Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Sean Penn and Robin Wright's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession

fgg

Default Sean Penn and Robin Wright's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession

Sean Penn and Robin Wright's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession

Sean Penn and Robin Wright's 24-year-old son, Hopper Penn, was arrested on Wednesday afternoon in Nebraska.

A representative for the Nebraska State Patrol tells E! News of the arrest, "At approximately 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, a Nebraska State Patrol trooper stopped a vehicle at the Giltner exit on Interstate 80 for failure to signal. The vehicle was a 1992 Volvo traveling westbound. During the traffic stop, the trooper detected drug activity and searched the vehicle. Troopers found 14g of marijuana, 4 amphetamine pills, and 3g of psilocybin mushrooms."

The two occupants of the vehicle were Hopper and 26-year-old Uma Von Wittkamp.

Uma was arrested on charges of possession of controlled substance (amphetamine) and possession of a controlled substance (psilocybin). Hopper was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance (psilocybin), possession of marijuana (one ounce or less).

They were both lodged in Hamilton County Jail and are still in custody, they have not yet bonded out. Possession of a Controlled Substance is a felony.

Hopper is the youngest child of Sean and Robin, the exes also share a daughter, 26-year-old Dylan Penn. Back in 2016 the siblings starred in their first fashion campaign together as the faces of the brand Fay's Spring/Summer 2016 collection.

TMZ was first to report the arrest.

Sean Penn and Robin Wright's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession | E! News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I haven't looked yet, but I guarantee that the NY Post has this as "Hopper Popped by Coppers"
    tulip, ADel, BrickHouse and 11 others like this.

Sadly, not surprising.
    Angeli and tulip like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hopper Hopped up on Ganja.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

They still arrest people for weed in the US?
    sputnik likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Every day
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Man, I thought that was the one thing you guys had over us. I knew there were some states where it's still illegal, but I thought maybe the cops would be more lenient seeing as in other states you can actually buy it recreationally.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Man, I thought that was the one thing you guys had over us. I knew there were some states where it's still illegal, but I thought maybe the cops would be more lenient seeing as in other states you can actually buy it recreationally.
    It's kind of freaky to see the difference between states. In Maryland, it's illegal. But when I was in Seattle two weeks ago, it seemed like there was a pot shop every mile. My cousin's youngest son stopped on a shopping trip with me and said he needed to pop into a gas station to get a "swisher". I had no idea what that was, but it turned out to be a blueberry flavored cigar. This kid likes to stuff his pot in there.

By the way, he and some friends were out smoking it in their back yard, and were sloppy handling the stuff, and my cousin's huskie puppy swallowed some. It was lying on the kitchen floor mellowed out all the next day - very uncharacteristic. They took it to the vet next day, and he confirmed what happened.

I sadly confess to watching Live PD on Saturday and Sunday mornings. All states differ. Many states, if it's under an ounce they just give you a ticket and you're on your way. I always feel bad for when the persons grinder or nice handblown $100 pipe gets taken away. Wish that was the case when I was 16. Got pulled over, back then it was crap weed with stems and seeds from the border and not a proper shop. No weed left, just a few stems and seeds that I had forgotten to toss. Weighed the same amount as a paperclip and they arrested me on it. But that was like 20 years ago. My state is more lenient now because it's just a waste of time and money, as long as the person isn't driving high of course.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    They still arrest people for weed in the US?
    In the US Pot=bad and automatic assault rifles/guns=good.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Where I live the police tend to leave you alone for personal use unless you are being a dick about it or they've pulled you for something else and they are piling on as much as they can.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Where I live the police tend to leave you alone for personal use unless you are being a dick about it or they've pulled you for something else and they are piling on as much as they can.
    Yeah, it depends on how dickish the cop is being that day and where you are. This cop probably saw two neer-do-well kids in a late model Volvo not using their turn signal (if I could give tickets for that, my hand would fall off, so I'm kind of side-eyeing even that a little).

Whenever I think of this kid, I just remember him dropping the N and F words at a paparazzo back in the day. The bud doesn't fall far from the plant, I guess, but you'd think it would mellow him and his father out...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

But...the article says they had more than just pot. Also amphetamines and shrooms.
    Kittylady and Waterslide like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Here's Hopper looking high.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information