Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Expecting Fifth Child

Default James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Expecting Fifth Child

James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Expecting Fifth Child!

James Van Der Beek and his wife Kimberly just announced they’re expecting their fifth child!

“Thrilled beyond belief to announce that we are once again adding to our family 😍 And I say 'beyond belief' because some people are probably wondering if we’re out of our minds. Which we might very well be... but I couldn’t be more excited. Or grateful. Or in awe of @vanderkimberly," James wrote on his Instagram.

James and Kimberly have four kids together: Emilia, 23 months, Annabel Leah, 4, Joshua, 5, and Olivia, 7.

JustJared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

They can afford it. But given the current state of the planet it would not be a good idea for everyone to procreate like this.

Decent names so far.
    Waterslide and BITTER like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Wouldn't it be wiser to wait a little between pregnancies? 5 children in under 8 years sounds a little excessive to me.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

What is he trying to prove?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

well some people love kids. plus if you stay home you can manage with more kids. i doubt she has to work 40 hours a week. and um they dont win. i know a young couple on a farm with 5 kids under 5.
    yes there are twins in there.

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    well some people love kids. plus if you stay home you can manage with more kids. i doubt she has to work 40 hours a week. and um they dont win. i know a young couple on a farm with 5 kids under 5.
    yes there are twins in there.
    I love kids, and had four under 5 myself, but it’s emotionally exhausting and you cannot give that many kids the attention that they all need and deserve. It is just impossible, working or not. Or at least it was for me.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "

i dont think its that terrible. no person needs or deserves 24 hour attention. i cant see how a stay a home wife/mother cant give 5 under 5 love and attention. we have enough snowflakes as is. from
    the people that are actually close with this family, they say they are happy and pretty chill and mom does mom shit like bake and take care of kids all day and loves what she does. Some people are ok with that and some people want to run off into the sunset with one kid. i hate kids.
    thank the Lord I only had. im cool with my own crotchfruit but in general get your germy whiny annoying kid away before i scare the poop factory into tears. so yes me having 5 would be detrimental to them. but some women were born for a shit load of kids.

They should find a different hobby.
    HWBL likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    i dont think its that terrible. no person needs or deserves 24 hour attention. i cant see how a stay a home wife/mother cant give 5 under 5 love and attention. we have enough snowflakes as is. from
    the people that are actually close with this family, they say they are happy and pretty chill and mom does mom shit like bake and take care of kids all day and loves what she does. Some people are ok with that and some people want to run off into the sunset with one kid. i hate kids.
    thank the Lord I only had. im cool with my own crotchfruit but in general get your germy whiny annoying kid away before i scare the poop factory into tears. so yes me having 5 would be detrimental to them. but some women were born for a shit load of kids.
    I don’t think it’s terrible either. But I also don’t think it’s smart. Because kids need individual attention. They ideally need solo time with each parent, at least a couple times a week.

When you have that many young children, it’s almost impossible to give them solo time because there is always so much to do. Cooking, cleaning, educational work, ballet classes, basketball, illnesses, actually seeing and spending time with your spouse, etc. No one needs 24/7 attention, but younger kids simply need more, and that’s for their proper psychological development. It has nothing to do with being snowflakes. It’s very difficult to provide that necessary level of attention with that many small kids.

I love all kids, mine and others, but I would be lying if I said that I thought they were all getting the individual attention that they need. They aren’t, and didn’t even when I stayed at home after having them. I would not choose to have that many kids in a short period of time for that reason, and wouldn’t have in my own life, but we ended up with two sets of twins. I feel guilty at least every couple of days because someone seems to feel neglected. They get along great, which is awesome, but the mom guilt remains.
    sputnik likes this.

Starting to move into Duggar territory.
    HWBL likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

James Van Der Beek’s wife Kimberly pregnant with sixth child

Van Der Beeks, party of eight!

On Monday, James Van Der Beek announced he and wife Kimberly Brook are expecting their sixth child, a year after opening up about her past miscarriages.

“Thrilled beyond belief to announce that another little bundle of joy has picked us to be their family,” the “Dawson’s Creek” alum, 42, posted on Instagram.

The couple, who welcomed their fifth child, daughter Gwendolyn, last year, also spoke about their decision to reveal the news on “Dancing with the Stars,” as Van Der Beek is currently competing this season with pro dancer Emma Slater.

“We chose to have our first ultrasound on camera with our #DWTS crew capturing the result – something I NEVER thought we’d ever do….. but @vanderkimberly and I have been through three of those first appointments to discover either no heartbeat, or no baby, and she wanted to share this moment. Miscarriage (a word that needs a replacement – nobody failed to ‘carry’, these things sometimes just happen) is something that people rarely talk about, and often go through in secret,” Van Der Beek wrote.

“We decided to put ourselves out there – not knowing what we’d find – in an effort to chip away at any senseless stigma around this experience and to encourage people who might be going through it to open themselves up to love & support from friends and family when they need it most,” he continued. “Happily, for us – this time- we walked out with tears of joy.”

Van Der Beek and Brook, 37, also also the parents of daughters Olivia, 9, Annabel Leah, 5, Emilia, 3, and son Joshua, 7, have long been candid about their journey to parenthood. Last fall, the actor revealed his wife had previously suffered three miscarriages.

Van Der Beek married Brook in 2010 after splitting from ex-wife Heather McComb.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/08/james...h-sixth-child/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

At least their kids have normal names. There's that.

Someone needs to stop.
    ConstanceSpry and HWBL like this.

I heard a really interesting stat that if you stack all the Van Der Beek foreheads on top of each other, and then stood on it, even B.O.B. would believe the Earth is round.
    Novice, BITTER, weathered1 and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information