Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Break Up After Less Than a Year

Default Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Break Up After Less Than a Year

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Break Up After Less Than a Year

by MCKENNA AIELLO | Wed, Mar 1, 2017 1:33 PM

Say it ain't so!

Katy Perryand Orlando Bloom have gone their separate ways after about 10 months together, E! News has learned. In a statement from Perry and Bloom's reps they share, "Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time."

The now-exes posed for a photo during Vanity Fair's 2017 Oscars After-Party, though did not walk the red carpet by each other's side. In mid-January, the "Chained to the Rhythm" songstress hosted a surprise 40th birthday bash for Bloom, which his mom attended. Additionally, the British actor joined Perry's family over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

Last March, E! News confirmed the lovebirds had become an "official couple" after taking their romance public at the 2016 Golden Globes. In the months that followed, it appeared Orlando and Katy were enjoying getting to know each other as they traveled abroad, enjoyed steamy makeout sessions and hit the campaign trails ahead of the presidential election. (Not to mention those infamous Halloween costumes...)
    Over the summer, a source told E! News the duo had even discussed marriage and children, revealing, "They are in love and happier than ever. [Orlando] would like to get engaged to [Katy] before the year is up."

As for Perry's mindset, our insider shared, "[Marriage and children] is something Katy has always wanted when she met the man she was ready to settle down with." And during the 2016 UNICEF Snowflake Ball in November, she had nothing but kind words to say about Orlando, sharing with E! News, "He's just got the most kind heart, ever."

Perhaps both stars' demanding schedules are to blame for the surprise split as Katy is in the midst of promoting her upcoming fourth studio album with multiple award show performances and press appearances. Bloom, on the other hand, has dedicated much of his recent time to ongoing charity efforts with UNICEF.

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Break Up After Less Than a Year | E! News

I am surprised they lasted that long.
    Waterslide and Wisher2 like this.

Less than a year? It felt like less than 2 months to me.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

"Respectful, loving space." Oh, for the love of . . . My eyes rolled so hard I may, in fact, have sprained something.

Elite Member

I swear there's is some internal contest between Hollywood publicists to see who can write the most ridiculous break up announcement. Gwynnie's publicist is still in the lead, but Orlando/Katy's is a strong contender.
    Wisher2, Syd, BITTER and 1 others like this.

There was a picture at the Oscar party where Orlando posed with someone else - I don't recall who it was - and I thought they look like they have more chemistry than him and Katy.
    Wisher2 and dowcat like this.
    -

Look away, Katy! Orlando Bloom appears VERY cosy with a pretty brunette just days before shock split from Perry

• Announcement comes just days after A-list couple made a very public appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party on Sunday night
    • The pop star, 32, and the British actor, 40, have been together for over a year
    • Pair were first pictured flirting at a Golden Globes party back in January 2016
    • On Monday, Orlando even shared and adorable selfie with Katy's dog Butters
    • Katy previously dated John Mayer, rapper Travie McCoy and was married to Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012
    • Orlando was married to Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr from 2010 to 2013, and they have one child together; son Flynn, six

Orlando Bloom has been pictured looking very close to a Katy Perry lookalike just days before announcing he has split from his popstar girlfriend following a year of dating.
    Orlando, 40, cosied up to Erin McCabe, the daughter of the Global Green president, Les, at the Global Green pre-Oscars party at Tao nightclub, six days before announcing the end of his relationship.
    While there's nothing to suggest that there's anything more than friendship between the pair, no doubt the latest pictures will be hard for Katy, 32, to see.

Look away, Katy! Orlando Bloom appeared VERY cosy with pretty brunette at the Global Green pre-Oscars party last Wednesday just days before shock split from Perry

A representative for Katy and Orlando confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Tuesday, just days after they made a very public appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party on Sunday night.

All over now: Katy and Orlando announced on Tuesday they have split despite being pictured at the Vanity Fair post-Oscars party together on Sunday night

Read more: Orlando Bloom with brunette ahead of Katy Perry split | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Well he looks as smug as fuck, doesn't he?

He even had more chemistry with Jennifer and Justin.

^ That's a great pic.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I guess I dozed off or something. I didn't even know they were dating.

I had totally forgotten these two were together.

After a while, maybe it's you.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I thought they were done after those pics of him and Selena smooching.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    ^ That's a great pic.
    I love it, too.

Orlando does seem like kind of a man whore. I wonder who he is going to go naked paddling with next?

Oh please. It was all a publicity stunt anyway.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information