Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

fgg

Default Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

The widow of Joe BidenĎs late son Beau Biden has started a romantic relationship with her former brother-in-law, Hunter Biden, the former Vice Presidentís younger son.

Hallie Biden, who was devastated when her husband Beau died after suffering from brain cancer in May 2015, is now officially a couple with Hunter, 47, who has separated from his wife Kathleen.

The astonishing family drama caps a difficult period for the Bidens following the death of Beau at age 46. The former Vice President cited the death of his eldest son as one of the reasons he didnít feel ready to run for president against Donald Trump.

Hunter Biden, a lawyer who has three daughters with his estranged wife Kathleen, told Page Six in an exclusive statement, ďHallie and I are incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time, and thatís been obvious to the people who love us most. Weíve been so lucky to have family and friends who have supported us every step of the way.Ē

Former Vice President Joe Biden added that he and his wife Dr. Jill Biden have given their blessing to the relationship. He said, ďWe are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jillís full and complete support and we are happy for them.Ē

Beau, the former state attorney general of Delaware who served in Iraq as a major in the Delaware Army National Guard, and Hallie have two children, named Natalie and Hunter.

A source told us that Hunter and his wife Kathleen separated in October 2015, five months after the death of Beau. Kathleen, the chairwoman of the Eleanor Roosevelt Dialogue, didnít comment.

Beau Biden?s widow having affair with his married brother | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

ewww.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh my God, could they have misrepresented what happened any more?? It sounds so salacious when really
    Hallie Biden, who was devastated when her husband Beau died after suffering from brain cancer in May 2015
    and
    A source told us that Hunter and his wife Kathleen separated in October 2015
    Both marriages are long over

Hell if all Bidens are like Joe, I'd stay in the family too!

They are looking for shit...that's all.
    HWBL and Kittylady like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Keeping it in the family are we sure they aren't from the South.
    BITTER and idunno like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

yeah it's not nearly as scandalous as the headline would indicate.

that reminds me, speaking of salacious, i have two fairly distant cousins (brother and sister) who got cheated on by their spouses. first, she split from her husband and he wouldn't tell her why, he just left. everyone assumed he was having an affair but he was so secretive about it some people even started to suspect maybe he was gay. then, my cousin's brother suddenly split from his wife after he found out she was having an affair. turns out, she was sleeping with her brother in law and had been for ages and that's the reason he'd been so secretive about the break-up. the idiotic boy cousin forgave his wife and they got back together for a bit, until he found out she was still fucking her former brother-in-law and now they've all split up and the former in-laws are officially a couple.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I wonder if Hunter's marriage ended in Oct 2015 because he was shtupping the widow. It happens. Grief does crazy things sometimes.

I've heard a few stories about people ending up with an exes sibling, and i reiterate - 'eww'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

So, nobody here has ever found any of their in laws attractive?

Are you confessing Mo?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Are you confessing Mo?
    Don't try to turn this around on me, WCG! I can sense some serious suppression coming from you!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I wonder if Hunter's marriage ended in Oct 2015 because he was shtupping the widow. It happens. Grief does crazy things sometimes.

I've heard a few stories about people ending up with an exes sibling, and i reiterate - 'eww'
    Yeah, it kinda reminds me of what Carrie Fisher said about her dad comforting Elizabeth Taylor after the death of Mike Todd, "then he started comforting her with his penis"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Well this makes for future uncomfortable thanksgiving dinners. Wonder how Beau and Hunter's children feel about becoming stepsiblings to their cousins.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, it kinda reminds me of what Carrie Fisher said about her dad comforting Elizabeth Taylor after the death of Mike Todd, "then he started comforting her with his penis"
    I remember this, but this has the added element of Woody Allen-ing your family. I haven't worked out the revised org chart and the dual titles yet, however.
    Bombshell likes this.

"The former Vice President cited the death of his eldest son as one of the reasons he didn’t feel ready to run for president against Donald Trump."

As understandable as it is that he chose not to, I bet he regrets the hell out of that right now.

It's gross to me because I look at my BIL like a brother. No attraction there at all. Zero. He's a great guy. Good looking, great job, all around nice guy, but nope.
    C_is_for_Cookie and deenz like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information