Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Katy Perry: Taylor Swift tried to "assassinate my character with little girls"

Default Katy Perry: Taylor Swift tried to "assassinate my character with little girls"

Why she talked about the Swift drama with James Corden: ďWell, James Corden makes me and the whole world feel very safe. No one has asked me about my side of the story, and there are three sides of every story: one, two, and the truth.Ē

Why she didnít let it go:
    ďI mean, Iím not Buddhaóthings irritate me. I wish that I could turn the other cheek every single time, but Iím also not a pushover, you know? Especially when someone tries to assassinate my character with little girls [her fans]. Thatís so messed up!Ē

How both she and Swift have worked with producer Max Martin:
    ďI canít speak for him, but he didnít know [who 'Bad Blood' was about]. Iím not supposed to tell him what he can and canít do. Iím very fair; Iím super-duper fair and Iím not one of those people whoís like, ĎYou canít do that because I donít like that personí. Just, like, you do you, make your own choices. I love Max. Iíve been working with Max my whole career. Iím not his mother and he was fine before I met him, you know what Iím saying? Heíll be fine continuing.Ē

[From NME via Elle]

Cele|bitchy | Katy Perry: Taylor Swift tried to ?assassinate my character with little girls?
    idunno likes this.

Does Karty realise Max Martin has literally worked with almost all of the popular pop musicians of the last 20+years before her and Taylor started making garbage music? and this is the lamest feud I've seen in years

I can't believe this feud is still going on.

Next move, Taylor will write a song about this lol

I don't know why, but even since I saw her on Saturday Night Live singing that Swish Swish song, she reminds me of a soccer mom who's trying to look cool with a Miley Cyrus haircut.

But Katy, how could she attack your character when she doesn't know what character is, and you don't have ANY?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

So, from what I've read, she was good friends with Taylor; then, she basically lured away 2 of Taylor's dancers (essentially, took her employees) behind her back. Taylor felt betrayed, wrote a song which may or may not be about Katy (although she took it to be about her), and Katy feels she was wronged (is that a word?), and is expecting an apology from Taylor, yet she has never expressed remorse for what she did?
    BITTER likes this.

Hey Miley look stealer, get over it and move the fuck on. Team I hate both these Twats!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    So, from what I've read, she was good friends with Taylor; then, she basically lured away 2 of Taylor's dancers (essentially, took her employees) behind her back. Taylor felt betrayed, wrote a song which may or may not be about Katy (although she took it to be about her), and Katy feels she was wronged (is that a word?), and is expecting an apology from Taylor, yet she has never expressed remorse for what she did?
    According to Katy, 3 dancers that were working with her asked if they could go on tour with Taylor. She said yes because she wasn't touring, but that she would be in about a year, so if they wanted to join her to put something in the contract with Taylor to allow them to leave. When Katy was getting ready for her tour, she texted the dancers to let them know, and when the dancers talked to Taylor's management, they were fired. Katy said she tried to talk to Taylor, but Taylor wouldn't speak to her.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

^^^ so we have now the two sides of the story, what's the truth?
    C_is_for_Cookie and SHELLEE like this.

Both of these twats need to go away.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I can't believe this feud is still going on.

Next move, Taylor will write a song about this lol

Taylor already did her next move: a year ago she removed all her music from Spotify and now, the day when Katy released her new album, Taylor put the music back on Spotify. Of course Spotify gave Taylor a lot of attention that day....
    Nevan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Taylor already did her next move: a year ago she removed all her music from Spotify and now, the day when Katy released her new album, Taylor put the music back on Spotify. Of course Spotify gave Taylor a lot of attention that day....
    Genius move, I must say!
    Nevan and lindsaywhit like this.

That's a terrible picture of her. She looks elderly.

Hate both of these chicks. Team no one.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    That's a terrible picture of her. She looks elderly.

Hate both of these chicks. Team no one.

Same, I don't like either of them.

Has anyone followed Katy's live stream, it just sounds odd.

I don't know much about her, but she seems really "off". Not sure what it is, but it seems like she's about to have a break-down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information