• 1 Post By levitt
  • 2 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By darksithbunny
  • 1 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 4 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Lady Gaga cancels final dates of European tour

Default Lady Gaga cancels final dates of European tour

Lady Gaga CANCELS final dates in Joanne Tour's European leg as she falls ill with 'severe pain'... six months after postponing dates for the same reason

• The star, 31, announced she was cancelling the final 10 dates in the tour
    • Gaga suffers with Fibromyalgia, which causes musculoskeletal pain throughout a person's body as well as issues with the joints, sleep, fatigue and memory
    • In September she postponed the European dates again due to her pain

By CIARA FARMER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:12, 3 February 2018 | UPDATED: 11:14, 3 February 2018

Lady Gaga has cancelled the final dates of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour after falling so ill, she can no longer perform.
    A statement released by Live Nation, revealed the 31-year-old songstress 'is suffering from severe pain that has materially impacted her ability to perform live' - the same reason given when she postponed the same dates six months previously.
    The star herself put up a statement on Twitter reading: 'I'm so devastated I don't know how to describe it. All I know is that if I don't do this I am not standing by the words or meaning of my music.

+4

Tough times: Lady Gaga has cancelled the final dates of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour after falling so ill, she can no longer perform

'My medical team is supporting the decision for me to recover at home. We're cancelling the last 10 shows of my Joanne World Tour. I love the show more than anything and I love you but this is beyond my control.'
    Late last year, the Grammy award winning singer took to Twitter to make the revelations that she has the chronic condition fibromyalgia.
    Fibromyalgia causes musculoskeletal pain throughout a person's body as well as issues with the joints, sleep, fatigue and memory. In her Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two, released last year, she detailed her battle with the illness.
    Live Nation's release on Saturday read: 'Unfortunately, Lady Gaga is suffering from severe pain that has materially impacted her ability to perform live.

+

Taking the stage: A statement released by Live Nation, revealed the 31-year-old songstress 'is suffering from severe pain that has materially impacted her ability to perform live'

+4

Chilled out: 'As a result, Live Nation and Lady Gaga are announcing the cancellation of the final 10 dates of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour'

'Last night, with strong support from her medical team, Lady Gaga made the tough decision to immediately come off the road. She is extremely sorry and deeply saddened that she cannot perform for her European fans, who have waited so patiently.
    '​She is in the care of expert medical professionals who are working closely with her so she can continue to perform for her fans for years to come.'
    Six months previously, the six-week part of the tour was set to kick off in Barcelona on Sept. 21, but Gaga revealed she was forced to postpone the concert dates due to 'trauma and chronic pain' which are preventing her from living a 'normal life'.
    She took to social media to share a lengthy post with her loyal followers, detailing her heath woes and sharing her upset at disappointing her fans.

+4

Belting it out: Six months previously, the six-week part of the tour was set to kick off in Barcelona on Sept. 21, but Gaga revealed she was forced to postpone the concert dates due to 'trauma and chronic pain' which are preventing her from living a 'normal life'

She wrote: 'I have always been honest about my physical and mental health struggles. Searching for years to get to the bottom of them.
    'It is complicated and difficult to explain, and we are trying to figure it out. As I get stronger and when I feel ready, I will tell my story in more depth, and plan to take this on strongly so I can not only raise awareness, but expand research for others who suffer as I do, so I can help make a difference.
    'I use the word "suffer" not for pity, or attention, and have been disappointed to see people online suggest that I'm being dramatic, making this up, or playing the victim to get out of touring.
    'If you knew me, you would know this couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a fighter. I use the word suffer not only because trauma and chronic pain have changed my life, but because they are keeping me from living a normal life.
    'They are also keeping me from what I love the most in the world: performing for my fans. I am looking forward to touring again soon, but I have to be with my doctors right now so I can be strong and perform for you all for the next 60 years or more. I love you so much. '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5347337/Lady-Gaga-CANCELS-final-dates-Joanne-World-Tours-leg.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

My friend had tickets to the Manchester show and she devastated. But itís the right choice for Gaga, obviously.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I have a shallow question. Why does she cover herself up with tattoos and has plastic surgery all the time? If I had a serious medical issue like hers, I wouldn't bother my immune system, my skin, my whole organism with the pain, the trauma, the drugs, chemicals and the healing process that comes with it. I don't get it. How is that a healthy lifestyle?
    arie_skop and redcat like this.

Fibro is a bitch. I feel for her. I am having problems with it myself right now. It's hard to get out of bed after a night of tossing and turning because it actually hurts to lay down. I wish I had her resources to ease my pains. The medications they have scare me. Just one side effect is "thoughts of suicide or actions". Nope.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

^^^That sounds really bad. Hope you feel better soon.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Saw her in St. Louis last November and she was fabulous. Too bad she isn't well enough to continue on.

I hope she doesn't end up like Prince or Tom Petty.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I hope she doesn't end up like Prince or Tom Petty.
    I hope the fact that she's willing to pull shows rather than dope up and carry on means she won't.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information