Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Courtney Stodden Celebrating Split From Doug Hutchison

Default Courtney Stodden Celebrating Split From Doug Hutchison

'#hadtopee': Courtney Stodden posts VERY lewd snap on the way to 'divorce party'... after talking about her split from husband Doug Hutchison

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 06:32 BST, 29 April 2017 | UPDATED: 01:43 BST, 30 April 2017

She was married to actor Doug Hutchison for six years.
    But unfortunately that part of Courtney Stodden's life is coming to a close, and it hasn't been easy.
    Still, the 22-year-old seemed determined to have fun on Friday, when she posted a racy snap of herself using a men's bathroom urinal on the way to her so-called 'divorce party.'

Can't wait! Courtney Stodden, 22, seemed determined to have fun on Friday, when she posted a racy snap of herself using a men's bathroom urinal on the way to her so-called 'divorce party'

In the risque picture, the bombshell, clad in a pink minidress and platform heels, squats over the toilet, exposing her massive cleavage in the process.
    An upside-down emoji ensures the picture stays mostly family friendly.

Her platinum tresses seem styled to perfection, and she also wears a pair of aviator shades.
    The caption was apparently just a simple description of circumstances: 'On my way to Vegas #hadtopee women's wasn't open.'

Not-so-happy couple: She was married to actor Doug Hutchison for six years (pictured here together in September 2016)

Of course, the reality star was on her way to Las Vegas to partake in a 'divorce party,' ostensibly to celebrate her newfound singleness.
    Before she left, the busy pinup opened up to Us Weekly on Friday, and talked about what she's been going through emotionally thanks to the separation.
    'My friends are the ones who put [the party] together for me,' she began, 'it's titled a 'Divorce Party,' but personally I've been going through a lot.'
    'A split is really hard. Doug and I are on really good terms but it's just hard, you know, because we're trying to hang on to our friendship because we are best friends and we don't want to part in a disastrous Hollywood way' explained the bubbly blonde.

Ready to go! Of course, the reality star was on her way to Las Vegas to partake in a 'divorce party,' ostensibly to celebrate her newfound singleness (pictured alone in April)

THAT TREND OF THE SHINY STUFF ON THE TIP OF THE NOSE NEEDS TO DIE

The fact that she married the 50-year-old actor when she was only 16 hasn't made things any easier for the pair either.
    'I got married when I was 16 and he was kind of more than just a husband to me, he was a lot. He was there for me when most of my family wasn't and was just a rock in my life.'

Despite the unfortunate relationship outcome, Courtney is optimistic about remaining amicable.

Head-turning duo: The fact that she married the 50-year-old actor when she was only 16 hasn't made things any easier for the pair either (pictured together in February 2014)

'I want us to remain in each other's lives as friends and business partners and I just don't want to lose him altogether,' she admitted.
    'We're talking a lot about business throughout the day. It's sensitive to talk about our own issues right now, so I think we're kind of just talking mostly about business and then when we do talk about what we're going through, it's just really hard on both of us.'
    She also seems ready to tackle life solo for awhile, saying 'Iíve changed into a completely different person, I need that time now, more than ever, to find myself.'

Open-minded: She also seems ready to tackle life solo for awhile, saying 'Iíve changed into a completely different person, I need that time now, more than ever, to find myself' (couple pictured together in 2015)

Read more: Courtney Stodden posts lewd snap on way to 'divorce party' | Daily Mail Online
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

LOL about the shiny stuff on the nose. It's like iridescent coke highlight.

So I thought these two were already divorced and back together. Now they're divorcing again?

That pic of her squatting over the toilet is probably the youngest she's ever looked to me.

I guess this means Doug's free for that 11th season of The X-Files. Thank goodness for that. Fucking old ass liver eater.
    Last edited by Waterslide; April 29th, 2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typing is not my strong suit
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I thought they were divorced awhile ago.
    I feel a bit bad for her her mom seems awful.
    Her skin tone is so weird it's ghastly pale and then tan in others she can't make up her mind.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Classy as usual. What are the vending machines for? Condoms maybe?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Dead within 5 years.
    holly and BelledeJour like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She's the oldest looking 22 year old.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Dead within 5 years.
    Club 27.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

They were divorced, or at least separated, then got back together. This is Part II. She will probably go right back to him because she can't get her name in print without him, really--which is the only reason she got with him in the first place. I'd totally forgotten about them both until this thread, which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Club 27.
    I thought people needed musical talent for that?
    tulip, holly, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

She makes me sad. It's all so creepy and pathetic.

She looks quite young in some pictures and really old in others. So weird.
    Last edited by aabbcc; April 30th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
    Waterslide likes this.

She also seems ready to tackle life solo for awhile, saying 'I’ve changed into a completely different person, I need that time now, more than ever, to find myself.'
    What? You changed between the ages of 15 and 22?? Say it ain't so!!
    twitchy2.0 and Kittylady like this.

I have a creepy co-worker that's obsessed with her. Last time I got my hair done he said I should have gone blonder like her. Wtf, nice water cooler chat there bud.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I thought people needed musical talent for that?
    I thought so too until I saw on Wikipedia, that it includes more than musicians.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^^ I'm still not convinced it is one person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information