Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Chris Pine and Sofia Boutella Are Dating

Default Chris Pine and Sofia Boutella Are Dating

Chris Pine & Sofia Boutella Spark Romance Rumors at Coachella

Chris Pine and Sofia Boutella might be a new item!
    The 36-year-old actor and the 35-year-old dancer, who both starred in Star Trek Beyond, were reportedly seen flirting and holding hands on day one of the 2017 Coachella Music Festival on Friday (April 14) in Indio, Calif., according to Entertainment Tonight.
    “They looked very much like a couple, holding hands throughout the evening,” a source told the outlet.
    The duo was then spotted together at the NYLON Midnight Garden party, “arriving on a double date with newlyweds Troian Bellisario and Patrick Adams,” according to a press release from the event.
    “They were super cute,” another source told E! News. “Chris kept stepping back to let her have the spotlight and wouldn’t take photos but kept watching her when she would pose. They were together the entire time and kept walking with his hand around her waist.”

Sofia Boutella at the NYLON Midnight Garden Party.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

For some reason I thought he was gay.
    BITTER, teforde23 and Mrs P like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

only a year apart
    I thought he was older and seemed the type to date some young .... thang

I like this couple, they look good together.

First of all, I thought he was married with two or three kids. Who am I confusing him with?

Secondly, thanks Mohandas, because I felt really smart when I saw who this was and you helped cement her name and face in my mind. She's a very limber girl (lucky him!), but I don't hold out much hope for either of their impending fashion choices.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Can't we edit our fucking posts without them deleting?!

Anyway - eta: Waterslide confusing him with Chris Hemsworth (Thor), perhaps? Chris Pine is Kirk.

Original post: Damn I'd already picked out his tuxedo and my wedding dress. Of course I wish them nothing but happiness and joy blah blah blah. But I'm friggin' dying of jealousy.
    Waterslide and BelledeJour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    For some reason I thought he was gay.
    You should still think that...I've read several BIs on him that say exactly the same thing.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post

Anyway - eta: Waterslide confusing him with Chris Hemsworth (Thor), perhaps? Chris Pine is Kirk.

Original post: Damn I'd already picked out his tuxedo and my wedding dress. Of course I wish them nothing but happiness and joy blah blah blah. But I'm friggin' dying of jealousy.
    It takes me a second to differentiate between Chris Pine and James Marsden sometimes; I think James is the one who was married with kids:

eta: sorry about the yuuge CP pic...!
    Waterslide likes this.

^ Wow! They do look similar. That's a possibility of why I was confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post

Well, that could be, too. But I do remember all the pics of Chris Pine holding his babies. I had just wiki'd Chris P. lately because I don't know why and I thought that's where I read that. I saw that he has a degree in English from Berkeley, so that much I remembered correctly. I think. lol

As for him being gay, I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I miss reading BIs all the time and don't seek them out much anymore. I never thought about him being gay.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I confuse, Chris Pine/Evans/Pratt.
    spiderpig likes this.

Cute couple. I look forward to seeing her in action in the Mummy.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I doubt Chris Pine is gay. Not too long ago, his ex-gf Olivia Munn's phone or iCloud account was hacked, and someone posted photos that she had annotated of various naked body parts that said stuff like "This is for Chris.", etc. That would really be going the extra mile for a beard.

I have to admit, I did think that Boutella was a lesbian, but have read that she is crazy about him.
    Waterslide likes this.

Not surprisingly, Enty thinks Chris is gay. I think Enty thinks every guy in Hollywood is gay, moreso than Ted Casablanca ever did. I think the only proof here is that Chris has pretty blue eyes.

81. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/08 **#12**
    This closeted A- list mostly movie actor with a huge tent pole franchise movie about to be released was doing poppers and coke at a gay bar out of the country. Chris Pine (in Australia) ("Star Trek Beyond")

90. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/09 **#5**
    This closeted A- list mostly movie actor has at least one franchise. He might have another but the movie is supposed to be crap. He has a great movie he is promoting right now but he might want to try and change from the clothes he partied in all night with the guy he ended up hooking up with prior to doing the overseas morning show run. Apparently he smelled even worse than he looked. Chris Pine ("Hell Or High Water")

156. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/16 **#3**
    This closeted outer space franchise actor is trying out a new beard at Coachella. Great way to quickly get the bf/gf thing out there for consumption. Chris Pine ("Star Trek")/Sofia Boutella

^^^ Yeah, CDAN has been discredited on numerous occasions. Apparently, he is just some frumpy oaf, living out in the middle of nowhere, making stuff up. His magnum opus was his "RDJ will now point out who all the good and bad celebrities are."
    Kittylady and Waterslide like this.

Kinda fitting for Captain Kirk to be dating an alien.

I'm kinda meh on Chris Pine but omg, his acting blew me away in Hell or High Water. A very old Hollywood quality about him. Looking very much forward to seeing him in Wonder Woman as well.

I don't know much about Boutella but she's cute.

OMG, their fashion choices!!! No wonder they ended up together, they were the only ones who liked the other's outfit. They'll probably breed some sort of sartorial Antichrist.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, CDAN has been discredited on numerous occasions. Apparently, he is just some frumpy oaf, living out in the middle of nowhere, making stuff up. His magnum opus was his "RDJ will now point out who all the good and bad celebrities are."
    I always figured that CDAN wrote closeted BI's about actors he WISHES were gay.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information