Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton claims her sex tape stopped her from being like Princess Diana

Bronze Member

Default Paris Hilton claims her sex tape stopped her from being like Princess Diana

Paris Hilton talks regrets over sex tape | Daily Mail Online

Paris Hilton says she could have been like the late Princess Diana - if it wasn't for her sex tape.
    Hilton says the infamous tape - filmed with ex-boyfriend Rick Saloman in 2001 and released in 2004 - robbed her of the type of life and image the royal favorite had.
    Speaking to Marie Claire for its September issue, the 36-year-old explained: 'It's really hurtful, because my whole life I really looked up to Princess Diana, all these elegant, amazing women, and I feel like [Salomon] just took that all away from me,

+7

Regrets: Paris Hilton says she feels like she could have been like Princess Diana had it not been for her sex tape

'I could have been like that, but because of that tape, I will always be judged and thought of as whatever they say about me because of a private moment between my boyfriend and me.'
    She continued: 'I wish I had never met him. That is actually the one regret in my life. I wish that I had never met that guy. I could not leave my house for months. I was so depressed, humiliated. I didn't want to be seen in public.'
    Saloman released the tape online shortly before Hilton's TV series The Simple Life debuted in 2004.

+7

'My whole life I really looked up to Princess Diana': Hilton revealed her sadness that the opportunity to be like late Princess Diana was taken away from her

+7

'All these elegant, amazing women, and I feel like [Salomon] just took that all away from me,' Hilton, 36, said of her ex-boyfriend Rick who released the sex tape online

At the time Hilton said she was 'out of it', didn't know what she was doing did not approve of the tape's public release. Saloman sued Hilton for defamation and she counter-sued over the release of the tape.
    They settled out of court in 2005 but details weren't made public.
    Hilton reveals that the incident affected her so much it changed the way she views men in general.
    When she was younger Hilton said she would always 'need a boyfriend' and 'just felt like I needed to be with someone.'
    But it eventually wore down on her, as she explained: 'I feel like I cannot trust anyone. As soon as I start dating a guy, all of a sudden they become this guy that all the girls want.'

+7

'I wish I had never met him. That is actually the one regret in my life': Hilton says of Saloman, who was 33-years-old when the tape was filmed, while Paris was only 18

The interview took place shortly before Hilton made it Instagram official with Leftovers star Chris Zylka.
    The couple are still going strong and were pictured looking loved up in Spain last week.
    Meanwhile Hilton also reveals her admiration for Donald Trump, despite not voting in the 2016 election.
    The socialite said of Trump: 'Iíve known him since I was a little girl. And he's always been so nice, so respectful and sweet,
    Hilton also said she wasn't fazed by Trump's 'grab them by the pu**y' line that surfaced during his election campaign.

+7

Paris, pictured in Spain last week, is now loved up with Leftovers actor Chris Zylka

The 71-year-old uttered the unpleasant words during a conversation with Billy Bush which was picked up on a hot mic.
    Hilton explained: 'I've heard guys say the craziest things ever, because I'm always around guys, and I listen to them speak.'
    As for the women who accused The Apprentice of sexual assault, Hilton thinks they just want to make a name for themselves.

+7

'Iíve known him since I was a little girl. And he's always been so nice, so respectful and sweet,' Hilton said of Donald Trump

Paris Hilton parties with Jamie Foxx in new custom look

Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:44

Fullscreen

Need Text

'I think that they are just trying to get attention and get fame'.
    Reflecting on the public's image of her, Hilton said she doesn't care as much as she used to.
    'People love to talk s**t, I'm used to it, over the years. I love how, anyone I meet, I always change their mind right away. I'm not what people think. It's fun to kind of laugh with it and say I'm in on the joke.'

+7

'I love how, anyone I meet, I always change their mind right away. I'm not what people think' Paris also reflected on her public image in her interview with Marie Claire

Silver Member

Speaking to Marie Claire for its September issue, the 36-year-old explained: 'It's really hurtful, because my whole life I really looked up to Princess Diana, all these elegant, amazing women, and I feel like [Salomon] just took that all away from me,

'I could have been like that, but because of that tape, I will always be judged and thought of as whatever they say about me because of a private moment between my boyfriend and me.

WTF? Stop drinking the pink koolaide FFS!
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Where are 45's hands?
    twitchy2.0, BITTER, Mrs P and 3 others like this.

What a delusional bitch.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

my whole life I really looked up to Princess Diana, all these elegant, amazing women, and I feel like ... 'I could have been like that,

dead in a tunnel
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'd swap out Lady Di from that car and replace her with Banned if I could.

Paris, when you're in on the joke you don't constantly have to explain that you are. The only joke is you.
    BITTER likes this.

No one cares about a forgotten sex tape.

You're being judged for being a no talent, racist, animal abusing skankho...with a wonky eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    No one cares about a forgotten sex tape.

You're being judged for being a no talent, racist, animal abusing skankho...with a wonky eye.
    That is very accurate!
    BITTER likes this.

Gold Member

Yep, all the judgment was because of the sex tape and that's why she was never able to reach the level she wanted to be on. Nothing to do with a lack of talent and charisma, racist comments, drug use, being fug, jail time, her cauliflower vag and just being an all around shitty person. Only because of the sex tape, nothing else.

Stupid, useless cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Yep, all the judgment was because of the sex tape and that's why she was never able to reach the level she wanted to be on. Nothing to do with a lack of talent and charisma, racist comments, drug use, being fug, jail time, her cauliflower vag and just being an all around shitty person. Only because of the sex tape, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    dead in a tunnel
    twitch, there's still time...you make the plane reservations, I'll call Hertz.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Where is yoyoma?

Bitch, please. And a 36yo woman shouldn't be wearing a tutu.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information