Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By gas_chick
  • 3 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By crayzeehappee
  • 4 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By dallison
  • 1 Post By MsDark

Thread: Judith Regan: O.J. Simpson’s Lawyer Told Me Athlete ‘Was Ready to Confess’ to Murders

fgg

Default Judith Regan: O.J. Simpson’s Lawyer Told Me Athlete ‘Was Ready to Confess’ to Murders

Judith Regan: O.J. Simpson’s Lawyer Told Me Athlete ‘Was Ready to Confess’ to Murders

Book publisher Judith Regan is opening up about the phone call during which she claims O.J. Simpson’s lawyer said the former superstar athlete murdered ex-wife Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

TMZ obtained an exclusive preview of Fox’s two-hour special OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession?, airing Sunday, March 11, and in the clip, Regan sat down with the show’s host, Soledad O’Brien, to talk about her interaction with the ex-football star’s attorney.

Regan, who was set to publish Simpson’s book If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer in 2007 (it was not distributed due to outrage at the time), spoke of the day she was contacted by an attorney who said Simpson was ready to give his side of the story about what happened the night Brown Simpson and Goldman were murdered in 1994.

“Well, I received a call from an attorney who said that O.J. was ready to confess,” she says in the clip. “And actually, I thought it was some kind of a scam and didn’t believe him and I thought this guy’s a lunatic, but I took his number and said I’d call him back.”

“The next day I called him back and he said he was willing to do it and the only condition that he had was that he didn’t want to call the book ‘I Did It,’” she continues telling O’Brien. “He wanted to put an ‘If’ in front of it so that he would have deniability with his children.”

Regan added: “He couldn’t face his children and he couldn’t tell them that he had done it. That was the way it was portrayed to me.”

Regan also did a 2006 interview with Simpson, which was done in conjunction with the book, but Fox backed out of airing and publishing both at the time, and Regan was fired. Fox will now be adding footage of her interview to the new special, which shows Simpson speculating about what might have happened the night his ex-wife and her friend were murdered.

The former football player was acquitted of the two murders after a highly publicized trial in 1995. In 2008, he was convicted of kidnapping and armed robbery after stealing sports memorabilia. Simpson was granted an early release from a Nevada prison in October 2017 after serving nine years.

OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession? airs on Fox on Sunday, March 11, at 8 p.m. ET.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...dy-to-confess/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hell he might as well. They can't do shit to him at this point.
    darksithbunny and emkat like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This is just how she got involved with his book? The original call from a lawyer?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Is he not getting enough attention again? Or needing more money?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Which lawyer? We know all their names.

NSFW - gruesome pics at link

EXCLUSIVE - OJ Simpson 'confesses to murdering Nicole Brown with her own knife and confronting his ex about her alleged drug use and friendship with "hooker" Faye Resnick', in unaired TV special

• OJ Simpson to make dramatic claims in Fox special to air on Sunday evening
    • The star runs through a hypothetical situation in which he killed his wife, Nicole
    • Claims she was involved in a relationship with Faye Resnick and was using drugs
    • OJ says that if he did kill his wife he did so after he was threatened with a knife
    • The former football player says that Nicole's boyfriend Ron Goldman attacked him

By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 02:24, 10 March 2018 | UPDATED: 08:58, 10 March 2018

Orenthal James Simpson finally reveals how he would have hypothetically killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman on Sunday night, 12 years after first recording what will now air as the Fox special OJ: The Last Confession.
    DailyMail.com has learned that in the special, Simpson says that he had become angry with Nicole in the weeks before the murders because of her alleged drug use and relationship with Faye Resnick, who he refers to as a 'hooker' and 'call girl.'
    Things reached a boiling point on the day of the murder when Simpson claims he was told by a doctor that Resnick and possibly even Nicole would be going to rehab while at a dance recital for his daughter Sydney.

+8

A confession? OJ Simpson will appear in a special broadcast filmed 12-years ago in which he will run through a hypothetical situation in which he killed Nicole Brown and Ron Golman

+8

+8

Name calling: OJ Simpson labeled Faye Resnick (left in 2017 and right in 1996) a 'hooker' in the Fox special OJ: The Last Confession - which will air 12-years after it was first recorded

+8

Very close friends: Nicole Brown and Faye Resnick had an affair before Brown was brutally murdered on her doorstep in 1994

That night, he made the decision to go confront Nicole about this at her home, arriving with a friend he calls 'Charlie.'
    Things got heated when he saw a man he did not recognize arriving to meet Nicole, Ron Goldman.
    Then, while he and Nicole were yelling at one another, his ex fell over says Simpson, resulting in Goldman coming up to him while holding a knife from Nicole's home and threatening to fight him with karate.
    Simpson says that is when he blacked out and when he came to was covered in blood, so he quickly fled the scene with 'Charlie,' leaving his two children alone in side the house while their dead mother lay fatally stabbed outside the door to her home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5484291/OJ-Simpson-confesses-murdering-Nicole-Brown-knife.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Sure, blame the victims you psycho. Again with this bullshit about 'Charlie' and he blacked out.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Or maybe "Charlie" was his oldest son. I'll watch it if any money made from it goes to the Goldmans and Browns.

I will never believe anyone but OJ killed Nicole and Ron and the evidence damn well proved it. I figure the only reason he just doesn't come out with it is maybe he's afraid his kids with Nicole will sue him because that is about the only thing left to be done to him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I have the book. It is a fascinating read. .

finally reveals how he would have hypothetically killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman
    Well, not really "finally" because this is all stuff that was already in the book that came out nearly a decade ago.

The book does its best to portray OJ as a fun, retired athlete who loved his family while also strangely owning up to all of the abuse. It's eerie. Then it gives a LOT of detail about the murders and the attempt at covering it up.

Gold Member

[QUOTE=dallison;3635850]I have the book. It is a fascinating read. .

I'd love to read the book, but the article says the book was not distributed. How did you get a copy?

The Goldman's were able to get control of it. While it is still titled, "If I Did It," the 'if' part is very small writing and within the I. They changed it so the book by OJ looks like, "I Did It". The money earned from the book goes to the Goldman family so I had no issues purchasing it.

Edit:
    This is what it looks like.

Angeli likes this.

We sure the money goes to the Goldman's? If so, I'll buy it.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yep, it even shows it on the cover. They were awarded the rights to it, which is why they were able to adjust the title.

I have a copy of that book too...and I bought mine in Australia,,,
    Jack I swear.

Thread Information