Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Tallulah Willis on her eating disorder: ‘I did not value my life or my body’

Default Tallulah Willis on her eating disorder: ‘I did not value my life or my body’

It’s been a big week for this family. Tallulah Willis reflected on how far she has come since getting sober in an Instagram post on Friday, July 7, just days after her sisters celebrated their own milestones.
    The post, which has garnered more than 7,500 “likes,” was accompanied by a throwback photo of a noticeably thinner Tallulah with a rolled cigarette in her mouth and a beer can in her hand.
    “3 years ago I was a malnourished string bean with aches that echoed throughout my soul. However the internal cries to tend my most blistered and deep wounds repeatedly fell on deaf ears. I did not value myself, my life or my body and as such I was constantly punishing for not being enough,” the 23-year-old wrote.

The youngest child of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore — who are also parents of Scout and Rumer Willis — continued, “Self annihilation fueled with medicating left me a shell, and the world on mute. I was hoisted from my hole, (one so deep I was certain we were nearing the Earths magma core) on the backs of powerful human beings that I will forever be indebted too, and on that day my life was gifted back to me."

"I love the girl in this picture, I cry for her and I mourn her lost years," Talulah added."She is inside of me always and I must never let her slip too far.”
    Older sister Rumer praised Tallulah in an Instagram post of her own, writing, “3 years clean and sober is a massive achievement! The woman I have seen you become in the last 3 years has me in awe of you. You inspire me everyday.”
    The Dancing With the Stars alum, 28, added, “The way you have learned to love and accept all of the parts of yourself that you used to hide away is one of the most beautiful transformations I have had the honor to witness.”

Tallulah wasn’t the only Willis sister to celebrate her sobriety on Instagram this week. Scout, 25, shared a song she wrote called "Goodbye" on July 6, accompanied with a post that read, “Last month on June 17 marked one year of being full present with ma self, no filters, no chemical relaxation, no short cuts. I am meeting the best version of myself every day.”

Rumer also honored her new-and-improved lifestyle with a post on July 1, stating, “Yesterday I celebrated 6 Months of Sobriety. It’s not something I planned on but after the long journey of getting here I can honestly say I have never been more proud of myself in my entire life.”

Tallulah Willis on Sobriety and Battling an Eating Disorder - Us Weekly

Great. So you're all clean and sober now. Thanks for sharing it with the world, because we were all so worried about you. Here's a cookie.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And here's your Mommy before you were a glimmer in her intoxicated eye. I trot this out every few years. I'm sorry she has an ED. She and her sisters didn't get a healthy mother.

Bluebonnet likes this.

Elite Member

Good for them. Seriously. But could Talulah's post be any more pretentious?

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Good for them. Seriously. But could Talulah's post be any more pretentious?
    I know. It makes me not take her seriously. Like, poor little rich girl problems, I just can't relate in the least.

Whenever I now hear the name Tallulah, I'm reminded of a scene from Modern Family when the Pepper character (Nathan Lane) calls his dog (Tallulah).
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

How old was that kid Demi was making out with?

Silver Member

What exactly do Scout and Tallulah do for a living? I've never seen them mention a job for years. I see them in the occasional pap walks. Tallulah talks about herself, her issues. Scout walks around topless for the social injustice regarding boobs, free the boobs.

Rumer does get acting gigs and she does sing in small clubs and cabarets. She was on Off Broadway also, or maybe it was Broadway.

czb

is this the one that went to brown? or was that the other one?

can't keep up.

Elite Member

I think Scout went to Brown. I don't think this one has done anything -- school, acting, "modeling"

The other one.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

thanks.

Such bad, pretentious writing
    holly likes this.

The hell is wrong with Tallulah, did she swallow a thesaurus?

So overwrought.
    Beeyotch and holly like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information