Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Former ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules arrested after fatal car crash

fgg

Default Former ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules arrested after fatal car crash

Former ‘Bachelor’ arrested after fatal car crash

Former “Bachelor” Chris Soules was arrested Monday night for allegedly crashing into a tractor-trailer, killing the driver and leaving the scene of an accident, TMZ reported Tuesday.

According to documents, Soules, 35, rear-ended a John Deere tractor-trailer with his Chevy pickup in Iowa. The collision sent the tractor-trailer into a ditch. The victim, whose identity has not been revealed, was transported to a hospital by ambulance and died.

Soules is currently in custody and was charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident.

Soules, an Iowa native, appeared on Season 19 of the long-running ABC reality series in 2015.

A rep for Soules did not immediately return our request for comment.

Former ?Bachelor? arrested after fatal car crash | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

What an asshole.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Well, he was on The Bachelor, so I'll assume he was an asshole before this.

He must've been drunk, right? Because who leaves the scene unless they have something to hide?
    fgg, Waterslide, holly and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

7:45 AM PT -- Soules is in court now for his arraignment. TMZ has obtained documents in which police say he was in possession of alcoholic beverage containers at the time of the crash. Soules was apprehended after witnesses near the scene of the crash ID'd him and called police.

Chris is being held on a $10,000 cash bond.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

$10,000 is BS.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, he was on The Bachelor, so I'll assume he was an asshole before this.
    I was going to say the same thing. The lesser tragedy to this story is that godforsaken show has been on for 19 seasons.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

boo fucking hoo
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

He's had DUIs in the past. Not shocking. Horrible that his idiocy has resulted in the death of someone. Heinous that he left the scene. Hope he gets much more than a slap on the wrist for this.

Hmmm interesting.

So I take it he didn't find true love on The Bachelor?

Former Bachelor Chris Soules Allegedly Had Alcohol in His Car and Refused to Leave His House After Deadly Crash: Authorities

BY AURELIE CORINTHIOS
    POSTED ON APRIL 25, 2017 AT 4:12PM
    Chris Soules has appeared in court following his early morning arrest on Tuesday after allegedly fleeing the scene of a deadly car crash.
    In footage obtained by local news outlet KWWL, Soules, 35, made his first court appearance on Tuesday afternoon at an Iowa courthouse. He has been charged with leaving the scene of a fatal car crash that left one individual dead.

Court documents obtained by PEOPLE confirm that Soules was allegedly in possession of alcoholic beverages and containers. (A rep for Soules did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment on these specific allegations.)

The Iowa State Patrol claims Soules took off after rear-ending his pickup truck into a tractor near Aurora at around 8 p.m. on Monday. (The area is reportedly about 15 miles south of Soules’ farm in Arlington.)

Both the truck and the tractor were driven into a ditch, resulting in the death of the tractor driver, who has been identified as Kenneth Mosher, 66, of Aurora.
    The Iowa State Sate Patrol alleges that Soules fled the scene. His vehicle was later found at a home that he was present at, and Soules allegedly refused to leave the house until officers obtained a search warrant several hours later.

“Mr. Soules would not come out of the home. It took hours to get a search warrant to retrieve Mr. Soules from inside of that house in order to continue the investigation. That took hours,” the state prosecutor said in court. “At no point did Mr. Soules come out of the house, or cooperate with law enforcement at any point in trying to get in contact with him regarding this individual and the accident.”

Soules was released after he posted a $10,000 bond for bail, and issued a statement via a spokesperson: “Chris Soules was involved in an accident Monday evening (April 24) in a rural part of Iowa near his home,” reads the statement obtained by PEOPLE. “He was devastated to learn that Kenneth Mosher, the other person in the accident, passed away. His thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Mosher’s family.”

Chris Soules Arrested: Bachelor Vet Allegedly Refused to Leave Home, Had Alcohol in Car

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Soules was released after he posted a $10,000 bond for bail, and issued a statement via a spokesperson: “Chris Soules was involved in an accident Monday evening (April 24) in a rural part of Iowa near his home,” reads the statement obtained by PEOPLE. “He was devastated to learn that Kenneth Mosher, the other person in the accident, passed away. His thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Mosher’s family.”
    I'm sure he was "devastated" only because now he's in bigger trouble. He's not sorry for that man & his family. If he was, he wouldn't have taken off like a coward in the first place.

What a douche.

I've never watched the show and have never heard of this guy, but I live in Iowa and apparently a lot of my FB friends LOVE this guy. They are complete fantards and are defending him saying he left to call and get help. Yep, because it is 1987 and he didnt have a phone on him.

I'm also in Iowa, but do you know how hard it is to rear end a semi? Seriously. It's like running head first into a wall.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information