Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman "stabbed" in the stomach

Default Corey Feldman "stabbed" in the stomach

3/28/2018 4:44 AM PDT

Corey Feldman Stabbed in the Stomach

BREAKING NEWS

Corey Feldman has been hospitalized after he says a total stranger stabbed him in the abdomen and then escaped.
    Corey says he was sitting in his car Tuesday night in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley -- with a security guard -- when 3 men approached the car. He says while his security was distracted by the 3 guys, a car pulled up and another attacker jumped out, stabbed him and fled the scene.

Corey rushed to a hospital after the attack, and that's when LAPD was informed of the attack. Cops are now investigating, but Corey thinks he knows who's responsible.
    He says he's been getting online threats from some group of people he refers to as the "Wolfpack." Corey adds, "I have reason to believe it's all connected! Enough is enough!"
    Story developing ...

Corey Feldman Stabbed in the Stomach | TMZ.com

Curiouser and curiouser.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's allowed to vape in the hospital?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm surprised nothing has happened to him before actually.
    Gossiplover and redcat like this.

Is it bad that I wonder if he stabbed himself?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I thought the same thing. Especially with taking pics and releasing them within minutes of the event.

OCD

That was my first thought. His security guards would have called the police. But surprise, no one said a peep until they got to the hospital.

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing him.
    If someone was trying to kill him & he was sitting in his car as he claims, wouldn't it be a lot easier & more efficient to take a knife to his throat & slit it?

This story reeks of desperation to get attention.
    tulip, Brookie, idunno and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I thought the same thing. Especially with taking pics and releasing them within minutes of the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    That was my first thought. His security guards would have called the police. But surprise, no one said a peep until they got to the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing him.
    If someone was trying to kill him & he was sitting in his car as he claims, wouldn't it be a lot easier & more efficient to take a knife to his throat & slit it?

This story reeks of desperation to get attention.
    All of the above.
    mostroop, mopar, HWBL and 2 others like this.
    -

Elite Member

...and I love how he has his hat on in the hospital, and his wife, or angel or whoever the heck she is has her sweater hood on -- don't know why that seems so staged.

I don't believe this. I know he's been through hell, I know he's a victim, but I don't believe him that this happened.
    mopar, Mivvi21 and HWBL like this.

Doesn't look like his stomach is hurting too much in this photo. I can barely put pressure on a finger with a papercut; I can't imagine resting both hands on my stomach right after being stabbed. Not to mention using the abdominal muscles to lift up his head.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it, but that was my first thought too...what happened, did the gofundme donations dry up? And, he doesn't look like he's in a lot of distress.
    idunno, huntsy_2000, tulip and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My first thought is that he stabbed himself. And more for the drugs (that he would get in the ER) than attention. But he's definitely not going to turn down the attention either. (Unless someone offers him more drugs in exchange for it)

At least show some stomach bandages if you're going to hospital-pic-whore yourself. We've had people hooked up on life support post their pics so Corey needs to step it up.

Maybe he was despondent that he got banned here?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I read another article (can't remember where) that said he's been tweeting about it, including a tweet that the LAPD are investigating this as attempted murder. LAPD is denying that, saying that he said the man used a stabbing motion but THERE WAS NO LACERATION TO HIS BODY. Also, he said he was alone with THREE security people and they were distracted by something further up on the road. Um, their whole purpose for being there is to protect their client. I think he's lying or exaggerating about all of it, even the amount of security detail he said he had with him (where would he be getting the money for that kind of an expense?). I think this all a setup to yet again try to crowdfund his "movie" and the security he claims he and his family so desperately need.

Let me look in my history and I'll try to post the actual article I read.

Please, please, please ... stay away, trolls!!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

That was easy ....

Also, it says he drove himself to the hospital. If there were no injuries sustained, WTF is he doing in a hospital?

Corey Feldman says he was stabbed in attempted murder but police are telling a different story

By Sasha Savitsky | Fox News

Corey Feldman claims he was stabbed in murder attempt

Corey Feldman stated on Twitter that he was attacked Tuesday night in an incident the actor called 'an attempted murder.' Feldman has recently spoken out against alleged pedophiles in Hollywood, and believes the attack is a result of those allegations.

Something odd is going on with Corey Feldman.
    The star stated on Twitter that he was attacked Tuesday night in an incident the actor called an attempted murder. He claimed the LAPD was investigating the incident as an "attempted homicide" but police told Fox News that's not the case.

Feldman wrote in all caps early Wednesday morning, "IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! IíM OK!"

In a follow-up tweet, Feldman claimed the LAPD was investigating his case -- a claim the LAPD denied to Fox News.
    Officer Luis Garcia told us that while Feldman was stopped at an intersection Tuesday night, the former child star stated that an unknown male made a stabbing motion at his stomach and fled. He then drove himself to a hospital.

"Upon the investigation [it was] determined there were no lacerations to his abdomen," Garcia said adding that Feldman could not describe his alleged attacker or the weapon to police.
    Feldman, who has made headlines recently for speaking out about alleged pedophiles in Hollywood, said on Twitter he was targeted.
    "I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL [social media] PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE 'WOLFPACK' & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!?"
    Feldman's hospitalization comes six weeks after the 46-year-old actor was cleared in an LAPD sexual battery investigation from an alleged incident last year.
    Feldman has publicly stated he was molested by powerful people in the entertainment industry when he was an '80s child star. He has said his close friend ‒ the late Corey Haim ‒ was raped when he was a child by the same industry predators.
    Feldman claimed on "Dr. Oz" in November that Jon Grissom was one of his abusers. He also told Megyn Kelly that convicted sex offender Marty Weiss harmed him. However, the LAPD dropped an investigation into his claims later that month.
    The actor expressed concerns for his security at the end of October. As part of an Indiegogo campaign, he asked for donations to help pay for security.
    "Ever since I discussed the fact that I have this plan, my life has turned to utter chaos," Feldman said in October. "Iíve been silenced my whole life, but just over the past few days since I made that announcement, Iíve been arrested, I had a near-death experience last night where I felt like I was almost going to be killed. Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a crosswalk."
    He added, "Iím very alone. I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family,Ē he said. ďI need additional security and I need a legal team to help represent me so that I can fulfill this mission."
    You can find Sasha Savitsky on Twitter @SashaFB.

Corey Feldman says he was stabbed in attempted murder but police are telling a different story | Fox News
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information