Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

Default Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

A SMALLVILLE actress reportedly recruited as many as 25 women into a terrifying slave cult, including the daughter of a former Dynasty star.
    The Sun

News Corp Australia NetworkNOVEMBER 10, 201711:06AM

SMALLVILLE star Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the terrifying NXIVM slave cult, according to the group’s former publicist.
    The actor has allegedly been brainwashed by cult leader Keith Raniere to recruit “slaves” into a secretive cult where they are forcibly branded with her initials and ordered to follow her commands 24 hours a day, Frank Parlato told The Sun.
    The cult is called DOS, believed to be short for “dominus obsequious sororium” — Latin for the “master over the slave women”, and is the dark side of so-called “self-help” group NXIVM, according to Parlato — who was the first to lift the lid on the cult’s sordid activities on his website The Frank Report.

Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the NXIVM slave cult. Picture:Source:YouTube

In one shocking email seen by The Sun, slaves are told to fast for 12 hours a day, take cold showers and perform a “daily act to honour” their master.
    The email tells followers they must refrain from eating for “12 hours from the last time you have anything other than water w. lemon or black tea w. lemon + honey (sparkling water is OK).”
    They must also take a cold shower to “build capacity for love through the tolerance of pain”.
    The email states that they must provide a new piece of “collateral” — what they call “C” — on the first day of every month — which can be published if the “slave” leaves the group or reveals its sordid secrets — in order to prove their loyalty.

The collateral is blackmail-worthy material such as nude pictures, videotaped confessions to crimes or financial information, according to Parlato.
    A screenshot obtained by The Sun shows the “collateral” Dropbox along with the names of some of Mack’s slaves.
    They include India Oxenberg, the daughter of Dynasty actor Catherine Oxenberg who recently met with prosecutors in New York and presented evidence against alleged cult leader Raniere.
    Doctor Danielle Roberts, who is currently being investigated by authorities in New York after allegedly branding some cult members with a hot iron on their pubic region, is also named on the screenshot.

Parlato claims that if they fail to follow Mack’s commands they are beaten with a paddle.
    While Mack, who appeared as Clark Kent’s sidekick in the TV show Smallville, is allegedly a “master” in the cult.
    But she still must allegedly obey leader Raniere and is also ordered to find bed partners for him, run 40 miles a week and keep a strict diet to stay as skinny as possible.
    Parlato told The Sun: “Allison is both a victim and a perpetrator. She is a victim because she has been brainwashed by Raniere and she is his ‘slave’.
    “So she has to run 64 kilometres a week and keep a strict 500 to 800 calorie a day diet.
    “But she has also recruited many women to this cult.

“Before he had good looking women surrounding him somewhat but what she did is use her glamour and celebrity to take it up a notch.
    “She attracted a younger breed of women to the cult.
    “At first I thought she was second in command of DOS but now I think she may be third in command.

“But ultimately it all boils down to Raniere — he is the master of all the women.

“One of things that is a terrible concept to Allison is that she is ordered to find Raniere bed partners and she is conflicted because she really wants to be with him.
    “I’ve had women who have escaped the cult tell me that they are told to sleep with Raniere and Allison gets really jealous about it — and they tell her ‘Look I’m doing what I’m told — I don’t even want to have sex with him I’m forced to’.”
    NXIVM claims to be a self-help business that has helped thousands of people “reach their potential” through courses.

Parlato, who worked for the organisation for several months in 2007 until he was fired by Raniere for probing into his financial affairs, says NXIVM is bankrolled by millionaire heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, whose mum Georgiana is married to Brit actor Nigel Havers.
    Clare Bronfman is the organisation’s vice president of operations.

According to Vanity Fair, Raniere has “swallowed more than $150 million” of Bronfman’s fortune.
    “Without the Bronfman’s money, there would be no slaves, no branding, no blackmail,” Parlato claims.
    “Bronfman money funds the whole horrifying cult.”

Parlato is currently locked in a legal battle with both Raniere and the Bronfmans.
    The Sun put all the allegations to Mack’s publicist who replied: “Allison is passing on all press inquires at this time.”
    Raniere has not yet commented.

Earlier NXIVM put out a statement saying: “The allegations relayed in the story are built upon sources, some of which are under criminal investigation or already indicted, who act as a co-ordinated group.”
    They added: “We will explore any and all legal remedies to correct these lies.”
    A spokesman for Mack said the actor is not speaking to the press currently.
    This article was first published in The Sun.

Smallville actor Allison Mack brainwashed into recruiting up to 25 women into NXIVM slave cult
    Waterslide and joebob like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

How is Allison brainwashed in this situation?

I'm really confused as to how anyone can be out into these situations without already being mentally ill, in some form or fashion.

