• 1 Post By teforde23
  • 2 Post By rollo
  • 4 Post By gas_chick
  • 3 Post By sputnik
  • 2 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By yanna
  • 1 Post By levitt
  • 1 Post By Novice

Thread: Salma Hayek lands cooking AND babysitting duties at co-star Ryan Reynolds home ;)

Elite Member

Default Salma Hayek lands cooking AND babysitting duties at co-star Ryan Reynolds home ;)

'When friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work!' Salma Hayek lands cooking AND babysitting duties at co-star Ryan Reynolds home

By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 13:23 +10:00, 11 August 2017 | Updated: 22:36 +10:00, 11 August 2017

They just finished working together on a new film.

But the work seemed to continue for Salma Hayek after she dropped in on Ryan Reynolds at his home on Thursday.

The actress posted a funny picture of her visit which culminated in her both cooking and babysitting for her the Hitman's Bodyguard co-star.

(The hitman's bodyguard's housemaid! Salma Hayek ended up cooking and babysitting for Ryan Reynolds after visiting her co-star at home on Thursday)

'When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work,' she posted, before repeating it in Spanish.

In the snap, the 50-year-old dons an apron, stirring a pot on the stove with one hand.

The other is wrapped around Reynold's ten-month-old daughter Ines, who is perched on her hip.

In the background the Deadpool star is clapping merrily, either for his little girl's attention or in happiness at his new found home help.

Co-stars: The duo star in the Hitman's Bodyguard, their first film together

While she was clearly joking in her post, the star did recently address the unnecessary pressures women place on themselves in their attempts to satisfy in their jobs, marriages and even as mothers.

'[Women] are a lot more demanding of ourselves than men are. It’s a horrible sensation,' she told NET-A-PORTER's digital magazine The EDIT this week.

'We’re not enough at work; we’re not enough for the guy who’s cheating on us; we’re not enough for our children who always want more of us, no matter what we give.'

(Family: The Desperado star has been married to French billionaire and Kering CEO François-Henri Pinault since 2009)

The Mexican-American producer also claimed that women have to do more hard work than men, protesting: 'Women work harder than men and are more demanding of themselves, yet they have the sensation they don’t do enough, and therefore they are less daring about asking for a better position or salary.

'Men do a lot less, they are less demanding on themselves and their standards are lower, yet they feel entitled to ask for a raise or a promotion.'

The Desperado star has been married to French billionaire and Kering CEO François-Henri Pinault since 2009.

They have one daughter, Valentina, who turns ten next month.

Brood: Ryan and wife Blake Lively meanwhile share daughters James, two, and Ines, ten-months

Read more: Salma Hayek cooks and babysits for Ryan Reynolds | Daily Mail Online

Penelope likes this.

God I hope Valentina grows into her looks. Poor unfortunate child looks like her father.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    God I hope Valentina grows into her looks. Poor unfortunate child looks like her father.
    I know. I'm hoping she is one of those kids that grows up to be a stunner. But I have little hope.
    fgg likes this.

Well Salma grew into her looks so I am sure she will be just fine.
    Kittylady and czb like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Grew into, had plastic surgery, yep same thing.

Any instagram outrage for her holding a baby and stirring a pot?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^^^
    no outrage necessary. the pot looks empty and i bet the stove isn't even on
    CornFlakegrl, twitchy2.0 and fgg like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ah well I was just being a smartass since I didn't think there was any outrage necessary for Pink either.
    C_is_for_Cookie and sputnik like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    'When friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work!' Salma Hayek lands cooking AND babysitting duties at co-star Ryan Reynolds home

By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 13:23 +10:00, 11 August 2017 | Updated: 22:36 +10:00, 11 August 2017

They just finished working together on a new film.

But the work seemed to continue for Salma Hayek after she dropped in on Ryan Reynolds at his home on Thursday.

The actress posted a funny picture of her visit which culminated in her both cooking and babysitting for her the Hitman's Bodyguard co-star.

(The hitman's bodyguard's housemaid! Salma Hayek ended up cooking and babysitting for Ryan Reynolds after visiting her co-star at home on Thursday)

'When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work,' she posted, before repeating it in Spanish.

In the snap, the 50-year-old dons an apron, stirring a pot on the stove with one hand.

The other is wrapped around Reynold's ten-month-old daughter Ines, who is perched on her hip.

In the background the Deadpool star is clapping merrily, either for his little girl's attention or in happiness at his new found home help.

Co-stars: The duo star in the Hitman's Bodyguard, their first film together

While she was clearly joking in her post, the star did recently address the unnecessary pressures women place on themselves in their attempts to satisfy in their jobs, marriages and even as mothers.

'[Women] are a lot more demanding of ourselves than men are. It’s a horrible sensation,' she told NET-A-PORTER's digital magazine The EDIT this week.

'We’re not enough at work; we’re not enough for the guy who’s cheating on us; we’re not enough for our children who always want more of us, no matter what we give.'

(Family: The Desperado star has been married to French billionaire and Kering CEO François-Henri Pinault since 2009)

The Mexican-American producer also claimed that women have to do more hard work than men, protesting: 'Women work harder than men and are more demanding of themselves, yet they have the sensation they don’t do enough, and therefore they are less daring about asking for a better position or salary.

'Men do a lot less, they are less demanding on themselves and their standards are lower, yet they feel entitled to ask for a raise or a promotion.'

The Desperado star has been married to French billionaire and Kering CEO François-Henri Pinault since 2009.

They have one daughter, Valentina, who turns ten next month.

Brood: Ryan and wife Blake Lively meanwhile share daughters James, two, and Ines, ten-months

Read more: Salma Hayek cooks and babysits for Ryan Reynolds | Daily Mail Online

Jeeze how good-looking are Ryan & Blake's kids?! The chubby little one is freaking adorable.

I think as your kids get older the chance to hold a baby holds a lot more appeal. And the Reynolds/Lively sprogs are cute as hell.

I think Valentina is already starting to show some promise. And really, face isn't everything, she may develop a killer body later on for all we know.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

I think the Reynolds kids look pretty normal... not seeing the cuteness. Hopefully they won't get her original nose and his close-set rodent features
    Mrs P likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Aw, she's got a heart shaped face, even features and dark, dark eyes, she 'll be OK. I just hope that she doesn't go ps crazy like Kylie Jenner.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I think the Reynolds kids look pretty normal... not seeing the cuteness. Hopefully they won't get her original nose and his close-set rodent features
    The little girl is giving the evil side-eye to the baby.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well, she didn't whip out a boob and start feeding it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information