Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: T.J. MILLER BUSTED FOR GIVING FEDS FALSE INFO About Amtrak Bomb Threat

fgg

Default T.J. MILLER BUSTED FOR GIVING FEDS FALSE INFO About Amtrak Bomb Threat

T.J. MILLER
    BUSTED FOR GIVING FEDS FALSE INFO
    About Amtrak Bomb Threat

UPDATE:

8:50 AM PT -- Miller was arrested by FBI agents over an Amtrak bomb threat he reported back in March.

According to the FBI docs, Miller called 911 on March 18 while he was riding an Amtrak train from D.C. to NYC ... and reported a woman with brown hair and a scarf "has a bomb in her bag." An Amtrak police officer called back Miller who added ... the woman kept checking the bag and seemed to want to get off the train and leave it behind.

The officer asked Miller if he suffered from mental illness ... which he denied, and said, "This is the first time I've ever made a call like this before. I am worried for everyone on that train. Someone has to check that lady out."

As it turns out ... Miller gave cops the wrong train number, and as a result a different train was stopped in Connecticut, evacuated and searched ... causing massive Amtrak delays. Meanwhile, Miller was on his train to NY.

According to docs, Miller was removed from the train in NYC because he was intoxicated. The train attendant said Miller had consumed 2 glasses of wine and 2 double Scotch and sodas. The attendant also reported Miller had "exchanged profanity" with a woman in the First Class car -- and he did not back up Miller's account of the woman's suspicious behavior.

The woman told police Miller was being loud and belligerent on the train, and had made a comment about her hair. She admits they had an argument.

After speaking to all parties involved, cops determined Miller had a grudge with the woman -- and made the false report about her having a bomb as a result.

In the docs, the feds say Miller's mayhem caused 926 man hours-worth of delays, not to mention disrupting several law enforcement agencies and bomb squads in Connecticut and New York.

The FBI obtained an arrest warrant which it executed Monday night when Miller flew into LaGuardia Airport.

T.J. Miller is in serious trouble with the federal government after getting busted at an NYC airport ... TMZ has learned.

We got video of the ex-"Silicon Valley" star getting hauled out of LaGuardia Airport Monday night around 10 PM. Port Authority cops and FBI agents took him into custody.

According to docs, obtained by TMZ, Miller was booked for providing false information or pulling a hoax with federal authorities. He'd been in Canada over the weekend doing several stand-up comedy gigs.

Miller was released from custody Tuesday morning after posting $100,000 bond.

TMZ
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This guy is completely off the rails (no pun intended).
    BITTER, fgg, weathered1 and 2 others like this.

Wtf?????
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He has a very slappable face. Hope he doesn't produce any kids.

Elite Member

That's crazy. I wonder, if that brain tumor/surgery he had a while back has given him some permanent damage.

It seems like every week there's a new story about what a jerk he is.

Dumbass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Do we have this guy in the deadpool yet?
    Daphodil and I'mNotBitter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    That's crazy. I wonder, if that brain tumor/surgery he had a while back has given him some permanent damage.
    I had no idea he'd had that. Certainly plausible.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

fgg

Judge adds new condition to T.J. Miller’s arrest release

Ex-“Silicon Valley” star T.J. Miller, who was arrested by the feds Monday for drunkenly calling in a fake bomb threat on an Amtrak train, has been barred from making contact with any “prospective witness” in the case, according to a report.

Miller, 36, was released Tuesday morning after posting a $100,000 bond following a brief court appearance in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut in New Haven.

The judge overseeing the case on Wednesday added a condition to the actor and comedian’s release stating that he “shall not contact any prospective witness in this case,” The Blast reported, citing court records.

“There is no indication that defendant has or intends to contact any prospective witnesses,” the judge wrote in the documents, according to the report.

Under the initial conditions of Miller’s release, Judge Jeffrey Alker Meyer ordered that Miller only travel within the US, must not violate any federal, state or local law, and cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample, according to court documents.

Miller was busted by the FBI on charges that carry up to five years in prison in connection to the March 18 incident.

The feds say Miller made the bogus 911 call from an Amtrak train he was on to report that a female passenger “has a bomb in her bag,” after the woman rebuffed his “social overture.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/11/judge...rrest-release/

but that #metoo claim against him was totally bogus...mmmkay. wonder how his wife feels now?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^Slapping him and taking half of his money?
    fgg likes this.

It's a shame because I think he is funny. Obviously major drinking problem.
    gas_chick likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's a shame because I think he is funny.
    I don't. He made Doug Loves Movies unlistenable for me.
    Last edited by Lalasnake; April 14th, 2018 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Quote tags

Is this story for real? I swear he is on Instagram like nothing is going on.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't think he is okay. That doesn't excuse what an insufferable asshole I believe him to be, but I don't think this guy is firing on all cylinders.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information