• 5 Post By Mrs P
  • 3 Post By spiderpig
  • 2 Post By tulip
  • 4 Post By LaFolie

Thread: Susan Boyle harassed by pack of hoodlums in Scotland

fgg

Default Susan Boyle harassed by pack of hoodlums in Scotland

Susan Boyle harassed by pack of hoodlums in Scotland

A group of rowdy teens are targeting Susan Boyle and other neighbors in her hometown of Blackburn, Scotland.

Page Six has learned the former “Britain’s Got Talent” star, 56, initially kept quiet about the harassment until local newspapers unearthed a bevy of incidents taking a toll on the small community.

“It all came out of the blue at the end of last week,” an insider told us. “Because Susan is very much of the mindset that she doesn’t want to cause any problems or be any bother. She didn’t actually tell anyone but she mentioned something a couple of months ago. But she downplayed it … Other members of the community have been victims as well.”

The Mirror reports a group of guttersnipe teenagers once allegedly threw rocks at a bus she was riding and another time allegedly hurled burning paper at her.

The insider adds that Boyle initially hoped the teens would stop their bad behavior on their own, but they haven’t.

For now, Boyle’s family members, neighbors and local police are putting together a game plan to stop the harassment.

“We will be speaking to the police with regards to these incidents,” a rep for Boyle said in a statement.

But that doesn’t mean Boyle will be amping up security. “She’s had security in the past but doesn’t like it,” the insider said. “She feels like she’s trapped in her own home. And she doesn’t want that.”

Boyle has lived in her Blackburn home all her life. She was finally able to purchase it after winning “Britain’s Got Talent” in 2009.

She revaled in 2013 that she has Asperger’s Syndrome.

Susan Boyle harassed by pack of hoodlums in Scotland | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That's sad.
    Lalasnake, fgg, Wisher and 1 others like this.

Little fuckers need their asses whupped.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fuckin assholes
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I hate people who randomly cause shit for other people. What do they gain? It's inexplicable to me. And they seem to love to target the most vulnerable, whether people or animals. Susan Boyle has such a beautiful gift, but she has always seemed fragile. They need to catch these little home-grown terrorists and throw the book at them.

Was it the Bay City Rollers???
    Wisher and Fly_On_TheWall like this.

Damn kids showing off for each other. They wouldn't do that if they were alone. Punks.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Was it the Bay City Rollers???
    Hey!!! Don't make fun of my teen idols!! They would never harass anyone. They were sweet.

But srsly, these sheep shaggers who are harassing Susan, need to be severely punished! Bless her heart.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; June 27th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I feel sad for her. Some people are such dicks!
    Lalasnake and spiderpig like this.

That's the problem in Scotland and England. You can't go after any asshole under 18yo, or else you get in more trouble as an adult, even if they're throwing shit at you. It's bullshit. Hopefully it's changing now. I think I was 25 (not really an adult) and my first week in northern England when some three pimply scrawny under 18 yobs knocked into me and tried to yank my backpack off (was going to law school then), and my Vegas/Long Beach/American reaction was to confront them. I got a good blow to one of their faces and went to pick up a big stone along the riverwalk when they started chanting "you can't do anything, we're under 18". Yeah, so then I found out that was true, I'd be the one that'd get in more trouble and get kicked out of the country. Total bullshit. Then I found out about the 'happy slapping' trend at the time and realized I have to get out of the way for these assholes. Ugh. People need to be sterilized and stop living off government benefits by pumping out kids when they're just 16. The amount of young girls with their expensive strollers with a cigarette in front of their kid's face, with shopping bags from the high street whilst I was working ... ugh.. Ok, rant over.

Poor sweet Susan! Stories like this make my blood boil.
    Wisher, tulip and sparkles like this.

Elite Member

Very sad. I hope they are able to stop this problem and get rid of the "guttersnipes." (Such a fun word.)
    Wisher and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Very sad. I hope they are able to stop this problem and get rid of the "guttersnipes." (Such a fun word.)
    I like it too - along with "gobsmacked".

Susan needs to learn these phrases and use them on the little shits harassing her:

The Greatest, Sweariest Scottish Insults Of All Time
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^I'm pretty sure she's already familiar with them.

Damn, I hate that kind of people, and I'm pretty sure I work with a sizeable portion of them.

Thread Information