Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Kristen Bell Reveals She Contracted ‘Anal Worms’ From Her Daughter

Default Kristen Bell Reveals She Contracted ‘Anal Worms’ From Her Daughter

Kristen Bell Reveals She Contracted ‘Anal Worms’ From Her 3-Year-Old Daughter Delta

By Rachel Paula Abrahamson
    February 26, 2018

No ifs, ands or butts, Kristen Bell tells a good story.
    The actress, 37, was a guest on the Sunday, February 25, episode of The Joel McHale Show and recounted a recent battle with what she dubbed as “anal worms.”

Actress Kristen Bell hristopher Polk/Getty ImagesThe trouble began when Bell, who is mom of Lincoln, 4, and Delta, 3, showed up at her daughters’ preschool and noticed all the carpets had been removed from the classroom. She soon learned they were being cleaned because of a pinworm outbreak.

“Of course I immediately Googled it, and it’s like, so, so contagious,” she said.
    Then Delta started itching.

“You have to monitor and you have to look in their poop,” The Good Place star explained. “And when you wipe their butt, sure enough, I wiped and saw a little white worm. I know, she’s really gross. My daughter, not the worm. The worm was gross, too.”
    Shortly after, Bell started showing symptoms. “It was very itchy,” she recalled. “Fifty percent of people over 15 don’t experience symptoms, which is the itch. Your kids get them because they put their hands in their mouth and they lay eggs.”

Luckily, Bell’s husband, Dax Shepard, and Lincoln were spared of the dreaded pinworm thanks to preventive over-the-counter treatment.
    There’s never a dull moment in the Bell-Shepard household. In November, the Bad Moms Christmas star recounted a story about the time Delta and Lincoln walked in on her and the CHiPs actor, 43, having sex.
    “It’s how they were made! It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s how they were made,” she cracked during an appearance on The Talk. “We didn’t like, continue . . . we soft of just went like, ‘Hey, what’s up? What do you need? What do you need?’ And then we just said, ‘Mommy and daddy are going to take a nap for a couple of minutes.”
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...&ICID=ref_fark

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Verbal diarrhea...

Did we have to know?...good God!
    idunno, arie_skop, rollo and 2 others like this.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Omg, that should have remained a deep dark family secret. Now every time anyone who knows this and sees her, this is what they'll think of. I know I will.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It's official. She's the Queen of TMI.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Omg, that should have remained a deep dark family secret. Now every time anyone who knows this and sees her, this is what they'll think of. I know I will.
    Kristen "anal itch" Bell.
    Honeythorn and Bluebonnet like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Kid could've at least had the courtesy to give her tapeworms. Free diet plan!
    SHELLEE and Mrs P like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

wth why even tell us this information

Pinworms are no joke. My ex's cousin had it when he was younger, very similar story to what Kristen told. Except ex's aunt said that when it was dark and she went in to check on cousin with a flashlight, the pinworms stood straight up out of his ANUS because they're attracted to light. I don't know about the second part ... she is well known for her story embellishments. I've had nightmares of pinworms for over 20 years from that story.
    Bluebonnet and Witchywoman like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Is this supposed to be cute or funny? Because it isn't. It's disgusting.
    C_is_for_Cookie and holly like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Pinworms are no joke. My ex's cousin had it when he was younger, very similar story to what Kristen told. Except ex's aunt said that when it was dark and she went in to check on cousin with a flashlight, the pinworms stood straight up out of his ANUS because they're attracted to light. I don't know about the second part ... she is well known for her story embellishments. I've had nightmares of pinworms for over 20 years from that story.

That is some X-Files ish.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I know people like her but I find her Jennifer Lawrence-level irritating.

No one needed to hear this nasty ass story.
    emkat, Honeythorn, rollo and 3 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I didn't need to hear my aunt's story either, but it's one of those things that you can never un-hear. It's disgusting and foul and .... needs eye bleaching!!! But with Kristen though, I think that's her whole public persona. This isn't the first time we've heard something TMI from her. Doesn't make it right.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Yeah. It's TMI for Kristin and TMI for her daughter. For someone who has been so adamant about keeping her kid out of the paparazzi spotlight, this is beyond info anyone needs. I'd rather my kid's pic ended up in Star magazine once in a while than talk about their gross hard-to-live down-when-she-goes-to-school medical issues.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information