Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Did Robin Wright Secretly Marry Boyfriend Clement Giraudet?

fgg

Default Did Robin Wright Secretly Marry Boyfriend Clement Giraudet?

Did Robin Wright Secretly Marry Boyfriend Clement Giraudet?

Are they or arenít they? Robin Wright and boyfriend Clement Giraudet sparked marriage rumors on Wednesday, March 7, when they were both spotted wearing bands on that finger on their left hands.

The House of Cards star and her beau were first seen together at a soccer game in the cityís Parc des Princes Statdium in September 2017 and again during a Paris Fashion Week show later that month. Then on Wednesday, they appeared again in Paris, wearing rings.

According to Page Six, the Saint Laurent fashion executive and the House of Cards star, 51, spent the holidays together in December at Squaw Valley, a ski resort in Tahoe City, California, and the French VIP relations manager stays at Wrightís L.A. home whenever he is in town.

The news site also reported that the Emmy nominee and the businessmanís relationship dates back to May, when she spoke at a Cannes Film Festival event sponsored by Kering, the same company that supervises Saint Laurent. However, the outlet claimed that the couple did not interact at the star-studded festival.

The Forest Gump actress was married to Dane Witherspoon from 1986 to 1988. She was also married to Sean Penn from 1996 to 2010 and the former couple have two children together, son Hopper, 24, and daughter Dylan, 26. She has also been linked to X-Men actor Ben Foster. The duo announced their engagement in January 2014, broke up that November and reconciled in January 2015 before splitting again in August.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ment-giraudet/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Who is he?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He looks like a slow Henry Cavill.

Here's some more info on him from People:

What to Know about Robin Wright's 'Handsome, Charming and Athletic' Rumored French Beau
    Robin Wright and Clement Giraudet
    Jean Catuffe/Getty

PETER MIKELBANK and MIKE MILLER December 29, 2017 04:24 PM

Clement Giraudet is a handsome French fashionista with killer abs and Maori tribal tattoos who loves surfing in Brazil and skateboarding in Paris. He’s also rumored to be Robin Wright’s new love interest.
    The House of Cards actress, 51, is dating Saint Laurent’s International VIP Relations Manager, according to Page Six. The two have reportedly been spending the holidays together at the Squaw Valley ski resort in Tahoe City, California.

“Why not? He’s handsome, charming and athletic,” a fashion insider tells PEOPLE.

Wright and Giraudet were first spotted together in September during Paris Fashion Week in September, when they were photographed at a soccer game with her 23-year-old son Hopper Penn.

As the VIP relations manager at Saint Laurent, Giraudet is no stranger to being around celebrities. His responsibilities include maintaining relationships with VIP’s, their agents and stylists, as well as coordinating press requests, according to his LinkedIn.

Giraudet earned his master’s degree at Emlyon Business School from 2005 to 2009, and received his MBA in 2010 from EDC Paris Business School. He has been in the fashion industry since 2009, working for brands like Christian Dior Couture and Balmain. He also speaks three languages: English, Spanish and French.

“Creative, open minded, looking for new experiences, I havce always been fascinated by fashion’s trends and marketing,” he writes on LinkedIn.

On the personal side, Giraudet adds, “I am keen on snowboarding, surfing and mountain biking.” He’s also fan of Wright’s industry, writing that he’s “passionate about movies.” He listed Quentin Tarantino and David Lynch as his favorite directors.

In a 2016 profile for a French website called The Indexe, Giraudet said that he likes to “skateboard in Paris” and “surf in Brazil.” He noted that he has lived and worked in the U.S. and planned on having “an adventure in Los Angeles.”

The profile also included photos from his now-private Instagram, showing off his cut abs and Maori tribal tattoos.

Giraudet also has a soft spot for animals, and had volunteered in a lion refuge in Johannesburg.

He was first linked to Wright at the Cannes Film Festival in May, when the actress spoke at a talk sponsored by the same group that oversees Saint Laurent, according to Page Six. Giraudet was also in town, but the two weren’t seen together.

Wright was previously married to Sean Penn from 1996 to 2010. The actors share son Hopper and daughter Dylan, 25. She was most recently involved with actor Ben Foster. They were engaged for a year before calling it off in August 2015.

What to Know about Robin Wright's Rumored French Beau Clement Giraudet | PEOPLE.com
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wow, she got over Ben Foster and how.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

fgg

Surprise! Robin Wright Marries Clement Giraudet

Wedding bells were ringing for Robin Wright!

The Golden Globe-winning actress married beau Clement Giraudet on Saturday, according to Vogue Paris. Per the magazine, the House of Cards actress and Saint Laurent VIP relations manager tied the knot in a low-key ceremony at an unknown location.

An image of the couple embracing with Wright sporting a floor-length white, lace dress on Instagram appears to be further evidence that the two are officially wife and husband. Meanwhile, Wright's daughter Dylan Penn shared a video on Instagram of guests dancing and celebrating at a '70s, bohemian-esque party in southern France with the caption, "Weddin vibes." Neither Wright nor Giraudet have publicly confirmed the wedding.

Word of the couple's romance first spread in late 2017 after Wright was photographed with a "mystery man" and her 23-year-old son, Hopper Penn, at a September soccer match in France during Paris Fashion Week. Around that time, she also attended Saint Laurent's show. According to Page Six, she and Giraudet later vacationed together to Tahoe City, Calif. for some holiday skiing.

Wright was previously married first to Dane Witherspoon and later to Sean Penn, with whom she shares two children. She was later engaged to Ben Foster, but they broke off their engagement twice.

As for her new partner, a source previously told People, "He's handsome, charming and athletic."

Giraudet has significant ties to the fashion industry with previous work experience at Christian Dior Couture and Balmain. According to his LinkedIn, he also shares an interest in Wright's industry.

"Passionate about movies," he wrote on his profile. "I am a huge fan of David Lynch and Quentin [Tarantino]."

It sounds like there are plenty of cozy movie nights in their married future.

Congratulations to the bride and groom!

https://www.eonline.com/news/959736/...ement-giraudet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmZny5WjVOp/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hmm. Hope he's nice.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Okay, i'll say it - he looks like he has 6 toes and the baby toe is the longest!!! but, they look very cute and happy! and maybe drunk in love!
    Waterslide and BITTER like this.

I don’t know, maybe I’ve watched too much house of cards but I doubt this will last. Also, I’m totally getting bi vibes from the guy.
    Waterslide, bootspaige and LaFolie like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Is it weird that I googled him earlier today when I first read this thread, and cannot for the life of me find any mention of how old he is? Even the articles above just say she's 51, but only that he's "younger"; not that it makes any difference but...

Yep, articles usually mention both of the people's ages.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Hmm. Hope he's nice.
    Good for them, but I'm not feeling their wedding outfits. From the head band, to the broderie anglaise dress, the suede vest, the fedora, bare feet in sandals, and heart emoji wedding announcement - it's the worst trend from every decade from the 1960s till today.

He's 34. You know, he looks like an interesting and fun guy. He also looks like he bathes, which gives him bonus points. Most importantly, he's not Sean Penn, so that's a huge upgrade. They look really happy, so God bless them.

He looks like any other Parisian guy in his 30s who comes from a privileged background.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

I don't I've seen her smile like that in a while.

Before Penn.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information