Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Jr's Wife Files for Divorce

Default Donald Trump Jr's Wife Files for Divorce

From people. Donald Trump Jr.'s Wife Vanessa Files for Divorce After 12 Years of Marriage | PEOPLE.com

Donald Trump Jr.
    and wife Vanessa are splitting after more than 12 years of marriage.

Vanessa filed for divorce late Thursday in the Manhattan Supreme Court, according to Page Six. The outlet reported she filed for an uncontested proceeding.
    The filing comes after a day of speculation that the couple were headed for divorce, according to an earlier Page Six report from Wednesday.
    A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s inquiries.
    The pair, who share five children together, wed on Nov. 12, 2005, at his father’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida — the same spot where President Donald Trumpmarried third wife Melania in January of that same year.
    A source who sometimes socializes with the couple told PEOPLE just prior to the filling: “I heard for a while they have been living separate lives… Even before all this Trump presidency stuff started they weren’t good and their marriage was strained.”
    News of the split comes a month after former model Vanessa, 40, was hospitalized after the family received a suspicious letter containing a white, powdery substance that police later found to be nontoxic.
    Trump Jr., 40, later confirmed that his wife was “unharmed.”
    “Thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning,” President Trump’s oldest son tweeted. “Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior.”

Donald and Vanessa Trump

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump

The New York Post broke the news of the split on Wednesday, reporting that the couple have been leading separate lives.
    The Daily Mail reported last month that the couple didn’t spend Valentine’s Day together, opting instead to treat their children to separate dinners. Vanessa took her two oldest sons, Donald III, 9, and Tristan, 6, to a “low-key sushi restaurant” in upper Manhattan, while her husband took oldest daughter Kai, 10, on a date. Their youngest children, Chloe, 3, and Spencer, 5, apparently stayed at home for the holiday.

Donald Trump Jr. poses with wife Vanessa Trump and their children at Disney On Ice Presents Frozen at Barclays Center on November 11, 2014

Donald Trump Jr. and wife Vanessa with daughter Kai and son Donald III

The family has been living on Manhattan’s Upper East Side while Trump Jr. took over managing the Trump Organization with younger brother Eric after their father was elected president. On the weekends, Trump Jr. and his family often retreated to their home in upstate Roscoe, New York, known as Trout Town, USA, where locals say he’s known to indulge in two of his favorite hobbies: hunting and fly-fishing.
    “He’s good people, he’s family,” the manager of the Riverside Café, a Roscoe restaurant, told PEOPLE last summer. “He comes in wearing his Columbia shirt and a cap and settles in with his kids and wife and they all enjoy a meal together.

Donald Trump introduced his son to future wife Vanessa Hayden at a fashion show in 2003.
    “I’m at this fashion show,” Vanessa told The New York Times in 2006. “Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: ‘Hi, I’m Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.’ ”
    The pair were introduced again six weeks later by a mutual friend at a birthday party at a New York restaurant, where they ended up hitting it off. “We talked for an hour,” Vanessa recalled. Although the two initially didn’t remember each other from their first meeting, Vanessa says she recalled blurting at one point, Wait, you’re “the one with the retarded dad!”

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump
    Mychal Watts/WireImage

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump at their 2005 wedding

Long outshone by his sister — first at the Trump Organization and now in the White House, where she and her husband, Jared Kushner, have West Wing offices and White House titles — Trump Jr. has reportedly had a harder time adapting to life after the election.
    Over the summer, he found himself at the center of a firestorm after it was revealed that he took a meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on his father’s Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.
    Trump Jr. made matters worse for himself when he tweeted screen shots of the email chain, exposing his glee (“I love it”) over the prospect of learning damaging information about Clinton. Hours later, Trump Jr. went on Fox News’ Hannity and said, “In retrospect, I probably would have done things a little differently.”
    According to recent reports from The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times, special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe is still intensely focused on figuring out what happened during the meeting, as well as investigating President Trump’s claim that the discussion was about American adoptions of Russian children.
    A friend of the Trump brothers told PEOPLE at the time that Trump Jr. and brother Eric Trump hate their role as First Sons: “They never wanted this.”
    Added a source in their circle: “Don can’t do any deals, because he’ll be overly scrutinized. He just goes to work every day and is miserable.”
    Despite his reported unhappiness, Don. Jr has continued to support his father, often lashing out at his critics on Twitter. Most recently, he campaigned for Republican congressional candidate Rick Saccone in Pennsylvania on Monday, where he dodged questions about his father and the Russia investigation, according to Business Insider.

5 Children under 10? I feel sorry for them. But I congratulate the wife, after all the years she saw the light and left this blistering idiot, this sorry excuse of a man behind.

She looked so much better as a brunette.

One theory I read on the internet is that she's filing now to make a play for Trump money incase anyone gets indicted and the Trump Org goes BK. Interesting theory. Not implausible.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^ I agree, much better with brunette hair. That was fast.
    MsDark likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

He looks near identical it Ivanka in the picture showing off Vanessa's engagement ring. I forgot he used to be heavier with that douche hair.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

One theory I read on the internet is that she's filing now to make a play for Trump money incase anyone gets indicted and the Trump Org goes BK. Interesting theory. Not implausible.
    It would be the sensible thing to do in order to safeguard her children's future, although she'd better make sure she gets a decent lump sum/property settlement because collecting alimony may be rather tricky in the future.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

On the one hand, if she is his wife, she can't be forced to testify against him. So she must know nothing.

On the other, if they divorce and put assets in her name, it all can't be lost to whatever charges come his way.

But I just think she's over the chinless worm and the public scrutiny being his wife now brings.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

They all look disgusting. Can't believe anyone married those evil, in-bred looking, trophy killing bastards.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Haha, I'm going to twitter to tell him what a loser he is.

ETA: This is what I tweeted.

Stacy@2asgard 6s7 seconds agoMore

@DonaldJTrumpJr What a loser. You can't even keep a woman happy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The first rat jumps the sinking ship, as Melania cries "take me with you, Vanessa!"

I didn't know they'd spawned so many little Trumps. Sorry those kids are saddled with the last name and especially Donald III, that poor kid is fucked.

I agree the wife is making the wise move, get your hands on some money and property before the assets are frozen--and look on the bright side. Once you're divorced, you won't ever have an obligation to visit him in prison or contribute to his commissary account to pay for his ramen noodles.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Smarter of her to do it now. Wonder if she'll keep the name?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wonder how they will blame this on Hillary or Obama

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

That's what I would do too . Smart move .
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I remember reading years ago that she was dating a member of the Latin Kings (or some other gang) when she first met Trump Jr.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^Well the Trumps are definitely a criminal organization so not that much of a change for her

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information