Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Katy Perry - Most inappropriate American Idol judge ever

Default Katy Perry - Most inappropriate American Idol judge ever

Mods...sorry, can this be deleted? I tried to clean up the thread and ended up making two posts.

Mod says: no can do! I don't want to lose the "nun killer posts" so I merged them instead.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; March 14th, 2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: lulz

Nun killer.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Default Katy Perry - Most inappropriate American Idol judge ever

If this had been a male judge acting this way, imagine the uproar...

‘American Idol’ contestant reacts to Katy Perry calling him ‘so hot’ during audition

• By Pavni Mittal

Mar 14, 2018, 3:08 PM ET

ABC
    WatchKaty Perry swoons over 'American Idol' contestant

When Trevor Holmes walked into his audition for “American Idol,” he knew he was going to have to perform in front of Katy Perry, his all-time celebrity crush, but he didn’t expect her to swoon over him.
    "I am singing my heart out and she is there, flirting with me," Holmes said today on “Good Morning America.” "You can't really put it into words."

ABC
    "American Idol" contestant Trevor Holmes reacts to Katy Perry calling him "hot" on the show.
    For his audition, which aired Monday on ABC, the 27-year-old part-time construction worker from Thousand Oaks, California, had to sing in front of “Idol” judges Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan.
    As soon as he walked in, Perry started flirting with him and called him a "dreamboat" at one point.
    "Everybody growing up, you always have this celebrity crush that you never think you will actually meet," he said.

ABC
    Katy Perry calls "American Idol" contestant Trevor Holmes "so hot" during his audition.
    Holmes, who said he works in construction to help support his mother who has lupus, sang "In Case You Didn't Know" by Brett Young for the judges. For a special touch, he added Perry's name to the lyrics.
    Perry even told him that if he didn't win the coveted ticket, which sends contestants on to Hollywood for the next round in the competition, he could still hang out with her.
    "You are so hot!" she said.
    The audition took an interesting turn, though, when Holmes received his ticket to Hollywood. His girlfriend, Sierra Nielsen, who had been waiting outside with his mother, ran in, cutting off Perry who had gotten up to hug Holmes.
    "I was fully supportive of it [the flirtation]. We all have celebrity crushes," Nielsen said on "Good Morning America." "We had so much fun and Katy and I hugged and we laughed about it and I even told her, 'We can share him.'"
    At the end of the audition, Perry said, "If you love it, let it go and then it will come back and marry you."

‘American Idol’ contestant reacts to Katy Perry calling him ‘so hot’ during audition - ABC News

American Idol Contestant Who Had Never Been Kissed Slams Katy Perry for Unwanted Smooch

Jeff Nelson March 14, 2018 03:40 PM

He kissed a girl … and he didn’t like it.
    On the season premiere of American Idol, judge Katy Perry greeted 19-year-old contestant Benjamin Glaze — who had never been kissedwith a playful peck on the lips.
    “I was a tad bit uncomfortable,” Glaze, a cashier from Enid, Oklahoma, told The New York Times in a new interview. “I wanted to save it for my first relationship. I wanted it to be special.”
    The audition for the Idol reboot was filmed in October but did not air until Sunday night on ABC.

Benjamin Glaze and Katy Perry
    Mark Levine/ABC

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” Glaze said. “I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately. I wanted my first kiss to be special.”
    RELATED: Katy Perry Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction on American Idol
    The unwanted kiss occurred after Glaze entered the audition room and judge Luke Bryan referenced Perry’s 2008 hit “I Kissed a Girl,” asking: “Have you kissed a girl and liked it?” Glaze said he hadn’t, adding, “I have never been in a relationship and I can’t kiss a girl without being in a relationship.” Perry proceeded to beckon to Glaze, telling him, “Come here.” Glaze approached the pop star, said “One on the cheek?” and gave Perry a smooch on the face before she quickly planted one on his mouth.

ABC

ABC

RELATED: Katy Perry Surprises Teen American Idol Contestant with His First Smooch
    Glaze told the Times he does not view the kiss as sexual harassment and actually appreciated the added screen time, as his audition did not advance him to the competition’s next round in Hollywood.
    “So in that way,” he told the newspaper, “I’m glad she did it because it’s a great opportunity to get my music out.”
    A rep for American Idol did not comment. A rep for Perry did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

American Idol Contestant Slams Katy Perry for Unwanted Kiss | PEOPLE.com

#3 (Wtf?)

Katy Perry Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction on American Idol

Kaitlyn Frey March 13, 2018 11:55 AM

Katy Perry caused a little bit of chaos on Monday night’s episode of American Idol when she toppled on the ground while dancing with one contestant during her audition.
    The judge, joined by fellow musicians Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie, got up on her feet to dance while contestant Michelle Sussett sang Selena’s “Techno Cumbia.” However, Perry ran into some trouble when she and Sussett started dropping it low. The pop superstar accidentally lost her balance in her high heels and fell over onto the ground laughing.

“Oh my God!” Sussett laughed as Perry fell over, which had the “Swish Swish” singer suffering from a wardrobe malfunction in her sparkly Greta Constantine mini, revealing her undergarments. Thankfully, producers strategically covered up the malfunction by placing an American Idol logo over the exposed area.

“Oh dear God … there are things a man can’t unsee,” Bryan joked as he and Richie rushed over to conceal Perry, who brushed off the fall and quickly hopped back up.

“There are some things you have to do for the business!” Richie laughed as he stood in front of her. “You all right? You covered?” he asked once she stood up.

Katy Perry Laughs Off American Idol Wardrobe Malfunction | PEOPLE.com

She's just horrid all round and can't even stand up straight by the look of her.

That poor kid had to be smooched by someone more powerful than him for the sake of his career and it's like #MeToo never happened.

Plus nun killer!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Super classy. Eeeekkk.

She's trying to suck out his soul!

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I find her so annoying, can't believe she's the new judge

That kiss was so inappropriate and unnecessary.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I find it all inappropriate. Like the way she was drooling and talking to Trevor Holmes. The kiss with that kid. That dance and fall?

Isn't she in her 30s? If a 30+ year old male celeb judge did those things, especially the kiss with a 19 year old girl, could you imagine the uproar??

Elite Member

If a man did this, would he not be fired for his actions?

Also....I think the drugs are getting to her badly.

Nun killing demon whore.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Not to mention....herpz!

Hope she didn't give them to that traumatized virgin.

Though I agree with her about the first dude being hot. But if I'm Katy Perry I'm not gushing over anyone.
    Waterslide likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Clearly instructed by makers of American Idol for ratings.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Mods...sorry, can this be deleted? I tried to clean up the thread and ended up making two posts.

Mod says: no can do! I don't want to lose the "nun killer posts" so I merged them instead.
    Bah hahaha... fair enough!

I guess Katy Perry is unaware of the #metoo movement, or she thinks it doesn't apply to her.

I don't know why, but this really bugs me.
    Nevan and Tati like this.

Once a nun killah, always a nun killah! LOL

I find it all inappropriate. Like the way she was drooling and talking to Trevor Holmes. The kiss with that kid. That dance and fall?

Isn't she in her 30s? If a 30+ year old male celeb judge did those things, especially the kiss with a 19 year old girl, could you imagine the uproar??
    She is super inappropriate. And embarrassing to boot.

I did find the shade (not one thing about Katy's behavior) interesting when the 19 yo guy said that he wanted his first kiss to be special. Obviously not into that. Obviously really gross she did that.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nun killing demon whore.
    And a wannabe cougar, apparently.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information