Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Hurley's nephew is stabbed in London

Default Elizabeth Hurley's nephew is stabbed in London

It's an appalling time for him and our family': Liz Hurley calls for help catching the thug who brutally stabbed her 21-year-old model nephew in a London street attack as she flies back to UK

• Actress and model rushed back from the US to be with nephew Miles Hurley
    • Miles, 21, is understood to have been stabbed multiple times after a street row
    • However a source confirmed that the blade missed all of Miles' vital organs

By STEWART PATERSON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 22:59, 9 March 2018 | UPDATED: 14:04, 10 March 2018

Liz Hurley has spoken about the 'brutal attack' on her 21-year-old nephew after he was stabbed in London.
    The actress said it was an 'appalling' time for their family and thanked fans for their support.
    She was photographed returning to London shortly after the attack on Miles Hurley, who is a model.
    She wrote on Twitter: 'My 21 year old nephew was repeatedly stabbed in a brutal attack in London on Thursday night.
    'The police & hospital are being fantastic. Thank you for all your messages. It is an appalling time for him & our family. The police will be appealing for witnesses.'

+9

+9

Miles, a model, was said to be fighting for his life after the attack on a street in Nine Elms, South West London at around 8pm on Thursday. He is pictured with his aunt

+9

Miles' mother is Liz's older sister, Kate Curran, 54, and the aunt is especially close to him.

+9

+9

Liz was pictured earlier today arriving at Heathrow around 9am on Friday, before visiting Miles

+9

Today, Liz appealed for help in catching the thug who stabbed her nephew

She rushed back to the UK from the US after the stabbing.
    Miles, a model, was said to be fighting for his life after the attack on a street in Nine Elms, South West London at around 8pm on Thursday.
    It is understood he was stabbed several times.
    A source told The Sun: 'His family feared the worst. Fortunately, it seems the knife missed his vital organs.'
    On Saturday morning, Liz confirmed the victim was her nephew and appealed for help in catching the attacker.

She wrote on Twitter: 'My 21 year old nephew was repeatedly stabbed in a brutal attack in London on Thursday night.
    'The police & hospital are being fantastic. Thank you for all your messages. It is an appalling time for him & our family. The police will be appealing for witnesses.'
    Miles' mother is Liz's older sister, Kate Curran, 54, and the aunt is especially close to him.
    The 21-year-old model has done photo shoots for fashion king Roberton Carvalli and Dolce & Gabbana.

+9

Miles' mother is Liz's older sister, Kate Curran, 54, and the aunt is especially close to him

+9

Ascalon Street in south west London where the nephew of Liz Hurley was stabbed on Thursday night

Liz was pictured earlier today arriving at Heathrow around 9am on Friday, before visiting Miles.
    She had been on tour in the US promoting her show The Royals.
    In 2013 she proudly tweeted one of Miles' early modelling shots, saying: 'Here's my handsome nephew'.
    Miles said: I'm really close to my aunt and she's very supportive of everything I do.'
    A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: 'Police were called at 20.52 on Thursday, 8 March to Ascalon Street, SW8 following reports of a stabbing.
    'Officers attended with the London Ambulance Service (LAS). A 21-year-old man was discovered with stab wounds to his back.
    'Another man, also believed to be aged 21, was also found suffering from stab wounds.
    'They were both taken by LAS to a south London hospital where their conditions are described as not life-threatening or life-changing.
    'They are believed to have been attacked by a group of males who got out of a vehicle and assaulted them before fleeing the scene.
    'A crime scene was put in place. Road closures were also in place but have since been lifted.
    'There have been no arrests.'
    MailOnline has contacted a representative of Liz's for comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5484111/Liz-Hurleys-model-nephew-stabbed-repeatedly-street-attack.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Maybe someone mistook him for Presley Gerber.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

JFC, they are calling everyone a model nowadays.

*Blue Steel* *El Tigre* *Magnum*
    Brah, Mrs P, Honeythorn and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Maybe someone mistook him for Presley Gerber.
    You took the words outta my mouth.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He has a very punchable face but stabbing him is overkill.
    twitchy2.0, fgg, ADel and 4 others like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Stabbings are rife in London and I hope he will be OK.

Maybe Liz can go on an anti-knife campaign instead of taking bikini selfies all day long.

He’s a model?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

They really play fast & loose with the word model these days, don't they?
    SHELLEE, Mrs P and Waterslide like this.

Model is the new Nepotism.

Apparently his spine was nearly severed. I hope they catch the POS.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

This was sad to read. I hope he will be okay. He looks a lot like her son who I always thought looked like his dad.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

God, that's horrible. I know it's an inane cliche, but why can't people just stop hurting each other? I don't understand all the violence.

I was kind of laughing about the model comments, but in fairness, I have seen way worse on runways. Male models aren't always attractive in a young Brad Pitt/George Clooney kind of way. And also, it seems rare that a man makes his life's work as a model.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Apparently he is getting better so that is positive news. I don't know if they have caught anyone yet.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Stabbings are rife in London and I hope he will be OK.

Maybe Liz can go on an anti-knife campaign instead of taking bikini selfies all day long.
    I remember the "happy slapping" phase of arsehole young punks beating people up and recording it when I was in the UK. When I body slammed some young shithead I was warned I'd be the one to get into trouble because I was an adult.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information