Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Kim Cattrall lashes out at Sarah Jessica Parker

Default Kim Cattrall lashes out at Sarah Jessica Parker

It's no secret that Sex And The City co-stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall have a strained relationship.
    But Kim has just let rip at SJP over the message she sent regarding Kim's late brother Chris, who died this week unexpectedly.

Taking to Instagram to blast her "cruel" fellow SATC actress, Kim told Sarah she's "not family".
    "My Mom asked me today 'When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?' Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now," Kim raged.

Kim was furious with SJP (Image: kimcattrall/Instagram)"Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona."
    She then linked to a story about the 'Mean Girl' culture that left the friendship between the Sex And The City co-stars in tatters.
    "I don't need your love or support at this tragic time @sarahjessicaparker," Kim added.
    Her jawdropping rant came days after SJP reached out to Kim with a condolence message after Kim's brother was found dead last Sunday.
    Under Kim's post revealing the tragic news, Sarah shared: "Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx."

Kim' brother was found dead on Sunday hours after she made an appeal over him going missing (Image: @KimCattrall/Twitter)Cynthia Nixon, who played Miranda Hobbes, had also called the star to offer her condolences.
    Kim later thanked Cynthia for getting in touch, saying: "Cynthia, hearing your voice meant so much to me. Thank you for reaching out. Love Kim #SexandtheCity."
    She also wrote on the post, sharing: "Hey Kim such awful news. So sorry to hear. Sending you love. XO."
    On Tuesday Kim returned to social media to thank everyone for the outpouring of support after she announced the sad news - including her SATC co-stars.
    She wrote: "I would like to thank my fans, friends and my Sex and The City colleagues for the outpouring of support for myself and family over the past 72 hours."Kim, best known for her role as Samantha Jones, tweeted on Sunday: "It is with great sadness that myself and my family announce the unexpected passing of our son and brother, Chris Cattrall.
    "At this time we ask for privacy. We want to thank you all on social media for your outpouring of love and support in this trying time."

Hours earlier the actress had asked her fans to help spread the word to find her 55-year-old brother, who had been missing for several days.

The actress posted a picture of her "one of a kind" brother Christopher on social media (Image: kimcattrall/Instagram)

Cynthia Nixon also sent her condolences (Image: Getty Images)

Kirstin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall (Image: Channel 4)The actress posted a picture of her "one of a kind" brother Christopher on social media and urged people to contact police in Blackfalds in Alberta, Canada if they see him.
    Local police confirmed to CNN that her brother's body was discovered on his rural property in Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada. A cause of death was not given, but police said it was not considered suspicious.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...cruel-12002527

Wow.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Wow. Way to take the low road.

"On Tuesday Kim returned to social media to thank everyone for the outpouring of support after she announced the sad news - including her SATC co-stars.

She wrote: "I would like to thank my fans, friends and my Sex and The City colleagues for the outpouring of support for myself and family over the past 72 hours.""

More like some crisis management person took over dealing with her account.
    Laurent, weathered1 and arie_skop like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Jesus. What the hell went on between these two?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Team Kim. She's grieving and you don't want some frenemy chiming in on social media to look good.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Team Kim all the way. SJP used Kim'ss brother's death to make herself look good after the recent debate. That's just not okay.

Also Team Kim. SJP has been throwing her under the bus for years. She is not now, and never has been, the sweetheart she wants everyone to think she is.

Team nobody. Please respect my privacy during this difficult time.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

[QUOTE]She then linked to a story about the 'Mean Girl' culture that left the friendship between the Sex And The City co-stars in tatters./QUOTE]

Anybody have that link?
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

[QUOTE=Nevan;3625263]
    She then linked to a story about the 'Mean Girl' culture that left the friendship between the Sex And The City co-stars in tatters./QUOTE]

Anybody have that link?
    ihttp://nyp.st/2y7emai
    twitchy2.0 and Nevan like this.

I guess SJP can skip sending a floral arrangement.
    LaFolie, Kittylady and dallison like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I dunno. SJP wouldn't win on this one either way. If she said nothing, she's a heartless bitch. If she sent a kind message, she's just trying to show she's a "nice girl." SJP did what anyone does when someone you know had a death in the family.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I dunno. SJP wouldn't win on this one either way. If she said nothing, she's a heartless bitch. If she sent a kind message, she's just trying to show she's a "nice girl." SJP did what anyone does when someone you know had a death in the family.
    This.

I don't have a hard time believing that SJP/SATC blind. For Kim to respond as she did definitely makes it seem so, when she could have just said nothing. I like the show, the first movie was okay, the second I didn't care for. Will not matter to me at all if there's no third.

I don't know about behind the scenes, but onscreen Carrie was the most annoying of any of them. It was actually one of the things I could agree with MrD on.

MrD ended up watching with me because this was back when he gave a shit and actually watched one or two things he would not have bothered with otherwise (at least initially) because I liked them, thus ended up watching a lot of SATC and admittedly usually found it entertaining. We probably had more discussions that I still recall about the characters on this show than any other we watched.

So recalling our conversations here's a guy's take:

Charlotte - was the prettiest but ditzy and mildly annoying, which being pretty and sweet kind of made up for. The one to plan your party.
    Samantha - was the funniest, sexiest and the most badass. Definitely the one you wanted to hang out with. The one to invite to your party.
    Miranda - was the smartest, also funny, the least annoying. Definitely the one to call if you are in trouble. The one who would help you clean up after your party.
    Carrie - hands down the most annoying and most self-absorbed. The last one to arrive and the first one to leave the party. Also remember these gems: Would stab out eyeballs if stuck in an upstate cabin with. Would dump after having to entertain her ex in said cabin (but become best buddies with him because he was not so bad). Would sneak out as soon as she fell asleep and not even leave a post it.

Also according to the ex, the least attractive. Which he claimed was strictly going on looks, but I have my doubts.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information