Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Danny Masterson Accused of Sexual Assault and Scientology of Cover-up

Default Danny Masterson Accused of Sexual Assault and Scientology of Cover-up

Scientology Scandal: Actor Danny Masterson accused of sexual assault by multiple women

by Ellen Killoran
    March 3, 2017

One of the alleged victims accused Masterson of choking her until she passed out

1,216 Shares Tweet
    Actor Danny Masterson has been accused of sexual assault by members of the Church of Scientology who also say they have been silenced by the church.
    Former Village Voice Editor-in-Chief Tony Ortega broke the news Friday on his Scientology blog The Underground Bunker, claiming to have documents showing that the Los Angeles police department has been investigating Masterson, a lifelong Scientologist who starred on That 70s Show, on rape and sodomy charges brought by three women. Masterson has not been charged with any crimes at this time.
    According to The Underground Bunker, a former girlfriend of Masterson’s told actress and outspoken ex-Scientologist Leah Remini about an alleged sexual assault, and Remini encouraged her to contact the police. Since then, two other alleged victims have come forward — and one of them is said to have previously filed a police report in 2004 about a sexual assault that allegedly took place in 2003, but her case was closed when witnesses, also Scientologists, contradicted her claims. Her case has since been re-opened.
    The first alleged victim to reach out to Remini was reportedly in a relationship with Masterson as the time of the alleged assault in 2001, when she says he sodomized her while she was unconscious. She says she did not report the incident to the police under pressure from the church. The woman — who has since left the church and no longer lives in California — says she filed a police report in November 2016 in the city where she now lives, and the case was referred to the LAPD’s Hollywood station before being reassigned to Detective Esther Reyes of the Robbery-Homicide division.
    That alleged victim wrote a letter to LAPD on February 22, detailing the background of her case and expressing frustration with the investigation. It read, in part:
    I was told that my report was transferred out of the Wilcox [Hollywood] location into downtown due to known leaks within the Hollywood division when I received a phone call from Detective Reyes later that day…She warned me that I am not to speak to any other officer or anyone claiming to be an officer.
    She told me that she has taken our police reports out of the LAPD computers so that no one could see them. She said she had them in a vault that only she and her captain could access. She told me this was done to safeguard the case as she agreed that their [sic] are leaks in the LAPD and that some LAPD officers are very friendly with the church of Scientology.
    In the same letter, the woman accused the Church of Scientology of trying to silence her when she first spoke of the alleged assault.
    [The church] threatened me that if I ever told anyone or reported him to the police that I would be declared a ‘suppressive person’ and lose everything and everyone …Then they put me on a massive ethics program as punishment. My rapist was not punished at all. They didn’t even call him to talk about it. I ended up breaking up with him two months later.
    The alleged victim said in the letter that she was instructed to try and get Masterson to discuss the case on the phone, which she has been unable do to, but that she did speak to his publicist and gave the publicist an ultimatum that she and another alleged victim would go public if Masterson did not apologize. The woman said that Reyes criticized her for doing that.
    “She blamed me for ruining this part of the case,” the woman said in the letter.
    The Underground Bunker spoke to a man who said he was a witness to the alleged 2003 sexual assault involving a second victim. According to that witness, the woman was at a party at Masterson’s house, when he gave her a drink and then threw her in the pool. After that, the witness said the alleged victim was curled up on a patio chair when Masterson offered to take her upstairs. Later, the witness said he was in the living room of the home when the victim came downstairs, “freaking out and crying.”
    “She looked terrified,” the witness said. “And she said, ‘Oh my God, Danny just raped me.’”
    The Underground Bunker obtained a copy of that alleged victim’s police report, in which she claims that she woke up to find Masterson having sex with her, and when she struggled, he choked her until she passed out.
    An alleged third victim has reportedly also filed a police report, but details of those allegations are not yet known.
    Masterson has been married to actress Bijou Phillips since 2011. The couple revealed earlier this month that she has kidney disease and is in need of a transplant.

Scientology Scandal: Actor Danny Masterson accused of sexual assault by multiple women ? Crime Online

Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sorry, the edit function is not letting me clean up this article to make it easier to read, so please excuse the wall'o'text.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Not Hyde!!!!! I hope that at least this helps bring the cult down.
    Wisher2, gas_chick and panic like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My daughter loves this show. Watches it on On Demand all the time and does a SUPERB impression of Kitty telling Hyde to finish his dinner.....

^I watch the reruns all the time too and I love Hyde. This really sucks.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I wonder if he was drugging them, like Cosby. I also wonder if more women will come forward now.

