Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Jamie-Lynn Spears Expecting Second Child

Default Jamie-Lynn Spears Expecting Second Child

Jamie Lynn Spears & Husband Jamie Watson Are Having a Baby!

Jamie Lynn Spears and Jamie Watsonare welcoming a baby into the world!

The 26-year-old “Sleepover” singer and the 35-year-old businessman revealed the big news on Instagram on Sunday (December 24).
    Jamie Lynn has a nine-year-old daughter, Maddie, with ex Casey Aldridge.

“Looks like we are starting off 2018 with another big milestone…sooo happy to announce that Maddie is FINALLY going to be a big sister👶🏼2017 was filled with some of the biggest challenges of my life, as well as some of the biggest blessings, so I made a choice to lay low this year to focus on truly becoming my best self as a person and as an artist. During that time, I continued working on my music and telling my story, which has created some of my most honest work and I CANT wait to share that with you all very soon. 2018 is going to be filled with many milestones both personally and professionally. I appreciate each of you for your patience and support through I*t* all. 2018 has a lot coming, so GET READY,” Jamie Lynn wrote.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Well, that's a pompous, not-written-by-her announcement.

He looks like James Blunt.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She's only 26? She's been around forever, I thought she was older.

Wasn't there a rumor/blind that her first child wasn't Casey's but a director/producer?
    arie_skop likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Wasn't there a rumor/blind that her first child wasn't Casey's but a director/producer?
    I do recall that blind item.

Wow, at 26 I couldn't imagine having two kids. I guess I was a bit too crazy then? Even in my mid 30s now, I'll admit I wouldn't. I can barely afford the furkids vet bills, let alone some slobbery kid.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

Wow, at 26 I couldn't imagine having two kids. I guess I was a bit too crazy then? Even in my mid 30s now, I'll admit I wouldn't. I can barely afford the furkids vet bills, let alone some slobbery kid.
    I remember a lady in my old neighborhood had 6 kids. I know she was in her 20’s. Must have been popping them out in her early teens.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Mid-20s was/is late for a first child, or some instances baby 3-4, in my family. I'm nearly 41 and ain't birthed no babies yet.
    Waterslide likes this.

I didn't realize there was some kind of race to fit in multiple milestones all in the span of two years, but whoever wrote that really enjoyed using that word, so major props to Jamie Lynn, I guess. And major props for having a kid with a neckless dude that shares a first name with you. And props for working on being an artist (?), musician (?), and storyteller (?). Goodness.

I always thought the first kid was an escape hatch baby - I think she looked at her sister and thought, "I don't want this life," and figured a baby might be the fastest way out of being on a teen show. But then those blinds about the real father of the baby came out and now I'm not sure either way. I do genuinely think she did not want to end up like her sister did, though, and it's always kind of made me feel bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

^Same here. A lot of people are great at having kids that young, but it wouldn't have been for me.

eta

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Mid-20s was/is late for a first child, or some instances baby 3-4, in my family. I'm nearly 41 and ain't birthed no babies yet.
    Same here with my family. I'm the odd one out on that...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I had mine two days after I turned 24. Had I realized at that age just how young and immature I really was, I would have had a total panic about having twins. I have no clue how 24 year old me handled it.

The rest of my family were late 28+.
    Waterslide likes this.

Creepy Dan Schneider?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Creepy Dan Schneider?
    Yes, that is the one.

I had my daughter when I was 20 and my son when I was 21. Don't know how I managed that young. I was married, but he was no help. They are now 27 & 28 - I'm 49.
    I have friends that have children in pre-teens/early teens. At my age now, I wouldn't have the patience for a pre-teen/teenager...
    dallison likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Yes, that is the one.

I had my daughter when I was 20 and my son when I was 21. Don't know how I managed that young. I was married, but he was no help. They are now 27 & 28 - I'm 49.
    I have friends that have children in pre-teens/early teens. At my age now, I wouldn't have the patience for a pre-teen/teenager...
    My mom had her first at 19. She says my dad was a big help with us as far as how it was back then with the men helping. She was "done" raising kids by the time she was 40.
    dksnj, Waterslide and I'mNotBitter like this.

I was 19 and 21 when I had mine. I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for the world, but...no. Adding to this that I was a very immature 19 and 21, and..well, it wasn't good.

I joke that with the kind of mother my kids had until I was about 30, it's a wonder they're not serial killers.

Ok, kidding aside - I wasn't abusive or neglectful, but I sure as hell wasn't an attentive mom, at least not until I grew up myself.

Props to the parents who did it and did it well, but I sure as hell wasn't one of them.
    Waterslide and schism like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I don't have kids & never will (46, tubes tied & an ablation).

My mom was 29 when she had me (I'm the oldest), 36 when she had her next one, & 40 when she had my youngest brother. No thanks!!!

One of my best friends who just turned 47 has two 10 year olds & a 7 year old. Fuuuuuck that!

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I don't have kids & never will (46, tubes tied & an ablation).

My mom was 29 when she had me (I'm the oldest), 36 when she had her next one, & 40 when she had my youngest brother. No thanks!!!

One of my best friends who just turned 47 has two 10 year olds & a 7 year old. Fuuuuuck that!
    HELL to the no! On the other end of the spectrum, I give mad credit who started late, too. I could never.

I'm 47 and have 2 grandkids. I swear, 24 hours with them and I damn near have to take a day off of work from exhaustion.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information