Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: Sam Smith on his gender fluidity: ‘I feel just as much woman as I am man’

Default Sam Smith on his gender fluidity: ‘I feel just as much woman as I am man’

Why he didn’t come out sooner:
    “Looking back on it, it was the fear of saying the wrong thing and offending. And I was 19 when I started writing the first album. I’d just moved to London from a village—I was literally the only gay in the village. I didn’t know what I wanted to say.”

His new songs:
    “I think they show my growth, my confidence. I feel like they show me. They show the gay guy I’ve become.”

He loves a good heel:
    “I love a heel. I’ve got loads of heels at home…People don’t know this, but when I was 17, I remember becoming obsessed with Boy George and Marilyn [Monroe], and all that. There was one moment in my life where I didn’t own a piece of male clothing, really. I would wear full make-up every day in school, eyelashes, leggings with Dr Martens and huge fur coats, for 2.5 years.”

Whether he considers himself cisgendered:
    He flashed two Venus symbol tattoos at the writer and said, “No. I mean, I’ve got these tattoos on my fingers. I don’t know what the title would be, but I feel just as much woman as I am man.”

He’s taking a break from drinking:
    “Last year…I’d say the entire year, I went out too much, I started drinking way too much and I started smoking cigarettes, stupidly. And I lost a little bit of control towards the end. I haven’t drunk now in 2.5 months… I will drink again—it wasn’t ‘A Drinking Problem.’” But he also says he has had to realise that he has “an addictive personality”. So he put a lid on it. “I was just going out too much.”

[From E! News]

Cele|bitchy | Sam Smith on his gender fluidity: ?I feel just as much woman as I am man?

Ugh.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Is this like Eddie Izzard?

so interesting- i need pics of the leggings, dr. marts and furs. love it as long as he is happy and he isn't hurting anyone.
    BelledeJour and Beeyotch like this.

That's what I was thinking. Pics or it didn't happen.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

LoL
    Last edited by joebob; October 31st, 2017 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Keyboard is button fluid.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So was he feeling as much Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne as he was Sam Smith when he blatantly ripped off I Won't Back Down for Stay With Me?

And why isn't his fifteen minutes up yet?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think everyone has traits that they associate with either being a manly trait or a womanly trait because that is what we have been told. So we are all gender fluid and always have been.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't stand his music. Just can't.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I like him. There, I said it.
    -

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    so interesting- i need pics of the leggings, dr. marts and furs. love it as long as he is happy and he isn't hurting anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Pics or it didn't happen.
    See, I was thinking that there are pics, and he is being blackmailed, which is why he is coming out now.

I love his voice. I own two of his songs, but I don't know if I will ever buy a whole album mostly because the lyrics are hit miss for me. We shall see. And IDGAF who he's fucking or not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I can't either, and I just don't like this guy. I think his whiny music that makes me dislike him the most, but he himself just grates on me for whatever reason. His music is all one long cry fest, which means I can't hit the mute button fast enough anytime one of his songs comes on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I can't either, and I just don't like this guy. I think his whiny music that makes me dislike him the most, but he himself just grates on me for whatever reason. His music is all one long cry fest, which means I can't hit the mute button fast enough anytime one of his songs comes on the radio.
    So, he's the male Adele?

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Yep, his music makes me want to off myself. He must be the most miserable person on earth.
    ManxMouse, Mivvi21 and Kittylady like this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information