Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

Bronze Member

Default Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

From Blind Gossip

In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

“Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a sex scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a fight. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a sex scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naďve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"

I agree....Money Train. I just watched the trailer (cause I'm bored) and at the 2:08 mark there is the sex scene and she looks miserable
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I cannot stand her, so:

holly likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Silver Member

OMG. I believe her. It sounds awful.

She talked about this in an interview in 2004 and said that she hated the scene but that he was a gentleman to her during it.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

So being a tax accountant, Wesley Snipes is our go-to reference for why you don't want to be in trouble with the IRS. Yesterday, our 28 year old receptionist whispers to me "I don't know who that is." I felt officially like a dinosaur.

Starts at 47:00 - you can make it full screen to see the small screen better. Even if she hadn't said anything you can tell she's writhing for no reason.

Syd likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    She talked about this in an interview in 2004 and said that she hated the scene but that he was a gentleman to her during it.
    She did an obnoxious interview in the late 90's where she talked a lot of shit about other celebrities (can't find it right now but will link later if I can) and I remember her bringing up Wesley Snipes. IIRC she claimed that he kept trying to force himself on her when nobody else was around.

Bronze Member

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    She did an obnoxious interview in the late 90's where she talked a lot of shit about other celebrities (can't find it right now but will link later if I can) and I remember her bringing up Wesley Snipes. IIRC she claimed that he kept trying to force himself on her when nobody else was around.
    Jennifer Lopez: The Wow - Movieline

czb

is that the interview where she capped on Goop?

Gwyneth Paltrow? "Tell me what she's been in? I swear to God, I don't remember anything she was in. Some people get hot by association. I heard more about her and Brad Pitt than I ever heard about her work."

She spoke the truth.
    C_is_for_Cookie and MsDark like this.

czb

^^^ not really.

i think at that time, goop was in hotter movies than Jlo. i think someone who starred in Anaconda wouldn't be so quick to put down others. *shrugs*

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow? "Tell me what she's been in? I swear to God, I don't remember anything she was in. Some people get hot by association. I heard more about her and Brad Pitt than I ever heard about her work."

She spoke the truth.
    Gwyneth had her moment in movies that had nothing to do with Brad or Ben. I loved quite a few movies Goopy was in back in the day. She had that something that translated onto the screen when she was young. I liked her in short hair in this movie.

Last edited by LameAnn; May 6th, 2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Witchywoman likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information