Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree1036Likes

Thread: Roseanne Barr [actress, nut] praises Trump for 'freeing children from pimps'

Default Roseanne Barr [actress, nut] praises Trump for 'freeing children from pimps'

'Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps': Roseanne posts bizarre message seemingly linked to conspiracy theory alleging high-ranking Democrats are involved in satanic child sex abuse

• Roseanne Barr praised Trump on Friday for freeing kids from 'bondage'
    • Followed up with link to White House brief on human trafficking crackdown
    • But some connected Barr's tweet to her prior references to the 'QAnon' theory
    • Barr apologized a few hours later, writing 'Sorry to have mentioned it here'
    • Message comes on the heels of Barr's wildly successful sitcom reboot

By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 00:40 EDT, 31 March 2018 | UPDATED: 07:04 EDT, 31 March 2018

TV star Roseanne Barr posted an unusual Twitter message on Friday night

Television star Roseanne Barr has posted an unusual message praising President Donald Trump for freeing 'children held in bondage', in an apparent reference to a conspiracy theory about satanic child sex abuse at the highest levels of government.
    'President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere,' Barr tweeted on Friday.
    'I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now,' she continued.
    After initial confusion, Barr retweeted several links reporting recent law enforcement initiatives against human trafficking, including a March 13 White House statement announcing that DHS had made 1,602 arrests and 578 convictions in trafficking cases in 2017.
    But for many, Barr's cryptic message, which came on the heels of her wildly successful sitcom reboot, appeared to be a callback to earlier mentions she has made of the 'QAnon' conspiracy theory.
    In response to the storm of speculation, Barr posted again a few hours after the initial tweet: 'I have worked with victims of trafficking for decades & supported the fight against it. Sorry to have mentioned it here. It's not the place.'
    Video playing bottom right...

+4

It comes on the heels of Barr's wildly successful sitcom reboot on Tuesday (pictured)

Also known as 'The Storm', the QAnon theory is based on a series of anonymous and highly cryptic posts on the message board 4Chan, which purport to be written by a high-level insider at the Trump White House.
    Q is a reference to 'Q-clearance', the Department of Energy security classification that offers the broadest level of access to Top Secret and Secret Restricted Data granted by the US government.

Though Q's posts are sometimes cryptic to the point of nonsense, in broad strokes the theory maintains that Trump is locked in a secret battle with 'evil' elements at the highest level of government.
    The theory references earlier conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate, purporting that top-level Democrats are engaged in satanic child sex abuse and child sex trafficking.
    One of Q's only specific predictions, that Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta would be arrested on November 3, did not come to pass.
    Nevertheless, the theory fired the imaginations of many who envision The Storm as an imminent domestic military crackdown and purge targeting the Trump Administration's foes.

Q posted this fan-created graphic on March 4. It purports to show that Q predicted the contents of a DoD tweet in advance, about a documentary containing a mug with the letter 'Q'

Barr has previously dabbled in the conspiracy. On November 17, she posted two tweets saying 'Who is Q?' and 'Tell Qanon to DM me in the nexxt 24 hours'.
    Shortly after Barr sent the messages, her Twitter account went offline, stoking rumors of a vast conspiracy.
    Her account came back online a few hours later, with around 200,000 followers removed.
    She issued a message saying 'I am OK and back. explanation later on'.
    So far, she has not issued any explanation of the incident.
    Barr's Tuesday premier of the Roseanne reboot drew some 18million viewers, making it a smashing success.
    Trump even called to congratulate Barr, a Trump supporter herself whose sitcom aims to portray the real-life concerns of his working-class base.
    Roseanne posts bizarre pro Trump message | Daily Mail Online

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

What. The. Fuck. Bitch.
    Nevan, Kittylady, Oasis and 6 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Cancel that damned show. Let them buy an island and live there together. He can continue pretending to be president and she can play a satisfied citizen.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Horrid cow

Oh fuck off, attention-whoring heifer.

Is there anyone on this planet that can't see the obvious win-over-the-Trumpets ratings-grab?

Now I hope the show fails.
    Kittylady, Mivvi21 and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

My family and I used to watch the original show. I refuse to watch the new one beause Roseanne just pisses me off. Tis a shame because I like that John Goodman is getting some work again and seems to be healthier.
    C_is_for_Cookie, tulip and Angeli like this.

It amazes me that the guy who plays her husband, what's his name, and the one who plays the dark haired daughter (sorry, I'm at a loss for their names) are in the show, because I thought they were more left leaning in their politics?
    tulip likes this.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    It amazes me that the guy who plays her husband, what's his name, and the one who plays the dark haired daughter (sorry, I'm at a loss for their names) are in the show, because I thought they were more left leaning in their politics?
    Daughter in the show is Sara Gilbert, who is married to the 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry.
    cheray likes this.

I was excited when I first heard the show was coming back, but I had second thoughts about watching it when I learned that she was a Dump supporter. When I read it was going to be incorporated into the show, there was no way I was ever going to watch it (despite the rest of the cast who I really like - sorry, guys!). Unfortunately, many of the people in the family I married into are Dumpsters and the unbelievable shit they spew crosses my Facebook feed on a daily basis. I've never been so revolted by a bunch of folks in my entire life. I don't need to be seeing that stuff on a tv show I once really enjoyed. It's too much.
    Mrs P, HWBL, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Daughter in the show is Sara Gilbert, who is married to the 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry.
    Thanks, yeah, it's slowly coming back to me. Dan Connor is John Goodman, phew.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    My family and I used to watch the original show. I refuse to watch the new one beause Roseanne just pisses me off. Tis a shame because I like that John Goodman is getting some work again and seems to be healthier.
    I don't have Goldman's imdb up but I think he actually works a lot. Last thing I saw was "Patriots Day" which think was 2017.

This Qanob thing feeds right into her worldview- she once claimed to remember being molested at 1 or 2 years old.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Nevan like this.

Elite Member

People can disagree with each others politics and still work together just fine.
    twitchy2.0, dexter7, aggie and 6 others like this.

Roseanne has gone off the rails, even for her. Her Trump Humping, and spreading of bullshit conspiracy theories is why I will not watch one single second of her new show. Hopefully it tanks badly after the premiere.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    People can disagree with each others politics and still work together just fine.
    I think in the case of today's politics the divide between left(-ish) and right is way more than just "disagreeing". It has become a question of where one stands, morally. The disagreeing has gone beyond economic differences or even pro-life/pro-choice. It's about how you can make it agreeable for yourself to work with people who don't mind nazi's being called "good people" or victims of school shootings being called fakers or crisis actors and scores of people putting guns above the lives of children.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I think in the case of today's politics the divide between left(-ish) and right is way more than just "disagreeing". It has become a question of where one stands, morally. The disagreeing has gone beyond economic differences or even pro-life/pro-choice. It's about how you can make it agreeable for yourself to work with people who don't mind nazi's being called "good people" or victims of school shootings being called fakers or crisis actors and scores of people putting guns above the lives of children.
    As I said....People can disagree with each others politics and still work together.

There is no reason for you to freak out because you're in the presence of someone who supports someone you don't like. I myself voted for an asteroid strike in 2016. But you don't see me screaming at clouds because the earth isn't burning.

I should tho.
    twitchy2.0, Nevan and cheray like this.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information