star who donned an ornate Dolce & Gabbana gown and nativity headpiece for the event kept her make-up to a minimum with blue eye shadow taking center stage

+10

Bad job: Some people have accused Sarah's make-up artist of doing a bad job by using too much powder

A sentiment shared by @HeadOverAHills who wrote: Sarah Jessica Parker looks 89 years old.. I love her style and she will always give LOOKS.. but LORDT.. it's like she never had a glass of water or a vitamin'. While @leecolbs asked: 'Holy shit. Sarah Jessica Parker got OLD AS F*CK. She been smoking 40 a day???'
    And username @_OverdozeOn808s shared: 'Aye real quick, how old is Sarah Jessica Parker because shorty skin look like tree bark and I'm confused.'
    Over on Instagram, the Sex and the City icon got an equally mean-spirited roasting after Stefano Gabbana posted a picture of the actress with the caption: '#DGFashionDevotion#heavenlybodies #metgala2018'.
    Instragram user @depechebaby commented: 'Oh my! SJP is not aging well or the makeup is not good. Yikes!'
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

+10

Fresh faced: The first season of Sex and the City aired on HBO in 1998 when SJP was 33-years-old

+10

+10

Senior moment: However others have likened the Sex and the City star (pictured left on screen in the sixth season of the show as Carrie Bradshaw in and right in 2014 ) to a senior citizen

Vicious: One person accused the star of ruining her skin by smoking 40 cigarettes a day

Mean: Another person simply stated that she looked old

Divided opinion: One woman praised that star for her fashion sense but said she looked '89 years old'

Worn out: One man said the mother-of-three looked 'worn out'

Torn: This woman said she loved 'SJP' but also said she 'looked old'

+10

Negative press: SJP has previously discussed the scrutiny around her 'witch hands' and shared that reading negative comments about herself left her feeling physically ill

While @samluvbug2003 said: 'I'm not trying to put her down. I think she's amazing.... just she looks rough here! These two pix weren't hiding anything...'
    SJP has previously discussed the scrutiny around her 'witch hands' and on an episode of What What Happens Live, told host and close friend Andy Cohen that reading negative comments about herself left her feeling physically ill.
    'And I flipped the page and there was an article about my hands and how ugly they are and how I should go have cosmetic surgery to fix them and I have been contemplating the surgery or I had the surgery,' she said. 'And then there was a really crude drawing of my hands as a witch's hands.'
    'Literally, I was in the car like dizzy,' she said. 'I felt like I needed to be hospitalized. But it really got me to thinking. And here's what I thunk: I thought, "Really? This is how low?"
    'Like we are now going to attack, to suggest an appendage is now worthy of . . . it was so ridiculous, so outrageous to me because, here's the thing, we'll wrap this up, I love my hands.'

+10

Family affair: Married to husband Matthew Broderick since 1997, the couple are parents to James Wilkie, 15 and eight-year-old twins Marion Loretta and Tabitha

+10

Hands on: SJP has been open about being a hands-on parent in the past and revealed in an interview that she sometimes finds it 'exhausting'

Married to husband Matthew Broderick since 1997, the couple who are parents to James Wilkie, 15 and eight-year-old twins Marion Loretta and Tabitha have taken a hands-on approach to parenting and Sarah Jessica has been open in the past about how exhausting family life can be.
    Speaking to Girlboss Radio in January, the actress who recently appeared in the second season of HBO's Divorce shared: 'It's not for everybody—there's a lot that's really hard. It's exhausting and you're basically just cleaning up after people all day. You're one big, good, old-fashioned secretary.'
    And while she attends fashion events and star-studded parties like the Met Gala, the down-to-earth New Yorker shared that her day-to-day life is very different.
    'All I do is organize peoples' lives and get them here and there and all that. It's what I wanted and with that, though, comes witnessing somebody hopefully develop into a really interesting, decent person who contributes something,' she added.

Well...she does look like she could use a glass of water and a sandwich. She has zero fat. And it shows on her face. But did the DM have to write this article? Hell no. Bitches.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

The bad PS and horrible makeup job isn't helping...
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Well... SJP is a smoker. That shit doesn't help. But do they have to put that shit on twitter? That kind of stuff is what this place is for!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Right? We talk shit about celebs *behind* their backs, like decent people. We're not animals.

Her eye shadow and eyeliner are most of the problem.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Right? We talk shit about celebs *behind* their backs, like decent people. We're not animals.
    Damn right.

You have to actively look for us, unlike Twatter.

Cause we were raised with manners, betch!
    Beeyotch, Trixie, Mrs P and 4 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Very few can rock blue frosty eyeshadow - definitely not middle aged ladies. We go crepe-y which is totally aging.

A*O

What? So when you get, like, older you start to look, like, older too? Who knew bitches.

And if we're going to bitch about bad PS making people look like freaks, take a look at her husband. Jeez.
    idunno, sputnik and DawnM74 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I just assume all of the tweets are Kim Cattrall with multiple aliases.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bad hair and bad makeup. Those are her cardinal sins.

If she fixed both issues, she'd look much better. Her face isn't terribly aged at all. She just doesn't know how to minimize her flaws and accentuate her assets.
    tulip, A*O, twitchy2.0 and 6 others like this.

No reason for Kim Catrall to bother. She's older and hotter.

It looks like she did her own make up. Most make up artists would know not to put so much texture on the face of a woman that age.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well... SJP is a smoker. That shit doesn't help. But do they have to put that shit on twitter? That kind of stuff is what this place is for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Damn right.

You have to actively look for us, unlike Twatter.

Cause we were raised with manners, betch!
    Exactly. I recently started getting into twitter, and I like it, but I still can't bring myself to insult someone's looks to their face!
    arie_skop likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She's her own worst enemy:

She smokes

She's skin and bones

She's a sunbather

She married a man who will look 12 forever.

I love her gown and headpiece, from a distance she looks fabulous at the gala. The makeup goes with the night, it's a costumes ball.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information