Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Where’s Rachel McAdams? Pregnant?

fgg

Default Where’s Rachel McAdams? Pregnant?

Where’s Rachel McAdams?

Game Night opens this weekend, a comedy for those who might not want to see Black Panther (for the third or fourth time). I posted about Game Night when the trailer came out in November – it looked good! And, so far, the reviews aren’t bad. It’s currently sitting at over 80% on Rotten Tomatoes and a decent-ish 70%, at last check, on Metacritic.

Here are Jason Bateman, Kyle Chandler, and other members of the cast at the Game Night premiere last night. But no Rachel McAdams. Jason and Rachel are the two biggest names attached to this movie. I’ve checked with a few people who attended the junket recently and they didn’t see her there either. If she was actually there then, she was only made available to a few selected outlets. Rachel’s kept a very low profile the last few months – her last official public appearance was at TIFF. This is her first big release in a while and it’s a comedy, which she’s not done in a few years. And, from the reviews I’ve read so far, she’s good in the movie. Vanity Fair says the movie could use more of her, that’s how appealing she is.

So… where is she?

Well, you might remember, if you read What Else every day, that I mentioned Rachel in the What Else post a couple of weeks ago – click here for a refresher – because someone tweeted at me about a recent sighting of Rachel wearing a big coat…to conceal a bump…? Bump-watch is often unreliable gossip. And a big coat means nothing. But not showing up for a premiere and not doing the junket… that could mean something in addition to a big coat.

Maybe she’s working on a new project. Sure, but we haven’t heard of her signing onto anything that’s currently in production. Perhaps she’s spending time with family and, hopefully, everything’s OK. Rachel is very, very private. And, unlike other celebrities who say they’re private but cherry-pick when they want to be private and when they don’t, Rachel actually means it. I could totally see her insisting on staying off the radar and not wanting to be the story, especially if the story is… you know.

Rachel McAdams not at Game Night premiere with Jason Bateman and Kyle Chandler

you can get to the pics from the link above and clicking "recent sighting".
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I want to see this movie it looks funny.
    o0Amber0o likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I want to see this movie it looks funny.
    Same, I love, love Jason Bateman and Kyle Chandler and I like Rachel. It's going to be great.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

Rachel McAdams Is Pregnant With Her First Child

Rachel McAdams is going to be a mom!

The Oscar nominee is pregnant, multiple sources tell E! News. A rep for McAdams could not be reached.

The actress has been keeping a low profile in recent months (she didn't attend Wednesday's premiere of Game Night), and she was last photographed at an airport in Toronto sporting a baggy jacket.

McAdams has typically been very private about her personal life, but she was spotted holding hands with screenwriter Jamie Linden in the summer of 2016, fanning speculation that the two were a couple.

Though she has yet to personally confirm the baby news, McAdams revealed years ago that she was looking forward to becoming a mother.

"Having a few [kids] would be great," she told People in 2009. Furthermore, she told the magazine, "My mom is a great inspiration to me...She's a nurse and very nurturing and gentle. She lets me be who I am. Hopefully I can take on those qualities and be as great as her."

Then, in 2015, Marie Claire also noted in an interview with the star that she'd like to have kids at some point. Well, that time has officially arrived!

Rachel McAdams Is Pregnant With Her First Child | E! News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Silver Member

That is one sketchy article. Woman says she would like to have kids one day. Is later photographed with loose jacket and scarf at airport.Because she has mentioned wanting kids some day and because she is keeping out of sight then she is pregnant. Her people have not confirmed it and they name no one, not even a friend who has confirmed it? Hey she could be pregnant but can they lift a finger to bother and confirm it? It seems pretty lazy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    That is one sketchy article. Woman says she would like to have kids one day. Is later photographed with loose jacket and scarf at airport.Because she has mentioned wanting kids some day and because she is keeping out of sight then she is pregnant. Her people have not confirmed it and they name no one, not even a friend who has confirmed it? Hey she could be pregnant but can they lift a finger to bother and confirm it? It seems pretty lazy.
    Someone from E read this thread and wrote an article.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Its officially being reported by People mag now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Love child with Ryan Gosling!!!!!!!!!!!

and in other news, Brad and Jen are back together!

sorry
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

But is Ryan Gosling also Suri's father?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

no you are confusing him with ryan reynolds!!
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This thread confuses me.

Rachel McAdams Secretly Gives Birth to Baby Boy With Boyfriend Jamie Linden!

Congratulations are in order for Rachel McAdams and her boyfriend Jamie Linden!
    The 39-year-old The Notebook actress and the 37-year-old Dear John writer have secretly welcomed a new baby boy into the world, Hollywood Pipeline reports.

The happy parents were recently spotted carrying the infant while at lunch.

Rachel‘s pregnancy was revealed in February, but she has kept it mostly under wraps.

We have reached out to Rachel‘s rep for comment and will update the post if we hear back.

Rachel and Jamie started dating back in April of 2016 and have kept a low profile throughout their relationship. The last photos we have of Rachel are from September at a Toronto premiere.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Noooooooooo!

Waterslide and Tati like this.

I had no idea she was 39. Looks amazing. Very happy for her.

This is what Jamie Linden looks like if any of you are wondering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information