Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Stassi Schroeder (Vanderpump Rules) under fire for ignorant Nazi joke

Default Stassi Schroeder (Vanderpump Rules) under fire for ignorant Nazi joke

'Tasteless joke': Vanderpump Rules' Stassi Schroeder under fire for her 'Nazi chic' post as social media users call for Bravo to fire her

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 06:42, 7 January 2018 | UPDATED: 06:42, 7 January 201

Vanderpump Rules star Stassi Schroeder is under fire for a 'joke' that social media users are calling 'gross' and 'disgusting'.
    The 29-year-old reality TV performer posted an Instagram story on Saturday that featured a selfie in which she captioned herself with the words 'Nazi Chic'.
    Although the New Orleans native subsequently deleted the post, the original image had already been captured by many and was circulating social media, along with the hashtag '#dumpstassi'.

+3

Under siege: Vanderpump Rules star Stassi Schroeder is under fire for a 'joke' that social media users are calling 'gross' and 'disgusting'. Seen here September 2017

In the offending post, the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills actress poses in front of a mirror with her Vanderpump co-stars Rachel O'Brien and Kristen Doute.
    She captions O'Brien with the words 'Criminal Chic' and Doute with 'Tupac Chic.

Under herself are the words 'Nazi Chic', apparently a reference to her clothing.

+

'Disgusting': The 29-year-old reality TV performer posted an Instagram story on Saturday that featured a selfie in which she captioned herself with the words 'Nazi Chic'

The backlash on Twitter was swift, with one user calling on bedding manufacturer Boll And Branch to end their sponsorship association with Schroeder's podcast.
    '@BollAndBranch Please end your partnership with Stassi Schroeder, she's only using your sheets for her Nazi protests!' wrote one user.
    Another simply advised the former model to 'Maybe stop joking about Nazis?'

Angry: The backlash on Twitter was swift, with one user calling on bedding manufacturer Boll And Branch to end their sponsorship association with Schroeder's podcast.

Not amused: Another user sarcastically called the joke 'hilarious'

To the point: Many gave the 29-year-old some sage advice

Stassi capitulated to public pressure by changing the caption from 'Nazi Chic' to '#Elsa-Indiana Jones Chic' - a reference to a blonde female Nazi character in the 1989 movie Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, according to USWeekly.
    Still, the podcaster fired back at critics by posting a picture to Twitter of a boy trying to avoid touching several crossed laser beams, with someone underneath posting the comment 'My wife died in a laser accident, what is your problem?????????'
    The meme is captioned: 'Me trying not to offend anyone in 2017 (sic)'

+3

Defending her actions: The podcaster fired back at critics by posting a the above meme to Twitter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5243147/Stassi-Schroeder-fire-tasteless-joke.html

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

If she didn't think that would offend anyone or at the very least cause a stir, she's an ignorant idiot. Nowadays stupid people are becoming famous because of reality shows where they're not required to have talent. It pisses me off (although I do watch rhoc and Atlanta when it's on ). I hope this trend dies. Basically, though, who cares what this idiot says or does?
    ETA: That laser accident tweet cracked me up.
    BITTER likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Elite Member

I've watched this show a couple of times. The "stars" are all so incredibly vapid. They make my head hurt.

Okay, I'll admit I was addicted to this show for awhile. I eventually realized most of the people were kind of pathetic and the storylines were on the repeat and rehash cycle. Whatever, most if not all of the cast were wannabe/failed actors and I can't blame them for getting a job.

Stassi, however, is in a league of her own. She would agree with that statement, and not even mind too much if I added that I believe she's an amoral sociopath. I think her only goal is 'winning' and that includes exacting revenge and homage from those around her.

I stopped watching the show because of her. Another comment she would no doubt relish as proof of her superiority. Now this. Blech. If they don't fire her, she got more publicity without consequences. As did the show of course. SMDH

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Stupid chic. Ignorant chic. Will sell my mother for attention chic.

Not even off to work yet and my head hurts already from that stupid photo.

I'm glad to say I don't know who these people are but they can fuck off.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They are all very icky.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    If she didn't think that would offend anyone or at the very least cause a stir, she's an ignorant idiot. Nowadays stupid people are becoming famous because of reality shows where they're not required to have talent. It pisses me off (although I do watch rhoc and Atlanta when it's on ). I hope this trend dies. Basically, though, who cares what this idiot says or does?
    ETA: That laser accident tweet cracked me up.
    AMEN!! This is truly the downside of the information age. All you have to be able to do is be willing to make an ass out of yourself.

They're rounding up the pervs and rapists and kiddie diddlers and putting them on blast - now it's time for reality show "stars". This one and Logan Paul should be the first ones to be banished.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

What an entitled twat. I'm curious about the 'criminal' chic thing as well.

And Tupac Chic? GTFO, whore. You probably couldn't name a single Tupac song.

Stupid AND uneducated people becoming famous.

These women are famous because they are not fat, have managed to finance the appropriate PS (i.e. tits, nose jobs, lip injections, etc) and spread their legs for men with money. Which is fine, it's a free country. People have been doing this forever.

But once upon a time people who got by like this had the sense not to open their mouths too much because on some level they knew they were not smart enough to be giving their thoughts on things without screwing it up.
    weathered1, Mivvi21, rollo and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She even has "SS" on her purse. That's a nice touch. How ironic those are her initials.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I want to tell her that dress in the first post makes her look like she has pancake titties. IHOP Chic.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    And Tupac Chic? GTFO, whore. You probably couldn't name a single Tupac song.

Stupid AND uneducated people becoming famous.

These women are famous because they are not fat, have managed to finance the appropriate PS (i.e. tits, nose jobs, lip injections, etc) and spread their legs for men with money. Which is fine, it's a free country. People have been doing this forever.

But once upon a time people who got by like this had the sense not to open their mouths too much because on some level they knew they were not smart enough to be giving their thoughts on things without screwing it up.
    Thanks, social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    She even has "SS" on her purse. That's a nice touch. How ironic those are her initials.
    Heh, you've really baffled her now!
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Is that her real name? Stasi is the name of the former German Democratic Republic's secret service, "the Shield and Sword of the Party".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information