Silver Member

With all the crap going on in the world and all the stuff in the news/media coming to light, I believe this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

There's videos and a testimonial on her website where she enthusiastically endorses JNESS, which is a subsidiary of NXIVM. So, she's involved, and she has been for a long time, but I haven't seen any concrete evidence linking her to the branding master/slave pyramid scheme from hell part... yet.

^I saw that video somewhere and it was a bunch of word salad like Tom Cruise's Scientology testimonial. It was uncomfortable and disturbing. And she also looks very thin and people claim you only can eat 800 calories/day. I really don't know much about this cult.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Did you see the other thread? She isn't brainwashed. She's the one who came up with the physical abuse (including branding) portion of their "program". She's just as sick as him.

OCD

They get the women by acting like it’s this new age experience for personal growth. The first step is giving them information about yourself that would be damaging or embarrassing if it was known, basically slice of blackmail will be served up if you defect or later speak out. The man running the show is a total shit stain. He has sex with all the women and makes them adhere to a strict diet until they reach the body type he prefers which is waifish.

I saw a program on him and did a lot of investigating because I couldn’t believe women fell for this shit. And if you look up common characteristics of people who succumb to cults you’ll be even more disturbed. Apparently high IQ is a risk factor. I know I would never get sucked into a cult, I’m not a joiner and never have been. I’m repelled for some reason by groups and group think.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I saw a program on him and did a lot of investigating because I couldn’t believe women fell for this shit. And if you look up common characteristics of people who succumb to cults you’ll be even more disturbed. Apparently high IQ is a risk factor. I know I would never get sucked into a cult, I’m not a joiner and never have been. I’m repelled for some reason by groups and group think.
    Yup. While I like people, I'm not a joiner. And as soon as someone starts telling me what to do, I almost instinctively resist and start putting distance between the other person and me. For that reason, watching people succumb to this stuff is kind of otherworldly.

Ditto to what both of y'all said. What are some of the other characteristics, OCD? These kids of things set off a 1,000 mile radius warning signal to me, but not for everyone obviously.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I wouldn't be a good cult member because I have no embarrassing stories that I haven't already told on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    I wouldn't be a good cult member because I have no embarrassing stories that I haven't already told on myself.
    Cults hate over-sharers!
    VeraGemini and MsDark like this.

Most of the people here can't fathom being a member of a cult.

I was a peripheral member of a cult. I have severe OCD, and I think that my superstitious/scrupulous cognitive tendencies contributed to my belief that the leader was enlightened (or close to it) and that his ascetics could possibly read my mind & knew my secrets (I'm also very paranoid, so there's a part of me that's always afraid of that, even though I know it's impossible). I was uncomfortable with the group; I felt like a fraud, because everyone seemed so at peace and I'm neurotic, but I felt like I was expected to act blissful. I must admit I was a bit relieved when his sex scandal happened (someone in the cult videotaped him having sex with an actress, and tantric sex agreements with some of his "ascetics" came to light, and I believe some people have accused him of rape), because it meant he was a fallible human like everyone else, and I didn't have to be afraid of him. I had severe religious OCD/anxiety and this was the first step to breaking it. While following his downfall I also found out that another popular guru I followed is involved with the Hindutva/BJP movement (Hindu nationalists/the Indian equivalent of the BNP).

I can't believe he still has followers, but he claimed innocence because he was an asexual hermaphrodite or impotent. Because he claimed to be a god the police refused to investigate (although it looks like the court has decided to have him undergo a potency test). When I was a follower he was more normal and was giving advice about enlightenment, not powers. Now he's doubled-down on the cult leader act, taking a page from Sai Baba and claiming that he can make his followers levitate and one of his higher ups started "manifesting" gems and pearls. If there was any question before it's now very clear that they're straight-up frauds. Here's the video:

Something I never understood about a lot of these cult leaders was how they could get people to believe in them. Nithyananda was hottie mchotterson when he was younger, which I think contributed to so many young women becoming involved in the cult. I guess Hubbard and Raniere must be really magnetizing in person. I watched an interview with Hubbard, and he spoke his deepities very authoritatively. I guess it really works for someone who wants an answer and this guy claims to have the answer, and he's making all of these extraordinary claims that make him out to be an amazing person, so you listen.

VeraGemini likes this.

If nothing else, I couldn't fall into this particular cult after they told me I could only have 800 calories a day and had to run 40 miles a week. Fuck everything about that shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yep, I'm out on that.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Serious bump!!!!!

Mack and the founder were both arrested and indicted on federal charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit forced labor.

Cannot link, so....no link. Find it yo selves.

She's up shit creek.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information