• 5 Post By greysfang
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 4 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 6 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 1 Post By Sleuth
  • 3 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Johnny Depp ‘attacked’ crew member on film set after drinking all day

fgg

Default Johnny Depp ‘attacked’ crew member on film set after drinking all day

Johnny Depp ‘attacked’ crew member on film set after drinking all day

An out-of-control Johnny Depp attacked a location manager on the set of his upcoming film, “LAbyrinth,” multiple sources told Page Six. The spat even included Depp attempting a punch and bellowing at the veteran production pro, “I’ll give you $100,000 to punch me right now!” before he was pulled off.

“LAbyrinth” stars Depp as the real LAPD detective Russell Poole, who investigated the murder of Biggie Smalls. But an insider said trouble on the “toxic” set began when Depp took over directing a scene in which he cast two of his pals as a cop and a homeless man. “Johnny’s friends were in the scene, and it just turned into way more than it should have been,” said a source. A downtown LA street was closed off, but when the permit ran out, Depp wanted to keep the cameras rolling.

“The producers kept asking for the time to be extended,” explained a source familiar with the production. Finally, a location manager informed the film’s director, Brad Furman, that the scene had to wrap, but, “Brad interjected, ‘Tell that to Johnny Depp!’ ” The location manager told Depp, “This is the last shot,” a source said, when an irate Depp — who’d been “smoking and drinking all day on set” — got in the staffer’s face. “He was 6 inches away, yelling, ‘Who are you? You have no right!’ ” sources said.

When the well-liked worker told Depp, “I’m just doing my job,” a source said Depp tried to punch him in the ribs. But the weak blow didn’t make an impact, and Depp yelled, “I’ll give you $100,000 to punch me right now!” The stunned staffer stood still, and Depp was finally pulled away.

A rep for Depp had no comment. Furman insisted the alleged incident was overblown. “Johnny Depp is a consummate professional, great collaborator and a supporter of other artists,” he said in a statement. “He always treats the crew and people around him with the utmost respect. Movies can be stressful, and nonevents often become exaggerated. We all love stories — there isn’t one here.”

Separately, Depp’s being sued by two former guards, Page Six reported, and is in a legal war with his former managers.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/07/johnn...nking-all-day/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Okay, so he didn't even hit anyone? Nonstory. Next scandal please.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Glad to hear he's cleaning up his act after the Amber Heard debacle.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Okay, so he didn't even hit anyone? Nonstory. Next scandal please.
    Worse. He did but he's such a weak old drunk the guy didn't feel it. Or he missed.

But the weak blow didn’t make an impact
    "Johnny Depp shadow boxes the mailman! Claims mailman has no right to open his box. 'I was halfway down the street and I saw him take a slow, unsteady swing at me. I was scared for my life!' the mailman reports."
    MsDark, czb, Serendipity and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

When I read Labyrinth, I was like, “They better not have made a new one”.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    When I read Labyrinth, I was like, “They better not have made a new one”.
    I thought the same thing initially!

Dead yet?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Can’t be too far off. He’s already starting embalming/pickling process.
    greysfang likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Bronze Member

So sad. Did Vanessa cover up all this behavior? He seemed happy with her- I don't recall any run-ins? Amber was maddening as is wormwood and stardom, as we see.

Bronze Member

Wow. When you are new nobody talks to you. That's the deal? Okey-dokey.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by napanights View Post
    So sad. Did Vanessa cover up all this behavior? He seemed happy with her- I don't recall any run-ins? Amber was maddening as is wormwood and stardom, as we see.
    ^I've wondered the same thing. Was he always like this, but it was covered up by Vanessa & his team?; or was he just more stable & sober back when he was with her? I remember him seeming to have this idyllic life in a quiet village in France with Vanessa & their kids; he seemed to be happy to be away from the craziness of LA & just enjoying a quiet life as a family man. He's completely fallen to pieces since they split. He's a disgusting mess now.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by napanights View Post
    Wow. When you are new nobody talks to you. That's the deal? Okey-dokey.
    Lolwhut?

We don't do warm fuzzies here. Nobody is going to give you a playful pat on the back just for existing. Post interesting shit and you'll find you get results. Post shit that's been hashed over a thousand times before and you'll find that nobody will give a fuck. Up your game.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dude needs Jeebus and rehab.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information