Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By gas_chick
  • 2 Post By Beeyotch
  • 7 Post By Trixie

Thread: Glee Actress Naya Rivera’s husband speaks out after her arrest

fgg

Default Glee Actress Naya Rivera’s husband speaks out after her arrest

Naya Rivera’s husband speaks out after her arrest

Ryan Dorsey is asking for “positivity and love” as his wife, Naya Rivera, deals with the fallout from her arrest on domestic battery charges.

“This is a difficult time for everyone in the family, especially for Naya and I,” he wrote in a lengthy post on Tuesday night. “This isn’t some reality show, this is our life, and I ask that everyone especially ‘the media’ please respect our privacy and treat us/this situation how you would want a loved one to be treated.”

The “Glee” actress was arrested in West Virginia on Saturday night on domestic battery charges after a fight with Dorsey. In his social media plea, the “Ray Donovan” actor asked to be treated with “kindness, respect, without judgement, and as negative a situation this is, with positivity and love,” during this time.

Rivera allegedly hit Dorsey in the head and lip while they were taking their child for a walk, according to WSAV-TV. She was taken into custody late Saturday night and was released on a personal recognizance bond of $1,000.

The couple, who got married in 2014, filed for divorce last year but Rivera reportedly called off the separation this October.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/naya-...er-her-arrest/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sounds like the guy needs some therapy and to get away from his wife.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

he had to know what would happen if he called 911 on his wife and if he wasn't in imminent danger, then felt that the consequences would be for the greater good of either his marriage, her health, or personal gain. did he really think they would get privacy as a result of this?

Damn, she's nuts. You don't hit people you love, FFS.

I'm glad he called, people need consequences for their shitty behavior. I just hope he didn't push her around either.
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

sounds like he is trying to force her to get help. his statement above seems sincere and coming from a kind place, but wish he could have gotten to this place with her without the exposure.

Apparently in his 911 call he said she was drinking, out of control and getting physical. While they were out walking with their 2 year old son. I don't blame him for calling. She could have hurt him or the kid, and if he tried to restrain her he might have ended up getting arrested himself.

They had a very short courtship, marriage, kid, have already split and reconciled once, over the course of 3 years. One or both of them needs professional help or they should just split because it sounds pretty toxic.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Naya Rivera Files for Divorce from Ryan Dorsey for Second Time

Naya Rivera has filed for divorce from her husband Ryan Dorsey for the second time.
    The 30-year-old former Glee actress initially filed for divorce in November 2016, but she and Ryan later reconciled and then she dismissed her filing two months ago.

Naya and Ryan got into an altercation over Thanksgiving weekend and it led to her being arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery. Ryan claims that Nayahit him in the head while they were walking with their two-year-old son Josey.

Naya lists the separation date as November 24, one day before her arrest, according to The Blast.

In the divorce documents, Naya lists the reason for the split as “irreconcilable differences” and she wants joint legal and physical custody of Josey. She also wants the judge to block spousal support on either side.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tăo estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Sounds like she is getting some fairly solid legal advice. Not sure she will get her desired end result. That pic makes him look skeevy and she is the supposed abuser here! anyone know much about him?

Um I really would have thought he'd be the one to file. Classic domestic abuse victim.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information