• 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By NickiDrea
  • 2 Post By Wicked Goddess
  • 8 Post By MsDark
  • 6 Post By MsDark
  • 6 Post By BITTER

Thread: Basketball Player Carmelo Anthony’s alleged pregnant mistress revealed

fgg

Default Basketball Player Carmelo Anthony’s alleged pregnant mistress revealed

Carmelo Anthony’s alleged pregnant mistress revealed

The woman at the center of the Carmelo and La La Anthony split is a coed from Chicago — and now she’s pregnant with a baby they believe is his, a well-placed source told The Post.

Mia Angel Burks, who graduated from Northwestern University with a master’s degree in health communication last year, started seeing the 10-time All-Star in Chicago last summer, the source said.

It’s unclear when she got pregnant, but Melo, who is splitting from his wife, La La, believes the baby is his and is “taking care” of Burks, 24, until a paternity test can be performed, according to the source.

The pair planned to deal with the baby quietly — but one of Burks’ former pals claims to have leaked her name to a blog to set the record straight after false reports emerged that Melo had gotten a stripper pregnant.

That ex-friend, Anthony Jacobs, told Chicago radio station WGCI-FM this week that Melo and Burks fell for each other at a nightclub in the Windy City.

“Mia met Carmelo at Room Seven, a club in Chicago, when he was here for the NBA draft doing press,” he told “Chicago Morning Takeover.” “She’s not a stripper … she works in education setting up programs.”

“I’ve known that [they’ve dated] for some months now,” he added.

Jacobs alleged that Burks would fly to New York to see Anthony on her own dime — and said La La likely didn’t know a thing about it.

“Carmelo wasn’t taking her serious to the point where she started to buy her own plane tickets to go see him,” he said.

Jacobs added that he heard about Burks’ pregnancy through mutual friends, and said she never intended to harm Anthony’s marriage.

“She was more giddy about it than anything,” he told the radio station. “When those type of girls talk to those kind of guys, I don’t think that’s the premise in the back of their head, ‘I’m gonna go destroy this happy home.’ It’s fun. It’s perks.”

Melo and Burks’ relationship isn’t about drama, a source agreed.

“Mia seems low-key and doesn’t obsess over Carmelo. There are some girls who become obsessed with the players, that’s not the case with [her],” the source said.

Still, “if the players don’t want to have any issues [with women they hook up with], they’ll set something up and take care of the girl — especially if the girl says she’s pregnant,” the source explained.

“A lawyer or an agent will come in, take care of the girl until the baby comes, and then they’ll do a paternity test. It’s all usually quiet.”

TMZ previously reported that Anthony had gotten a New York stripper pregnant.

“Mia is not a stripper,” the source said. “She lives a regular life.”

According to her LinkedIn page, Burks is the director of special projects for ReGeneration Schools, a nonprofit that helps revitalize failing schools.

Burks could not be reached for comment, and a woman answering her mom’s phone hung up on The Post.

A rep for Carmelo has repeatedly declined to comment on Mia’s alleged relationship with Carmelo or the alleged pregnancy. But a source close to the troubled Knicks star insisted, “It’s not true.”

Meanwhile, it emerged in a TMZ report that before tying the knot in 2010, Anthony and La La signed a prenuptial agreement that would protect his millions should they divorce.

Anthony is in the middle of a five-year, $124 million contract, and has raked in more than $200 million during his basketball career.

Carmelo Anthony?s alleged pregnant mistress revealed | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He's such a douche.
    BITTER likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yes, no doubt. That said, I hate TMZ with the heat of a thousand suns.

This is the reality of dating your average NBA player. Been there (not with a superstar but with a regular player). Most of them cheat and a lot of them do it without protection.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Well, karma is a bitch and how you get the man is how you lose him. As for him, he is a disgusting scum bag. How many other groupies has he had sex with without using a condom? Disgusting.
    arie_skop and emkat like this.

The pair planned to deal with the baby quietly — but one of Burks’ former pals claims to have leaked her name to a blog to set the record straight after false reports emerged that Melo had gotten a stripper pregnant.

“Mia met Carmelo at Room Seven, a club in Chicago, when he was here for the NBA draft doing press,” he told “Chicago Morning Takeover.” “She’s not a stripper … she works in education setting up programs.”

“Mia is not a stripper,” the source said. “She lives a regular life.”

Several thoughts:

This does not sound like a friend. This sounds like a guy who was butt hurt that he wasn't the one who ended up in bed with her.

No she's not a stripper, Melo's ex-friend. Strippers work for a living. She's not even a hooker, because hookers are doing a business transaction. She's a gold-digging hobag who hit the jackpot and has no problem with bringing an innocent baby into the world as a part of this fucked up situation. She should name this baby "Money". The stripper and hooker are way higher on the respectability scale in my estimation.

The only thing worse is the dumb fuck men with zero self control (like a baby or toddler) who allow themselves to get led around by the dick. I hope he gets taken to the cleaners by his wife with the asinine Tele-tubby name because someone so stupid making this kind of cheese is annoying enough even before they do anything to fuck it up.

La La (I can't even type that without rolling my eyes) this is why your pre-nups should have a cheating clause.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Mia Angel Burks, who graduated from Northwestern University with a master’s degree in health communication last year, started seeing the 10-time All-Star in Chicago last summer, the source said.
    All that education and still doesn't understand how contraceptives work? OK.

As an unrelated side note, I hate the word "coed". It's completely unnecessary and outdated, especially since it's not 1850 and there is nothing particularly noteworthy about women attending institutions of higher learning. Now I feel like Mayim Bialik.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    All that education and still doesn't understand how contraceptives work? OK.
    Of course she does. She knew there was a much better chance she would get pregnant with a million dollar baby if she didn't use them. And was willing to take an STD risk for those dollars.
    BITTER, Waterslide, Angeli and 3 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's the way we worship pro athletes in this world...they start believing their hype and they think it gives them free reign. Maybe this is envy from my history of being the last guy anyone ever picked to play on their team, but I see it. Too much. At its worst, it was OJ or even Aaron Hernandez...but the worshipping of them as if they are gods...I never got it.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Thread Information