Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence: 'I don't like sex. I'm a germaphobe'

Default Jennifer Lawrence: 'I don't like sex. I'm a germaphobe'

'I don't like sex. I'm a germaphobe': Jennifer Lawrence reveals she 'talks d**k' but rarely makes love... before admitting she makes prospective partners undergo STI tests

She is one of the world's most famous pin-ups.
    Yet Jennifer Lawrence does not let her sex symbol status transfer into her private life as she revealed in an interview with The Sun that she rarely has sex as she is a germaphobe while she also forces partners to undergo STI tests.
    The 27-year-old Red Sparrow star, who has previously dated director Darren Aronofsky, actor Nicholas Hoult and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, hates physical contact, including shaking hands, as she's so worried about catching a disease.

Perky: Jennifer Lawrence does not let her sex symbol status transfer into her private life as she revealed in an interview with The Sun that she rarely has sex as she is a germaphobe while she also forces partners to undergo STI tests.

She is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: 'I am all bark and no bite. I always talk like I want d**k, but the truth is when I look back at my sexual past it was always with boyfriends.
    'I talk like I like it, but I don't really do it. I am mostly also a germaphobe. I have made it this far without an STI. D**k is dangerous.

'If I was at the point where I could get an STI, doctors have already been involved. That is how much of a germaphobe I am.'
    But Jennifer is keen to embark on a new relationship as she's finding single life "hard", saying: 'I am not in a relationship. I am making it clear that I have not had sex in a very long time. I would like to have a relationship, you know. It is hard out there.'

Romantic: The 27-year-old Red Sparrow star, who has previously dated director Darren Aronofsky, actor Nicholas Hoult and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, hates physical contact, including shaking hands, as she's so worried about catching a disease

Meanwhile, the actress recently admitted she has a drunken dare-devil alter ego named Gail. She said: 'I didn't (name her Gail), she almost named herself. I think my girl friends probably named her Gail just by the way I look. 'It's a very specific drunk, it's not just every time I'm drunk I turn into this ... I think she's some sort of tortoise gambler.
    'I don't always turn into this masculine alter ego that like jumps into shark-ridden waters just to make my friends laugh. It's not every time, I think it might be rum. The only time I drink rum is on vacation.'

Earlier this month, Jennifer opened up about one of her biggest concerns about doing her first nude scene: the appearance of her nipples.
    She made the candid confession during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres's talk show, admitting that she was so focused on how her nipples might look that she actually berated the crew after they made the set too warm.
    After the 60-year-old TV host asked why Jennifer had chosen to take the plunge and do her first nude scene after vowing never to go naked on camera, the actress not only explained her motivation, but shared why she was so concerned about her 'nipples looking huge' as a result of the hot temperatures.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

I can't believe I ever liked her. She needs to STFU and go away now.

^^ +1
    Lofty Bike and teforde23 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

She talked about being a germphobe on Stern. I found her charming and funny.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I get how she could get on someone's last nerve, but I just can't help but like her ... so far.
    Waterslide and mopar like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I don't like Jennifer Lawrence , I'm a JLawphob.
    rollo, tulip, redcat and 3 others like this.

czb

she seems relatively harmless. i find her kardashian fawning more annoying than anything else about her.
    Waterslide and Labelwhore like this.

that is the one thing I would deprogram her of.
    czb, Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She doesn't have sex, "Gail" does. "Gail" isn't a germaphobe like Jennifer, lol.
    rollo and Str8_uncut-jock like this.

I thought that she was going away to become an activist or some shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She talked about being a germphobe on Stern. I found her charming and funny.
    I think she was talking about being germphobe in terms of sleeping around and not wanting got get herpes. Basically, she doesn't have sex outside of a relationship.
    Kittylady likes this.

I used to like her too, despite hooking up with pasty wuss-boy Chris Martin. But she does spout a lot of shit. Although I can get on board the "dicks are dangerous" because most of the men I know are filthy animals (even the nice ones) and if I could, I would make any man soak his in hospital-grade disinfectant before they bring it anywhere near me. (On a side note, it's becoming very clear why I'm single).

But the whole "Gail" thing reads like someone who always has to be the centre of attention, even when hanging out anonymously with friends.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ She sounds crazy and unfunny at the same time. I can believe that sex is a often a career move in her case.
    BITTER, idunno and holly like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Ummm ok Sasha Fierce, I mean "Gail"
    rollo, LaFolie, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Or maybe she did fuck Harvey Weinstein, and "dicks are dangerous" is the result. Makes sense.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information