And will Scientology defend him and blame this on the evil Leah Remini?
    Janus likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^I watch the reruns all the time too and I love Hyde. This really sucks.
    I think this is going to have VERY wide-ranging repercussions because it also implies a relationship with, and misconduct by, the LAPD.

Interesting. Another crack in the foundation.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Not cool, man.

JazzyGirl likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Shit, I wasn't expecting that. I've always hated that 70s show so I'm not a fan of his, but damn. Ultimately tho I'm not shocked by anyone associated with the church being associated psycho.

Shocked too that this came out. Not a fan of his. I've always found him creepy. If this is true, F*ck him.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Default Danny Masterson is under investigation by Los Angeles police for sexual assault

That '70s Show actor and Scientologist Danny Masterson is accused of raping three women former members of the church

• Danny Masterson is under investigation by Los Angeles police for sexual assault
    • After three women came forward the department announced the probe Friday
    • Masterson, 40, played Steven Hyde on That '70s Show and is a Scientologist
    • The actor denied the claims in statement released on Friday
    • His team said the women came forward because of ex-Scientologist Leah Remini
    • Remini had a series about the church on A&E and was in contact with a victim

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:55 EST, 3 March 2017 | UPDATED: 19:36 EST, 3 March 2017

14shares
    View comments

That '70s Show actor and Scientologist Danny Masterson is under investigation in three separate cases of sexual assault.
    Masterson, who played Steven Hyde on the popular show, is being accused of the assaults by three victims and the Los Angeles Police Department announced they were investigating the actor on Friday.
    The women claim they were sexually assaulted by the 40-year-old in the early 2000s and one said the Church of Scientology attempted to cover up the incident, due to the church's nature to protect its celebrity members, according to actress Leah Remini.
    In a statement released by Masterson's team, the actor denied the accusations and said the claims were brought against him because of Remini and her recent series that targeted the church.

+6

+6

Danny Masterson, 40, is under investigation by the Los Angeles police for three sexual assault allegations, the department announced on Friday

+6

Masterson (second row, left ) is a member of the Church of Scientology and played Steven Hyde on That '70s Show (pictured). The victims claim they were assaulted in the early 2000s

One of the women who filed claims against Masterson dated him for several years. The actor's team said she only brought the case forward because of Remini's recent A&E miniseries, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, that targeted the church.
    Remini is an outspoken former Scientologist and has been very public in her criticism of the church, even encouraging members to walk away from it.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

The statement from Masterson's team to The Hollywood Reporter said: 'We are aware of [the alleged victim's] 16-year-old allegations. It was only after [the alleged victim] was in contact with Leah Remini that she made allegations of sexual assault by Mr. Masterson.
    'Based on reading the anti-Scientology blog that posted this story, these false allegations appear to be motivated to boost Leah Remini’s anti-Scientology television series since [alleged victim's] only came forward after connecting with Leah Remini.'

+6

Masterson denied the accusations in a statement and said 'these false allegations appear to be motivated to boost Leah Remini’s (left) anti-Scientology television series'

+6

Remini is an outspoken former member of the church and she said it would do anything to protect its celebrity members. One of the victims said the church 'threatened her' and if she told the police she would 'lose everything and everyone'

The police report detailing the alleged assault from one victim were obtained by The Underground Bunker. The woman claimed that the church had 'threatened her' and if she told the police she would 'lose everything and everyone'.
    She added in her statement to police: 'Then they put me on a massive ethics program as punishment. My rapist was not punished at all.
    'They didn’t even call him to talk about it. I ended up breaking up with him two months later.'
    Remini told the Underground Bunker that because of her TV series, she was contacted by several people who said they were mistreated by the church, including one of the women who made the sexual assault claim against Masterson.

+6

Masterson (bottom right corner) dated one of the victims for several years. She said she was punished by the church. The actor is currently married to Bijou Phillips since 2011

Remini said she told the victim to file a police report and then after she became involved, the two other women came forward against the actor.
    Masterson started his career as a child model and actor and got his break-out role in the 1998-2006 Fox television comedy series That 70s Show, in which he played the rebel adolescent Hyde.
    He is currently appearing in the Netflix comedy The Ranch and has been married to actress Bijou Phillips since 2011.

Read more: That '70s Show actor investigated for sexual assault * | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He used to DJ gigs under the name DJ Donkey Punch. He is a violent beast and I hope he finally gets Donkey Punched by a large man named Bubba in jail.
    Mrs P likes this.

Not to make a big deal about it, but there is another thread already started about this.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/cri...-cover-up.html
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I believe it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information